Gotham City Impostors - $4
Trine 2 - $4

PM me.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#782 vherub

vherub

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:04 PM

Maybe someone wants to step up and take on the roll of CAG gameshare host?
Perhaps groups can pay this person $1 for their time. The $.25 person levy would be a relatively small fee considering the demand for hosts far outstrips the supply.
Groups could still self-host, of course. If it worked out, could probably arrange a deal where the resell accounts can sell their slots back to the CAG gameshare host at the 6-month mark to initiate another split- but that's a bit out there now.
Gameshare host would collect money upfront to avoid scamming, and also facilitate gamesharing for newer members or people unsure of how ghosting works.

Just a thought.

#783 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

Maybe someone wants to step up and take on the roll of CAG gameshare host?
Perhaps groups can pay this person $1 for their time. The $.25 person levy would be a relatively small fee considering the demand for hosts far outstrips the supply.
Groups could still self-host, of course. If it worked out, could probably arrange a deal where the resell accounts can sell their slots back to the CAG gameshare host at the 6-month mark to initiate another split- but that's a bit out there now.
Gameshare host would collect money upfront to avoid scamming, and also facilitate gamesharing for newer members or people unsure of how ghosting works.

Just a thought.

That could work but I don't think there's really any shortage of people willing to host for free atm. I'm one of them. I just ask that people provide me with an already created email account since it's a huge hassle for me to create new ones.

Usuyami.png

#784 Gombay

Gombay

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

Is anyone interested in forming a group for PSone/2 Classics? Specifically looking for God Hand and Xenogears.
Posted Image

#785 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:46 PM

Diablo 3 is open beta for the weekend.

Such a good game.

5r8h3bp.gif

#786 Crashmasteromega

Crashmasteromega

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:57 AM

For sale:

(I'm not sure what the going price is havnt been on here in awhile. So I will take whatever going price is.)

Battlefield 3 w/back to karkand map packs

Journey

Rogue ops

#787 ayre27292

ayre27292

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:13 AM

im interested in bf3, possibly even two shares

#788 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:46 AM

Journey + Persona 3 FES

$8.33
1. Das_Regal
2. antlp89
----------
$4.17

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#789 IronOperations

IronOperations

Got Bite by a Walker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

oh my can we please get NSYNC back in here at least and that other strange fucker its to calm is this part of my initiation to the forums im new

#790 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:22 AM

oh my can we please get NSYNC back in here at least and that other strange fucker its to calm is this part of my initiation to the forums im new

I'm going to guess that English is not your primary language.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#791 fmills15

fmills15

Silent Professional

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:30 AM

So close... Anyone?

Shadow of the Colossus HD

$6.67
1. fmills15
2. IronOperations
----------
$3.33
1. allknights

#792 jamehze

jamehze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:41 AM

What does he do that you can't?

#793 Gombay

Gombay

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:48 AM

So close... Anyone?

Shadow of the Colossus HD

$6.67
1. fmills15
2. IronOperations
----------
$3.33
1. allknights
2. Gombay

If I download this I can use my previous save from the disc copy of the game, right? If so, I'm in.
Posted Image

#794 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:01 AM

If I download this I can use my previous save from the disc copy of the game, right? If so, I'm in.

Yes, you can.

------------

For Sale:
Mass Effect 3 + From Ashes DLC ($20.00)

Timeshares available: (Prices are for one week.)

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.00)
Jak & Daxter Collection ($1.25)
Mass Effect 3 + From Ashes DLC ($2.00)
Oddworld ($0.50)

Usuyami.png

#795 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

Anyone interested in the PSN game coming out soon Datura?

#796 IronOperations

IronOperations

Got Bite by a Walker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

So if the groups done all we need i think is a host am i right if so i can host but since this is my first actual trade/share on here you guys gotta explain it to me im ok with buying it just need to know whats the next step?

#797 fmills15

fmills15

Silent Professional

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

I'll host Iron. I'm familiar with everything.

#798 IronOperations

IronOperations

Got Bite by a Walker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:37 PM

I'll host Iron. I'm familiar with everything.

ok thats fine but can you explain what we do when we get a group together whats the next step just in case i ever host something

#799 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

Dust $14.99

anyone wanna do a gameshare for this game?

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#800 domo325

domo325

sssuperCAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

Looking for a resellable share of Portal 2. PM me!!!

#801 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

Looking for a resellable share of Portal 2. PM me!!!

Don't think Portal 2 is on the store, domo-kun.

Usuyami.png

#802 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

Timeshares available: (Prices are for one week.)

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.00)
Jak & Daxter Collection ($1.25)
Mass Effect 3 + From Ashes DLC ($2.00)
Oddworld ($0.50)

added in::

I also charge an extra fee of $12 for you to timeshare it.

#803 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

added in::

I also charge an extra fee of $12 for you to timeshare it.

It's a refundable deposit. I can understand if you don't agree with it but I've never met someone who not only failed to comprehend why it's necessary but then went psycho angry about it.

Usuyami.png

#804 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

It's a refundable deposit. I can understand if you don't agree with it but I've never met someone who not only failed to comprehend why it's necessary but then went psycho angry about it.

i completely comprehend it. But due to the fact of sony having online deactivation as well as being able to call them and get your account back, there is little to no reason to charge almost the full amount it costs as a refundable payment. it's idiotic

and if i recall, i said yeah no thanks to your deal and you decided to respond and be a smart ass. so GTFO

#805 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

i completely comprehend it. But due to the fact of sony having online deactivation as well as being able to call them and get your account back, there is little to no reason to charge almost the full amount it costs as a refundable payment. it's idiotic

Actually, neither of those methods would free up a stolen slot instantly.

I don't even know why you are interested in a timeshare of ICO and Shadows of the Colossus when you're about to buy a phantom of SotC for $3.33. Plus, you've got a few games checked out at the library so you have plenty of stuff to play. Not only have you contributed nothing to the library, you haven't even returned a game you checked out yet. Not to mention you've only been around since last month. Yet you basically demanded that I just trust you in PM because it's moronic and paranoid to do otherwise. Trust has to be earned.

edit: And I'm not trying to be a smart ass. You don't want to deal with me, I don't want to deal with you. Let's just avoid each other from here on out.

Usuyami.png

#806 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

Actually, neither of those methods would free up a stolen slot instantly.

I don't even know why you are interested in a timeshare of ICO and Shadows of the Colossus when you're about to buy a phantom of SotC for $3.33. Plus, you've got a few games checked out at the library so you have plenty of stuff to play. Not only have you contributed nothing to the library, you haven't even returned a game you checked out yet. Not to mention you've only been around since last month. Yet you basically demanded that I just trust you in PM because it's moronic and paranoid to do otherwise. Trust has to be earned.

edit: And I'm not trying to be a smart ass. You don't want to deal with me, I don't want to deal with you. Let's just avoid each other from here on out.

as i said in the pm. if i could get the game for a week for 1 dollar instead of a phantom i would do that. dont know where you missed that. I have one game checked out in the library and that is deathspank and i got that at 7:58 this morning so don't know what you are talking about there. If you are talking about the flower share i pm'ed the person saying i didn't want it so that point is invalid.

and i didn't demand anything lol. all i said was i am interested and when you came out with that stupid refundable price i said no thanks didn't want it. all the other stuff pm'ed after that was just cause you aggravated me.

#807 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

I don't understand the problem with a deposit. It'll be returned to you after the rent. If you lack funds, you could have asked nicely for Usuyami to lower it. We're all reasonable people here.

People need to chill.

EDIT: How is a deposit stupid? Ever rent out an apartment with no deposit?

And no, I won't sell my PS+ slot to you. I foresee problems coming if I do.

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#808 jamehze

jamehze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

Being firm with your business policies is just good practice. We're not friends here, we're just online acquaintances. Stop being so sensitive when people don't want to be "nice" and offer you a cheap deal.

Anyway, anyone have some Caslevania Harmony of Despair DLC? I'm getting bored grinding the same maps over and over again.

#809 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

Being firm with your business policies is just good practice. We're not friends here, we're just online acquaintances. Stop being so sensitive when people don't want to be "nice" and offer you a cheap deal.

Anyway, anyone have some Caslevania Harmony of Despair DLC? I'm getting bored grinding the same maps over and over again.

lol the deal has nothing to do with being overly sensitive. the point was he did not disclose that there was a refundable payment required also. so when i said i didnt want it cause i thought i was getting a better deal than the phantom, he got smart saying i don't understand timesharing blah blah blah. it should have been left at i didn't want it instead of him getting uptight.

#810 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

Looking for any PS1 classics and any PSN games. Please PM with pricing info.

Accounts with multiple games on it preferred.

Thanks. :)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425