- - - - -

CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11676 replies to this topic

#661 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:20 AM

Sure man, what was it.

I thought that it came out that what you do in MP affects your SP experience...

I think he's referring to the class. $The class has no relation to SP and MP (I can be a solider in SP and play a Vanguard in MP) but there is a relation between what you do in MP in SP.

Can I play it along with SP or should I wait until I beat the SP some time next May :lol:

:)

#662 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:30 AM

I'd prefer the 3rd party host since I don't need anymore funds in my paypal lol

Hey guys I can host just someone make an email or account. Also if anyone wants to collect the funds and send them to me or I can send out pay pal info. I can do it tonight if we get this figured out soon or tomorrow night for sure, let me know.

#663 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:31 AM

wheres skyliner? i wanna play some HOTD4 :(
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#664 Turk February

Turk February

Formerly Carlos Danger. Formerly TurkFebruary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:41 AM

Well... To everyone in the NHL 12 group, are you guys still in? The breakdown will be $20 per sellable, $10 per phantom.

#665 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:06 AM

:)

MP affects your Single when you promote a class from multi(level up a class to 20 then promote). This will add to your war assets. Also beating a match(getting to level 11 and extracting your team) will raise your galactic readiness.

If you have max war assets & 100% galactic readiness you can get the best ending possible in single player even though you can get these things in single player also.

5r8h3bp.gif

#666 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:07 AM

Hey guys I can host just someone make an email or account. Also if anyone wants to collect the funds and send them to me or I can send out pay pal info. I can do it tonight if we get this figured out soon or tomorrow night for sure, let me know.

I'll send clone & other resell your PP info(still have it from P3) I'll make the account now and send you the info & my payment for the two phantoms. Once the two resells pay you, you can purchase it and let me know when I can DL.

5r8h3bp.gif

#667 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:17 AM

^ Sounds good man, I should be around for another hour or so.

#668 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:42 AM

MP affects your Single when you promote a class from multi(level up a class to 20 then promote). This will add to your war assets. Also beating a match(getting to level 11 and extracting your team) will raise your galactic readiness.

If you have max war assets & 100% galactic readiness you can get the best ending possible in single player even though you can get these things in single player also.

So it really doesn't matter much or is minimal? I really want to try MP but don't want to affect my gameplay experience...

#669 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:43 AM

Well... To everyone in the NHL 12 group, are you guys still in? The breakdown will be $20 per sellable, $10 per phantom.

Highly suggest you wait on this one. I see a sale coming soon.

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#670 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:48 AM

So it really doesn't matter much or is minimal? I really want to try MP but don't want to affect my gameplay experience...

I played MP for days with my friends before I played SP. The only thing was that it kinda spoils some of the enemies you encounter for the first 5-8 hours of SP. Definitely new enemies since ME2, but minor spoiler. It would have been better to experience the new enemies throughout the story first. I may be alone on this thought lol.

#671 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:21 AM

Minimal, and like raiden said it will spoil the types of enemies you see in the story. Specifically a Reaper enemy that will remind you of yours or someones ex wife.

5r8h3bp.gif

#672 Mirmo

Mirmo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:23 AM

Looking to buy a share of HoTD4.

76561198020476483.png

697259.png

#673 MightySlacker

MightySlacker

RANCH! RANCH! RANCH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:31 AM

NSYNC< I dont need 3 slots of MW3, so you can take me off group 2 and merge it with group 3. I'll be taking the group 1 spot
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

#674 Turk February

Turk February

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:43 AM

Highly suggest you wait on this one. I see a sale coming soon.

Is this based on anything other than a hunch?

*Sorry, didn't mean for this to sound so snotty!*

#675 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:46 AM

NSYNC< I dont need 3 slots of MW3, so you can take me off group 2 and merge it with group 3. I'll be taking the group 1 spot

That my group? Are you okay with hosting?

5r8h3bp.gif

#676 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:53 AM

I have a sellable slot for a gameshare... I was wondering If I could let my best friend use it.... I didn't know if we could only lease it to other CAGs .... I don't want to break any rules.... He's good people and I go to his house often, infact.... I'd be the one installing it on his PS3 so he would never even know the password....

fs_lastplayed.png

#677 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:55 AM

I have a sellable slot for a gameshare... I was wondering If I could let my best friend use it.... I didn't know if we could only lease it to other CAGs .... I don't want to break any rules.... He's good people and I go to his house often, infact.... I'd be the one installing it on his PS3 so he would never even know the password....

I let my cousin and roommate DL shares of my games all the time!

I have too much dirt on them to even worry about getting screwed over.

5r8h3bp.gif

#678 Just2Dirty

Just2Dirty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:28 AM

ghost recon 3 future soldier beta code: NNQF-P7NL-3DCC

Just2Dirty.png

#679 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:41 AM

I let my cousin and roommate DL shares of my games all the time!

I have too much dirt on them to even worry about getting screwed over.

I always assumed that once you've paid for your share, it's yours to do with what you please.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#680 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:55 AM

Damn, missed the Dead Rising OtR. Would love to do a US one of these. I'd be fine with phantom.

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record $20

Resale $6.66
----------
Phantom $3.34
1. Tom Jane
I just want my kids back!!!

Steam Offers | PSN Gameshare offers | DLC/Code Requests | Trade List | Lowball
Looking to sell Steam games promptly: B-Lands GotY ($7), B-Lands 2 ($10), Tropico 4 ($7.50), Ys Origins ($10); Others
Looking to sell PSN Gameshares promptly: 1) God of War 1, 2, Origins; 2) Darksiders

Will listen to reasonable offers.

#681 Reiter34

Reiter34

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:02 AM

I'll take a Phantom for DR OtR

#682 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:15 AM

I always assumed that once you've paid for your share, it's yours to do with what you please.

Yeah, pretty much. He's new to the scene I believe.

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#683 whitedemon

whitedemon

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:30 AM

Like I said, it's fine by me, I can't get it cheaper, and I really don't want to wait, since play-off is well underway.So it's up to the rest of you.

#684 Edzor

Edzor

Dannykillzombies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:26 AM

Call of Duty MW3 - Collection 1 pre-order

$5
1. Dannykillzombies
2. MightySlacker
----------
$2.50
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

I'm gonna pm raiden_86 to see if he can host our group. :)

#685 Turk February

Turk February

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:03 AM

Like I said, it's fine by me, I can't get it cheaper, and I really don't want to wait, since play-off is well underway.So it's up to the rest of you.

Guess then we're awaiting jgiovanni's decission. I'm in if everyone else is.

#686 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

I'll send clone & other resell your PP info(still have it from P3) I'll make the account now and send you the info & my payment for the two phantoms. Once the two resells pay you, you can purchase it and let me know when I can DL.

Just sent the payment to Raiden. Should be seeing it shortly.

#687 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

okay all payments received, I'll send out the info tonight. I'd do it right now, but I'm running late for work lol.

EDIT: Good to go! Brainberry your inbox is full

#688 hanun1002

hanun1002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:36 PM

EURO 12 DLC (US)

$8.33
2. Heavyd814life
----------
$4.17
1. hanun1002

It will be released next week~~~

#689 Apollyon

Apollyon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

NSYNC could you put me in for a resell of DR2 and take me off Warp share as its not going to take off anytime soon.

#690 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

I'm still down for the NHL 12, prefer a phantom but will take a resell copy if need be

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!