CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11708 replies to this topic

#9391 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

I believe that each person who has contributed a share decides how "official" a member has to be to borrow. With that said, Usuyami has said in the past that he does not have time run the library and has asked if someone else can pick up the responsibility. So its likely that the library will be inactive until someone else takes responsibility for it.
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#9392 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

I believe that each person who has contributed a share decides how "official" a member has to be to borrow. With that said, Usuyami has said in the past that he does not have time run the library and has asked if someone else can pick up the responsibility. So its likely that the library will be inactive until someone else takes responsibility for it.

I understand that but I had asked weeks before that and neglected to say anything when I pmed him regarding that matter, but showed to be responsive about helping to fund an account or to to tell me if someone had LittlebigPlanet 1 dlc on the GS library, so looks like he was avoiding my questions.

But I don't take it personal I just moved on when ppl would want to accept me there, I will go there only if you want me there, it's not like I am in a rush,.
:error:
Spoiler

#9393 WhiskeyCrazy

WhiskeyCrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

Looking to join a group for at least Dishonored - could also be the new Resident Evil as well (as well as other games....I'm flexible)

#9394 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:54 PM

@clonesniper666

New Dishonored Group
RESELL - $20
1.kerouac kid (HOST)
2.GogetaSS4 (PAID)
Phantom - $10
1.raiten (PAID)
2.Reo15X (PAID)

Medal of Honor Warfighter (2)
$20
1. das-regal
---------------
$10
1. kerouac kid (HOST)
2. hs123

I will host the Dishonored & MoH groups.

NBA 2K13 (UK)
Resell: $26.33
1. equax
2. Domo325
---------------
phantom: $13.16
1. WVMatsui
2. kerouac kid

Have:
Borderlands 2 Premier Club DLC w/ Slaughter Dome Resell Slot
Want:
Offers

Edited by kerouac kid, 08 October 2012 - 06:11 PM.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#9395 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:05 PM

It's definitely not personal. I usually go through a person's post history to see what groups they've been involved in before letting them in, but I haven't even had the time to keep up with this thread or turn on my PS3 lately. Just the past week alone, I had three people PM me asking for access so the number of requests I get are quite high. Most of the time, it's people who were just visiting this gameshare thread for the first time but I have no time to verify and the library is pretty inactive as it is so they're really not missing out on much.

With that said, I sent out a small batch of invites so check if you can get in.

PS. So many good games are coming out.. I've already missed out on a lot of games I want to play. Looks like I'll have to build an even bigger backlog when I eventually return to PS3 gaming. My Vita is so convenient though. :)

Usuyami.png

#9396 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

It's definitely not personal. :)

At least you aren't like people who have 600 games on their backlogs, which don't fully finish them, I only go for another game on my list when I fully finish one at 100% or when I can't do anything anymore and I'll be back really quick or in weeks later. that's what I do since I can't stand going to play one game and another and another, unless those are games I play normally like killzone3 and other mini games.

Edited by realit3y, 08 October 2012 - 05:16 PM.
edited because it lacked something

Spoiler

#9397 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

At least you aren't like people who have 600 games on their backlogs, which don't fully finish them, I only go for another game on my list when I fully finish one at 100% or when I can't do anything anymore and I'll be back really quick or in weeks later. that's what I do since I can't stand going to play one game and another and another, unless those are games I play normally like killzone3 and other mini games.

I'm the same, which actually is the reason why I have a big backlog already. It really bothers me to move on to another game before I complete the current one 100% (usually means getting all the trophies) but some games are just too damn boring or frustrating to complete.

Usuyami.png

#9398 thekoolkurt

thekoolkurt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

We still need a buyer.

October 9th
Dishonored (5) (PSN)
$20
1. thekoolkurt
2. swaggerbot3k
---------------
$10
1. iqubal
2. XzMrHitDatHoezX

#9399 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

I'm the same, which actually is the reason why I have a big backlog already. It really bothers me to move on to another game before I complete the current one 100% (usually means getting all the trophies) but some games are just too damn boring or frustrating to complete.

Yep I only left right now Zen Pinball 1 since only 8 guys in the world has it but I can do it since I have done the hardest one like Mind Master, and Elemental Monster online card game that for going platinum will take 300$ but I am doing tournaments so I am not spending anything more than the current value of it 0.99$, I'm not that crazy, because I am a CAG and want to spend the least getting the most. Hell yeah
Spoiler

#9400 AFC Naruto

AFC Naruto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

Also looking for Crysis.

i got crysis, PM me you offer (paypal or Psn gameshare)
Posted Image

#9401 MethodManFTW

MethodManFTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:59 PM

Hey you guys!!!

2 resells availble for LittleBigPlanet Karting
1 resell available for Okami HD

Edited by MethodManFTW, 08 October 2012 - 08:21 PM.

#9402 AFC Naruto

AFC Naruto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:59 PM

Game has been purchased and both phantoms are now downloading.

NBA 2K13 (UK) - $76.28
Sellable - $25.43
1. DiZeo (Paid/Downloading)
2. AFC Naruto (PAID)
Phantom - $12.71
1. SteamboatOperator (Host/Installed)
2. sigmablast (Installed)

check your inbox Bro.
Posted Image

#9403 rpg

rpg

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

coming to psn plus
Posted Image

davey.gifGS Selling LBP2 DC Comics dlc $2-R,Blacklist $5 - P - Amazing Spider-Man PM me insane.gif

rpg49ers.pngcolbert+excited.gifsniper.gif

#9404 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

Oh snap, looks like Im finally going to play the new KoF
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#9405 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:27 PM

Finally some challenge after the trials of Super Street Fighter IV I am going to step on this one Fuck yeah
Spoiler

#9406 iqubal

iqubal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

Sorry guys I have to drop from this group. Shouldn't be hard to find a phantom to fill my spot though!:

October 9th
Dishonored (PSN)
$20
1. thekoolkurt
2. swaggerbot3k
---------------
$10
2. XzMrHitDatHoezX

#9407 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

I don't know what is going on I've pmed people and some are not responding or maybe not getting my pms:

Anyway here's the deal:

Derrick the DeathFin

$2.66
1. bigwig_rah
2. realit3y
--------------
$1.34
1. snakemaster2389
2. cesart19

Derrick the Deathfin group has been contacted check it out
Spoiler

#9408 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

what the Fuck is going on no one is responding to my pms????
IS the pming system as an anti-spam feature or what?
I thought pming is only restricting 1 pm for each 45 seconds/1 minute, I have being sending several pms for past resells ppl have and for my group and no one is responding.
Bakana

Hey rpg I've pmed you saying that I have pmed you because you pmed me asking to pm you, ok?
Did you get my pm?
Thanks

Edited by realit3y, 08 October 2012 - 07:22 PM.
because rpg pmed me to pm him which I did

Spoiler

#9409 Raiborg

Raiborg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

what the Fuck is going on no one is responding to my pms????
IS the pming system as an anti-spam feature or what?
I thought pming is only restricting 1 pm for each 45 seconds/1 minute, I have being sending several pms for past resells ppl have and for my group and no one is responding.
Bakana

Interesting, I may be experiencing the same thing. I've sent a pm to snakemaster, matsui and mrrosales over the past few days and have yet to receive a response from any of them. To those mentioned can you tell me if you've received a pm from me within the past week?

#9410 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

I've received your pm OldDirtyBastard, it looks like when someone pms you and you reply to them no problem arises but when you pm someone without having get a reply from then, it looks like they won't respond to you.

I don't really know what is going on
Spoiler

#9411 swaggerbot3k

swaggerbot3k

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

October 9th
Dishonored (PSN)
$20
1. thekoolkurt
2. swaggerbot3k
---------------
$10
1. ipacman
2. XzMrHitDatHoezX[/QUOTE]

can anyone help us out with hosting?

#9412 Raiborg

Raiborg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

Received your pm odb.

#9413 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news but maybe no one wants to talk to you guys? Just playin, I havent had any issues sending or receiving to you guys or a few others I have been in touch with.

#9414 Raiborg

Raiborg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news but maybe no one wants to talk to you guys? Just playin, I havent had any issues sending or receiving to you guys or a few others I have been in touch with.

I was thinking the same thing, lol. These guys don't have any manners apparently. As a note to any members trying to contact me the last pm I've received was on the 2nd.

#9415 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

Hey clone, please remove Matsui from the completed MoH group and through it back up..

2 resells availble for LittleBigPlanet Karting
1 resell available for Okami HD
1 phantom available for Medal of Honor warfighter

i'll take the phantom for Moh: Warfighter and I get pms from people no problem i just didnt reply back to u raiborg cause i know what to do. Just replyed to reality's pm. I was at the dentist before
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9416 WhiskeyCrazy

WhiskeyCrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

I have a $20 PSN card ready to go for a group :)

#9417 MethodManFTW

MethodManFTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

Sorry Snake, Gojeta PM'd me about an hour before you posted saying he wants the phantom.

October 23rd
Medal of Honor: Warfighter (PSN)

$20
1. noone13
2. cesart19
---------------
$10
1. GojetaSSJ4
2. MethodManFTW

#9418 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

just a heads up Walking Dead ep 4 is coming out tomorrow on psn.
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9419 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:22 PM

Sorry Snake, Gojeta PM'd me about an hour before you posted saying he wants the phantom.

October 23rd
Medal of Honor: Warfighter (PSN)

$20
1. noone13
2. cesart19
---------------
$10
1. GojetaSSJ4
2. MethodManFTW

I thought the rules were on the thread not on pms if you want to be added to a group?

What are the official rules? I am not defending anyone but I want to be sure in case of one of these situations will happen to me, I will say that for me pms will not count that is my belief.

I don't know for you guys.
Spoiler

#9420 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

just a heads up Walking Dead ep 4 is coming out tomorrow on psn.

Can I please get the info for my share of ep 3 so I can play tonight then?? :-(