CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11708 replies to this topic

#1051 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:29 AM

almost done with ep 1 its def longer than 2 hours. really good game and characters
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1052 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:31 AM

usuyami that can be your 100 plat

:lol:

I was going to make my 100th a doozy but maybe. ;)

almost done with ep 1 its def longer than 2 hours. really good game and characters

Does it follow the graphic novels or does it introduce new characters?

Usuyami.png

#1053 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

never read the graphic novel but it looks like one. i think it has new characters in it as well as difficult choices u have to make
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1054 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:41 AM

I've paid now snake!

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1055 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:44 AM

i know. when im done im passing to matsui since he paid first and came up with the idea, you will have to wait till jamehaze gets online. i pmed him though, once hes done he will pass it to u. on the last chapter now. ep 1 seems to be around 3-4 hrs

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1056 rpg

rpg

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:47 AM

snake have u been getting killed a lot in the game?

davey.gifGS Selling LBP2 DC Comics dlc $2-R,Blacklist $5 - P - Amazing Spider-Man PM me insane.gif

rpg49ers.pngcolbert+excited.gifsniper.gif

#1057 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:47 AM

That's fine. I'm in no rush. When I get it, I get it. No biggie.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1058 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:01 AM

ok just beat it. really good and picks up later on. no i did not die once, its pretty easy

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1059 jamehze

jamehze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:02 AM

I'm in no rush to get it since I won't be able to get to it till a few days from now. Sorry for the delay, but I just paid.

#1060 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:04 AM

so let tsel play it now

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1061 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:10 AM

I'm okay with waiting.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1062 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:15 AM

Possibly the first game ever where you don't have to do anything but play the game from start to finish to get a platinum.

Nice.

Does it follow the graphic novels or does it introduce new characters?

It doesn't. It's new characters and story. Not sure when it takes place but I'm sure it isn't in Atlanta.

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#1063 fmwross2

fmwross2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:15 AM

Anyone want to go half for TWD?

I'd really rather do it the way cheapbroke is.

#1064 fmwross2

fmwross2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:18 AM

Nice.

It doesn't. It's new characters and story. Not sure when it takes place but I'm sure it isn't in Atlanta.

I believe when I saw the trailer Kirkman (the creator) said it's in the same universe and they'll meet characters that Rick and the group meet (but not necessarily anyone in the group). He was very vague though.

I just played the short demo and the guy you start with reminds me of Tyreese from the comic
Spoiler

And I believe they mentioned
Spoiler
in it and the answering machine was telling them to get out of
Spoiler

#1065 hanun1002

hanun1002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:40 AM

I will buy EURO 12 DLC which costs 20 bucks.
Let me know if any1 wanna take a slot of EURO 12 dlc.

#1066 whitedemon

whitedemon

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:42 AM

I Am Alive (2)
$5.00
2. Dammenion
----------
$2.50
1. IronOperations
2. whitedemon

I want in.

#1067 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:35 AM

Looking for a GTA IV share ..

549785.png

"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#1068 fmills15

fmills15

Silent Professional

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

Looking for Uncharted 3 DLC.

#1069 DSPanther

DSPanther

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

Anyone with AC Brotherhood, Mass Effect 3 or Dragon Age 2 up for rent? PM me!

#1070 bluddtheersty

bluddtheersty

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

I'm dying to get my hands on Skullgirls but the group is taking forever to fill up :(

Anyone interested in selling his slot or whatever?

#1071 Miguel_Zorro

Miguel_Zorro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

usuyami that can be your 100 plat

If I were going for platinum #100, it'd be something difficult. Not a platinum that requires you to simply play the game. I think you'll go for a difficult one.
Posted Image

#1072 robilicious

robilicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

Call of Duty Black Ops

$16.66
1. Brainberry
-------------
$8.34
1.IronOperations
2. robilicious.

#1073 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

Anyone want to go half for TWD?

I'd really rather do it the way cheapbroke is.

Reasons to go half on The Walking Dead(TWD), instead of 4 phantoms

1. Support TWD episodic videogames: If we want more HIGH quality games released for TWD, then we need to vote for it with our wallets. Yes I realize we are cheapassgamers, but if we go two on TWD, we can compromise on being cheapasses and supporting a good series.

2. TWD episode 1 atmosphere is amazing: Having played for about 2 hours so far ( I think I am half way through, so that means there is alot of content for 2 hours), I can tell you that this start to the series is amazing. What stands out the most is the heart pounding situations TWD puts you in. There is an illusion that your choices matter, now I can't tell you that they actually do matter, but it sure feels like it.

3. TWD episode 1 makes you care: I don't usually give a flying monkey about most video game characters. It is really hard to, most of them are bullet sponges and never really get a scratch on them. TWD, it seems like everyone is very fragile and death is one bad move away. There is a also a character I decided needed my help, and after a few cutscenes I ended up really caring for this character. Hard to give specifics because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Interactions with characters amazing.

End rant
P.S. This not left4dead3. TWD is not about the gunfights just as the comics is not about the zombies. This is about difficult situations, choices, and interactions. In the comics the whole premise is that the people in this post apocalyptic world are more dangerous than the zombies.

Edited by cheapbrokegamer, 25 April 2012 - 05:21 PM.

8-) Head BrokeAss

#1074 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

I understand where you are coming from but of you really wanted to fully do what you were preaching by supporting the game you would be purchasing this on your main. I'm not trying to start a beef with you but what you are saying totally debunks what we are doing in here on a daily basis.

The other two points I totally agree with 100%. I haven't played the full version yet (will tonight) but the demo was awesome and I am very excited about this game!

Lastly, I don't see the phantoms with the seasonal games as being any different than what we are doing in here to cheat the system on a daily basis.

#1075 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

I understand where you are coming from but of you really wanted to fully do what you were preaching by supporting the game you would be purchasing this on your main. I'm not trying to start a beef with you but what you are saying totally debunks what we are doing in here on a daily basis.

The other two points I totally agree with 100%. I haven't played the full version yet (will tonight) but the demo was awesome and I am very excited about this game!

Lastly, I don't see the phantoms with the seasonal games as being any different than what we are doing in here to cheat the system on a daily basis.

Don't worry, I'm not upset about your comment.

I see it as a way to compromise. It's not about being a hypocrite. I don't think someone should live their life always acting on extremes. Everything is situational.

I gameshare alot, we all do. But by going two on TWD, I compromise that I want to save money, but I support one of my favorite series more than a typical gameshare.

I can't stress enough how good the first 2 hours of episode one were.

Besides, I had paid 6.67 for a resellable that I have to coordinate passing around and sharing and waiting for others to finish for the next 5 months. I rather pay the extra 3.33 to avoid doing that.
8-) Head BrokeAss

#1076 Heavyd814life

Heavyd814life

♥ English Heart ♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

Reasons to go half on The Walking Dead(TWD), instead of 4 phantoms

1. Support TWD episodic videogames: If we want more HIGH quality games released for TWD, then we need to vote for it with our wallets. Yes I realize we are cheapassgamers, but if we go two on TWD, we can compromise on being cheapasses and supporting a good series.

2. TWD episode 1 atmosphere is amazing: Having played for about 2 hours so far ( I think I am half way through, so that means there is alot of content for 2 hours), I can tell you that this start to the series is amazing. What stands out the most is the heart pounding situations TWD puts you in. There is an illusion that your choices matter, now I can't tell you that they actually do matter, but it sure feels like it.

3. TWD episode 1 makes you care: I don't usually give a flying monkey about most video game characters. It is really hard to, most of them are bullet sponges and never really get a scratch on them. TWD, it seems like everyone is very fragile and death is one bad move away. There is a also a character I decided needed my help, and after a few cutscenes I ended up really caring for this character. Hard to give specifics because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Interactions with characters amazing.

End rant

Sorry but i don't see the point of this post - you aren't even making points that support your original statement. Furthermore, it isn't 4 phantoms - it is still 2 sellable and 2 non-sellable. It is just that episodic content is unique so the sellables and non-sellables are taking turns playing the game. Once all the episodes are released, the non-sellables will have their consoles deactivated and the sellables will be able to do as they please with their shares. I don't know if this is how you are trying to rationalize bailing on our group, but the fact of the matter is that you don't join a group, pay for your share, wait for the game to be purchased, and then ask for a refund because you changed your mind and want to "support" the devs. Why? Because i'm stuck with a sellable slot and have to go through the trouble to finding another buyer.

End Rant

heavyd814eva.png

#1077 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

Please don't be so upset. I'm sorry for leaving the group, but I realized that I didnt want to pass around the share every month.

The reason for my post is I love TWD series. But I was surprised how much I enjoyed episode 1. It was not my reason to rationalize anything. I will buy your share and I will find someone else TRUSTED to buy it.

Edit: Payment sent
8-) Head BrokeAss

#1078 Heavyd814life

Heavyd814life

♥ English Heart ♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

Please don't be so upset. I'm sorry for leaving the group, but I realized that I didnt want to pass around the share every month.

The reason for my post is I love TWD series. But I was surprised how much I enjoyed episode 1. It was not my reason to rationalize anything. I will buy your share and I will find someone else TRUSTED to buy it.

Edit: Payment sent

Thanks but that won't be necessary - i've already found someone interested in the spot. I honestly wasn't upset until i read your posts because they read, to me at least, like someone trying to justify bailing on the group at the 11th hour. I'll issue a refund in a couple of minutes

heavyd814eva.png

#1079 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

Looking for a walking dead slot asap if not sooner

Edit: Also, Im looking for a dragon age 2 slot with all dlc if possible. willing to start a group if anyone is interested.

Edited by cwinters, 25 April 2012 - 06:07 PM.

#1080 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

Lost Planet 2. I dare you.

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/