11708 replies to this topic

#10891 EstonianBeast

EstonianBeast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

Selling:
Acc1: NFS HP(resellable)
Acc 2 Driver San Fransisco + DeathSpank 3 (resellable)

Call me EB!

1373669130385.gif

#10892 power505

power505

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:33 PM

Is anyone have EU Battlefield 3 Premium Service resell?

#10893 AFC Naruto

AFC Naruto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

Is anyone have EU Battlefield 3 Premium Service resell?

im looking for EU BF3 premium too...

xO_EL_PLAGA_Ox.png

#10894 raiten

raiten

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:09 PM

Anyone interested in splitting darksiders 2 seasons pass?

#10895 Karla

Karla

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

lol Well that sure was some wasted time on a saturday night! :cry:

well sure did brought some excitement though lol

#10896 Das_Regal

Das_Regal

It's Pizza Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

Resellables - $20 each
Medal of Honor: Warfighter + 2 Camos
Resident Evil 6

Resells/Phantoms - $2/$4
Double Dragon Neon + Derrick the Deathfin

BF3 group is full. PMs have been sent out.

PM me if you want to buy anything.

Edited by Das_Regal, 28 October 2012 - 06:47 PM.

#10897 noone13

noone13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

Resellables - $20 each
Medal of Honor: Warfighter + 2 Camos
Resident Evil 6

Starting a Gameshare for Battlefield 3 + Premium
Resells - $20
Phantoms - $10

PM me if you want to buy anything.

I'd be in for a phantom of BF3 + Premium.

#10898 EstonianBeast

EstonianBeast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

Selling:
Acc 1:
Driver San Fransico
The Baconing
Beyond Good and Evil HD
BF3 online pass & back to karkand
Costume Quest DLC
+ some other themes and whatnot

Acc 2:
NFS HP

NFS MW:
Resellable:
1. Me
2. Taavivesi
Phantom:
1. Mauaus

Call me EB!

1373669130385.gif

#10899 Blooddrunk

Blooddrunk

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

Selling:
Acc 1:
Driver San Fransico
The Baconing
Beyond Good and Evil HD
Costume Quest DLC

Acc 2:
NFS HP

NFS MW:
Resellable:
1. Me
2. Taavivesi
Phantom:
1. Mauaus

Hi friend, Please put me in phantom spot of NFS MW.

#10900 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

Hi friend, Please put me in phantom spot of NFS MW.

You deleted your post when I replied to it, and now you're reposting it. I'll say this again: people whose accounts are 1 month old with 9 posts total should not be attempting to join gameshare groups yet. You will have better luck if you try building up a reputation on the rest of CAG first.

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#10901 EstonianBeast

EstonianBeast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

Oh, thanks for the heads up Josh1billion, the person who wants to join our group should be a trusted member of this site, not a ''newb'' without any rep. Thanks again. I PM'd you daren :)

Call me EB!

1373669130385.gif

#10902 AFC Naruto

AFC Naruto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

looking for:

Mass Effect 2
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Saints Row: The Third

phantom or resellable

bump

xO_EL_PLAGA_Ox.png

#10903 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

Sonic Adventure 1&2 w/DLCs (20.96)
Resells -6.90
1.breakfuss

Phantoms - 3.58
1.Mirmo
2.y2jd

One more!

I have Assassin's Creed Revelations Online Pass if anyone is interested for $1

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#10904 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

You deleted your post when I replied to it, and now you're reposting it. I'll say this again: people whose accounts are 1 month old with 9 posts total should not be attempting to join gameshare groups yet. You will have better luck if you try building up a reputation on the rest of CAG first.

How would the CAG earn a reputation if not given a chance to join a group? Just curious. I would understand if we don't trust a person for hosting but if he sends the payment first, I don't see how that's a problem. You can easily recover an account if made correctly (writing down birth date used, different password for email and PSN account etc etc).

Not defending the user, just remember that we were all CAG newbies once.

#10905 swaggerbot3k

swaggerbot3k

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

Selling:
Acc 1:
Driver San Fransico
The Baconing
Beyond Good and Evil HD
Costume Quest DLC

Acc 2:
NFS HP

NFS MW:
Resellable:
1. Me
2. Taavivesi
Phantom:
1. Mauaus

if the last phantom slot is still open...i'll take it

#10906 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

How would the CAG earn a reputation if not given a chance to join a group? Just curious. I would understand if we don't trust a person for hosting but if he sends the payment first, I don't see how that's a problem. You can easily recover an account if made correctly (writing down birth date used, different password for email and PSN account etc etc).

Not defending the user, just remember that we were all CAG newbies once.

A way to earn reputation would be to stick around on the forums for a year or two and participate in conversations on the forum. I just get very suspicious when I see someone who created an account just for the sake of joining a gameshare group. When I saw his first post, I thought "ok, this could go either way-- a noob who legitimately to join a group, or a scammer creating a new account to rip people off again." The fact that he deleted his first post when I replied to it raises my suspicion from 50% to 90% chance of danger.

There's still massive damage that a phantom could cause. He could get the account info, quickly download onto two PS3's (his own and a friend's), do the remote deactivation himself, reactivate on a couple of other PS3's.. in a situation like that, even being able to change the password back would still mean waiting a full year before the other 3 people gain complete access again. Scary thought.

That's a worst-case scenario, so the chance of that happening is probably very low in general (though just doing the first half of the steps would still be a major headache for everyone else), but the chance of it happening with a brand new user who created an account just for the sake of joining a group.... well, I wouldn't risk it, personally. It doesn't take much effort to post around and become a familiar face in the community, so anyone who tries to skip that step throws a red flag in my book.

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#10907 crashlen0

crashlen0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

Assassins Creed 3 (7)

$20
1. taint
2. Crashlen0
---------------
$10
1. juanjoalbo
2. reo15x

Added myself

#10908 Apollyon

Apollyon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

A way to earn reputation would be to stick around on the forums for a year or two and participate in conversations on the forum. I just get very suspicious when I see someone who created an account just for the sake of joining a gameshare group. When I saw his first post, I thought "ok, this could go either way-- a noob who legitimately to join a group, or a scammer creating a new account to rip people off again." The fact that he deleted his first post when I replied to it raises my suspicion from 50% to 90% chance of danger.

There's still massive damage that a phantom could cause. He could get the account info, quickly download onto two PS3's (his own and a friend's), do the remote deactivation himself, reactivate on a couple of other PS3's.. in a situation like that, even being able to change the password back would still mean waiting a full year before the other 3 people gain complete access again. Scary thought.

That's a worst-case scenario, so the chance of that happening is probably very low in general (though just doing the first half of the steps would still be a major headache for everyone else), but the chance of it happening with a brand new user who created an account just for the sake of joining a group.... well, I wouldn't risk it, personally. It doesn't take much effort to post around and become a familiar face in the community, so anyone who tries to skip that step throws a red flag in my book.

I created an account just for the sake of joining gameshare groups/buying shares. lol

#10909 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

I only created an account on here to get into game sharing as well, but you do make some good points.

I personally think if the new person is fine with funding the account then I am more likely to allow them into a group of mine.

Even better if they buy the game an then sell the account info to other members, since they already have put money into it and are just selling the extra slots to recuperate costs.

#10910 Apollyon

Apollyon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

f1 2012
$20
1. Apollyon
2. Bravens
--------------
$10
2. Cule54

bump

#10911 Turk February

Turk February

Comcast SUCKS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

Almost finished with Warfighter. Anyone interested? $20. PM me, I should be done by tonight.

Selling: Sly 3 (PS Vita) Murdered; Soul Suspect digital strategy map (PS4) A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (UV from blu-ray)

Want: Paypal

TurkFebruary2010.png

#10912 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

bump

hey check out your inbox regarding Dead Island GOTY
:error:
Spoiler

#10913 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

AC3 GOLD Sellable 30.00(Friend bought the game)

You will be downloading the game first before sending him the payment so trusted CAGs only

Edited by Brainberry, 28 October 2012 - 09:37 PM.

5r8h3bp.gif

578ad03c0ad2df0fd38c01d22c5f5d88_0cdf051

#10914 EstonianBeast

EstonianBeast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

if the last phantom slot is still open...i'll take it

Sure, imma send you a PM at ur way.

Call me EB!

1373669130385.gif

#10915 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

i wanna play something scary and good but theres nothin out there now :(
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10916 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

Play Amnesia on PC. Try the Fatal Frame games on PS2 as well.
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#10917 TheKid101

TheKid101

RetiredTrophyHunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:59 PM

You have to explain the bold to me. What do you mean waiting a full year? Is there a limit on how many phantoms there can be?

6 months to regain the 2 resellable slots by remote deactivation. Then another 6 months to get the the phantom slots back. Another way is to activate your system then let the newbie download this way there will be 1 system already activated. Or let the other phantom download 1st then the newbie. In this case only if the newbie is a phantom. If it's resell then use same method as phantom which will narrow down the lost. But having a newbie buy the game 1st is as dangerous unless he/she allow you to download b4 payment. But I agree, we all have to start as a newbie at one point and waiting a year to build your rep may just push anyone away from gamesharing.

#10918 Heavyd814life

Heavyd814life

♥Bleed Arsenal Red♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:09 PM

For the PS3, you've got to give Siren: Blood Curse and Dead Space a try but knowing you, Snake, you've probably played them already.

heavyd814eva.png

#10919 Heavyd814life

Heavyd814life

♥Bleed Arsenal Red♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

Play Amnesia on PC. Try the Fatal Frame games on PS2 as well.

Haven't played either, but i hope one of the Fatal Frame games come to PSN as a PS2 Classic one of these days

heavyd814eva.png

#10920 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

For the PS3, you've got to give Siren: Blood Curse and Dead Space a try but knowing you, Snake, you've probably played them already.

the full season episodes 1-12 only 12.99€ on europe
:error:
Spoiler