Sweet. :)

Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC & Nights + DLC - releases Tuesday
Resellable ($7.66)
1. B0W and Arrow - payment received
2. snakemaster2389 - payment received
Phantom ($3.83)
1. Josh1billion (host)
2. Raiders4life - payment received

PMing you guys payment info. I'll create the account and everything now.

Not sure what time the store will update (usually sometime in the evening), but I'll be in class/a group project for a period of about 5 hours: 2pm to 7pm central, so if it updates during that time, I apologize in advance for the extra hour or two of waiting, and I'll make the purchase and everything shortly after 7pm central and will download+install my share quickly. If the store doesn't update until 7pm central or later, as it sometimes does, what I just said is irrelevant and the game will be in your hands as quickly as possible regardless. ;) If the store updates within the next hour and a half, I'll do my part before I go to class.

edit @ 7:05pm: Downloading now; also sent account info to Raiders4life to download.

Edited by Josh1billion, 03 October 2012 - 12:05 AM.

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#8912 cesart19

cesart19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

Code Hitman: Sniper Challenge ( only account EU) - 2.50 $
only paypal ! PM!

#8913 jester695

jester695

Trader to the Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

Anyone have a Borderlands 2 slot available??

#8914 captbeef

captbeef

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

burnout paradise
fat princess
brain challenge
mortal kombat 2
scott pilgrim with knives dlc
pain with some dlc
ragdoll kung fu
superstardust hd
zombie apocalypse
wolfenstein 3D
lbp and pirates dlc
marvel vs capcom 2
resident evil 2
wipeout hd

ps1 classics
Spyro Year of the Dragon
Final Fantasy IX
Castlevania Chronicles
Silent Hill
Gex 3
Resident Evil 2
MediEvil
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Resident Evil: Director's Cut

all in 1 account

also have Hitman Sniper Challenge (looking to trade this)

bump

#8915 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

The preorder dlc is. That's what it sells for on ebay. Feel free to make offers...

In answer to your question, it's a bonus Mercenaries level (Catacombs)

I'd say post this in the trading forum, unless you're selling gameshares of the DLC.

As far as the Catacombs map goes, only one has sold and it was $15. I don't foresee people reasonably paying more than $10 for this.
Posted Image

#8916 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

Always looking for PS4&Vita friends!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

I'd say post this in the trading forum, unless you're selling gameshares of the DLC.

As far as the Catacombs map goes, only one has sold and it was $15. I don't foresee people reasonably paying more than $10 for this.

I did post it there also. I don't recall anyone asking your opinions, so...

TurkFebruary2010.png

#8917 jester695

jester695

Trader to the Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

So you think people have no right to state that you are mis-using this forum unless you ask them for their opinion first? Brilliant.

#8918 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

TurkFebruary can sell at the price he want and people are free to pay for it if they want we are not judge though if you want to get it early this is the only way but it will probably go on the store for like 10 bucks in a couple of weeks but it is his opinion

But I also say that some people might be right on this matter and/not because some people have in the past in the gamesharing thread put that they were selling codes etc or asking if someone had a specific code, they just advertising to see if it sells faster because as you might or maybe you don't know the psn code trading thread is poorly frequented.

But that's my opinion

Regarding the Store has been updated:

News:

• A new section called Also Available is now present
  • ACIII is on no news about drm so it's cool to gameshare
  • The bundle for ACIII gold edition and ACIII Liberation gold edition is not present
  • NBA2k13 continues with drm and gets day 1 add-on with jewels one add-on is for the game to be commented in Spanish
  • New Little King's is actually 39,99$ like I stated it back
  • DOA5 has a got a free pack of costumes to download
  • Once Again the guys from the Blogcast and psn on general are fucking up Spelunker HD there is no ALL dlc package available that goes for 1$ for all DLC as opposed as it has written

And that's it for this week
:error:
Spoiler

#8919 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

Holy shit, it's down! Can't wait to see the next person post their code so I can jump down THEIR throat!

TurkFebruary2010.png

#8920 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

Holy shit, it's down! Can't wait to see the next person post their code so I can jump down THEIR throat!

What's down?

Anyway I just am laughing because most of the ppl on this thread have on their sigs saying that they got codes etc to sell and no one commented on that, but for this they commented on it, I think the trigger was the price you are asking for the dlc and they became enraged.
:error:
Spoiler

#8921 jester695

jester695

Trader to the Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

Enraged? Haha. So dramatic.

Anyway, back to talk of gamesharing. Anyone have a share or forming-group for Borderlands 2? PM me please.

#8922 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

What's down?

Anyway I just am laughing because most of the ppl on this thread have on their sigs saying that they got codes etc to sell and no one commented on that, but for this they commented on it, I think the trigger was the price you are asking for the dlc and they became enraged.

I deleted my fucking post. Think the non-regs are getting a little too comfortable throwing their opinions around here like they matter.

#8923 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:03 PM

I have the RE6 Amazon preorder dlc code if anyone's interested. Want $26 paypal. :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, does anyone have a timeshare of Sly 3? I need one more trophy for the platinum. PM me please if you have one.

#8924 Karla

Karla

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

Oops, I was just asking what it was, and its value, but imo when there are people willing to pay its all fair game.

Side note anyone have 3 20 PSN cards to host RE6? willing ot pay $65 dollars for $60 dollars psn today!

#8925 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

store update is up ac3 is probably gonna be 10 gb at least. re 6 is 10 gb just what i thought and nba2k13 is 9.1 gb. and lets stop the fighting or whatever guys, i post what im sellin on here also sometimes. its just that turk posted his code and he's asking 25 for it which probably no one will pay for anyway, more like 5 or 8 at max.

update:

there is no dlc for Nights....into Dreams HD, only for Sonic Adventure 2. dlc costs($2.99)

Walking Dead ep.4 will be here very soon since its October now

Edited by snakemaster2389, 02 October 2012 - 08:24 PM.

Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8926 jester695

jester695

Trader to the Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

Wow, pretty early update today. Has anyone seen an announcement of a date for the next Walking Dead episode? Or has it just been detail previews with no date?

#8927 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

I deleted my fucking post. Think the non-regs are getting a little too comfortable throwing their opinions around here like they matter.

Dude get off your high horse. You posted your offer in the wrong forum and were asking for a ridiculous fucking amount.

#8928 kanamit

kanamit

It's a Cookbook!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

Dude get off your high horse. You posted your offer in the wrong forum and were asking for a ridiculous fucking amount.

I didn't know we had post restrictions here...I'd post here because this is the forum I frequent the most and people know me here. I see no problem with Turk doing that. Nobody complains when people have to dump a share cheap because they need to clear hard drive space.

#8929 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

I didn't know we had post restrictions here...I'd post here because this is the forum I frequent the most and people know me here. I see no problem with Turk doing that. Nobody complains when people have to dump a share cheap because they need to clear hard drive space.

Okay fair, but when someone called him out on the pricing he got his panties in a bunch. *Shrug* whatever.

#8930 Karla

Karla

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

BUMP, looking for 60 dollars PSN , can pay 65 dollars asap through paypal.

Also looking for share of Catherine and Marvel vs Capcom Origins.

#8931 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:37 PM

Okay fair, but when someone called him out on the pricing he got his panties in a bunch. *Shrug* whatever.

Uh actually I got called out on posting in the wrong forum. I could give less than a shit about people's opinions of my prices, I'll sell it on ebay. Think it's too high? Then go about your day and ignore the post.

#8932 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:40 PM

What's a gameshare thread without it's share of drama?

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#8933 MethodManFTW

MethodManFTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:49 PM

lol, i was gonna come in here saying arguing about stuff on CAG is so dumb, but this post was to good not to repost. :P

Anyhow, store is updated, go steamboat go!

#8934 mauaus

mauaus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:51 PM

need 2 RE6 phantoms!

#8935 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

What's a gameshare thread without it's share of drama?

HA! Who needs Meek and NSYNC for drama? We have plenty of people around here to stir it up from time to time!

#8936 Bravens

Bravens

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

RE 6
Resell - $20
1. Bravens (host)
2. Das_Regal - PAID

Phantom - $10
1. Bravens
2. Snakezx - PAID

Our group is completed. We just waiting for PS Store update, tomorrow.

Game is purchased. Info sent to the phantoms.

#8937 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

Turk on dat hustle i see you brah

5r8h3bp.gif

578ad03c0ad2df0fd38c01d22c5f5d88_0cdf051

#8938 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

Issue over, I took it down, drop it.

#8939 Supremacy

Supremacy

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:28 PM

is NBA 2k13 limited to two slots then? If so, would anyone be interested in going half half?

#8940 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

is NBA 2k13 limited to two slots then? If so, would anyone be interested in going half half?

This isn't directed solely at you, but to clear up the ongoing confusion in the thread:

NBA 2K13 CANNOT BE GAMESHARED.

It is locked to a single account (meaning you can't install and then play on your "main" account), requires the downloading account to be signed in to PSN to start the game and has a 24-hour lockout period for other activated consoles on the same account.
Posted Image