Photo
- - - - -

CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11676 replies to this topic

#1981 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:13 PM

Still need one more for AC:R DLC and KoA: DLC!!

Assassin's Creed: Revelations DLC - MP Character Pack + MP Map Pack + The Lost Archive ($24)

$8.00
1. Usuyami
2. Dammenion

$4.00
1. Gannikus

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning DLC - The Legend of Dead Kel + Teeth of Naros ($20)

$6.66
1. Usuyami
2. transcollector

$3.33
1. kanamit

Usuyami.png

Goal: 10,000 trophies!

No more PSVita. My fat ass cracked the screen.  :wall:

#1982 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

Gotham City Impostors - $3

Looking for: MW3 DLC

PM me!

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1983 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:35 PM

I apologize to the PJ group but I am going to have to withdraw from the group.

I didn't realize that the majority of the content for this share is coming from the add on for PJ monsters (which is not even on sale).

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#1984 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

I apologize to the PJ group but I am going to have to withdraw from the group.

I didn't realize that the majority of the content for this share is coming from the add on for PJ monsters (which is not even on sale).

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Well, no one would be able to host if it were less than $5.

Anyway, one more!

PixelJunk 3-in-1 Pack (Racers 2nd Lap, Monsters, and Eden), Shooter, Monsters Encore DLC

Resale $3.00
1. sierra (can't host)
2. cobolatrix (can't host)

Not resale $1.50
2. bastiartadi

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#1985 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:26 PM

USUYAMI, your inbox is full!

you gotta stop pot/booze/roids, pass is the same...

you're friends with fred87nc, or any banned scammer?

who's your mysterious buddy? he didn't (re)activate yet btw, only 4 slots show up, which means you managed to deactivate the account without the pass? yeah right!
double check next time instead of accusing, smh... thanks for the unneccessary trouble!

thank you!

who are you talking 'bout??

how are your 9 ps3's handling themselves?
get lost, liar! the only guy that trusted you is gone, matscock doesn't count...

just stfu, you just dropped from a completed group (SR3) at the last minute...

During my ban, I made sure anyone that had any trouble could contact me, INCLUDING galindo... you lose!

Things here went 10000x better without you. So why don't you keep your mouth shut. No one fought while you were gone. You appear and look what pops up again. I won't have you lead me into permaban like you did to NYSNC so don't come here and act like you have any clout.

And I dropped from Saints because when I committed it was rumored at $29.99. My spot was filled within seconds. Why are you meddling in NSYNCs group anyway? People drop from groups all the time... Turk just did on this page. I really don't understand where you have any grounds to call anyone out here. You are not a mod.

I swear youre a cancer and a true Frenchman who loves to start shit and not have anything to back it up. Please leave again! Someone else should have been permabanned!

I don't care if you respond or not because I am tired of you bs. I am placing you on ignore so I don't have to see you continue to act like a 4 year old. So long meeek!

Edited by WV Matsui, 13 May 2012 - 10:43 PM.

#1986 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:39 PM

galindo62 mentioned the very same problem while meeek was temp banned, i know this because i was the one who gave him direction where meeek could be reached. galindo62 must not have contacted meeek those 3 weeks ago and is making mention of the very same dispute. If anyone assumed meeek a thief, their minds have been made up, whether they have evidence or not.. out of human hands, really

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#1987 themightypencil

themightypencil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:59 PM

i'll join the saints row 3 group as a phantom

Potential Groups

007 Goldeneye: Reloaded - UK Account

Spoiler

Assassin's Creed: Revelations DLC

Spoiler

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Spoiler

Bejeweled 3
Spoiler

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection #1 (3)
Spoiler

Closure
Spoiler

Closure (2)
Spoiler

Closure + Warp
Spoiler

Datura(2)
Spoiler

EURO 2012 - UK Account
Spoiler

EURO 2012
Spoiler

FIFA 12
Spoiler

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +

Spoiler

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection
Spoiler

Jak & Daxter Collection
Spoiler

Journey + Persona 3 FES
Spoiler

Journey + Skullgirls
Spoiler

Just Dance 3 - UK Account
Spoiler

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning DLC - The Legend of Dead Kel & Teeth of Naros
Spoiler

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trials
Spoiler

ModNation Racers Career Extension Add-On's (Arctic, Far East & Big City Tour)
Spoiler

Mortal Kombat 9 + Warriors DLC Bundle(incl. Fredd Krueger,Skarlet,Kenshi and Rain) 65$
Spoiler

Persona 3 FES (4)

Spoiler

Pixel Junk 4AM (May 15th)
Spoiler

$Prototype 1 and 2
Spoiler

Prototype 2
Spoiler

Rainbow Moon

Spoiler

Resident Evil 4
Spoiler

Saint's Row The Third (4)

Spoiler

SkullGirls (4)

Spoiler

Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Spoiler

SSX DLC
Spoiler

Tiger Woods' PGA Tour 13 - UK Account
Spoiler

Warp
Spoiler

Completed Groups
Spoiler

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $37.81

£35-$53.91

#1988 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:35 AM

Can you host the group?

I can host for you guys if you still need one. Lemme know via pmizzle.

#1989 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:39 AM

raiden I was never able to get more PS+ codes it was a pre-order only thing which is lame. I tested it out with a copy bought another just to see nothing on the receipt and just returned it there in the store.

anyone play 3D Dot Game Heroes? Thinking about picking it up for $12

i5 3570k | GTX 780 | FT02

#1990 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:43 AM

are we doin the pre-order group for Max Payne 3 steamboat?
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1991 Turk February

Turk February

Formerly Carlos Danger. Formerly TurkFebruary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:53 AM

it's a remake of the original legend of zelda with AWFUL camera angles

#1992 sierra

sierra

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:16 AM

PixelJunk 3-in-1 Pack (Racers 2nd Lap, Monsters, and Eden), Shooter, Monsters Encore DLC

Resale $3.00
1. sierra (can't host)
2. cobolatrix (can't host)

Not resale $1.50
2. bastiartadi

Anyone want the last spot in this group?

#1993 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:39 AM

Things here went 10000x better without you. So why don't you keep your mouth shut. No one fought while you were gone. You appear and look what pops up again. I won't have you lead me into permaban like you did to NYSNC so don't come here and act like you have any clout.

And I dropped from Saints because when I committed it was rumored at $29.99. My spot was filled within seconds. Why are you meddling in NSYNCs group anyway? People drop from groups all the time... Turk just did on this page. I really don't understand where you have any grounds to call anyone out here. You are not a mod.

I swear youre a cancer and a true Frenchman who loves to start shit and not have anything to back it up. Please leave again! Someone else should have been permabanned!

I don't care if you respond or not because I am tired of you bs. I am placing you on ignore so I don't have to see you continue to act like a 4 year old. So long meeek!

Please don't insult a group of people.

Turk has good points and common complaints. Personally, I loved the game. It took some getting (re-)used to the old school mechanics and way to play, but it was an absolute blast. The New Game+ modes were fantastic as well. I bought at release, $30 or $40 and easily had more fun than most $60 new releases. Seeing the videos and/or playing the original LoZ, you'll know what you're getting into. For me, it was a tonne of fun and one of the most satisfying titles of this generation.

Actual Gamesharing
==============
Anyway, any takers on Euro 2012 resells?
I just want my kids back!!!

Steam Offers | PSN Gameshare offers | DLC/Code Requests | Trade List | Lowball
Looking to sell Steam games promptly: B-Lands GotY ($7), B-Lands 2 ($10), Tropico 4 ($7.50), Ys Origins ($10); Others
Looking to sell PSN Gameshares promptly: 1) God of War 1, 2, Origins; 2) Darksiders

Will listen to reasonable offers.

#1994 Turk February

Turk February

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:45 AM

Turk has good points and common complaints. Personally, I loved the game. It took some getting (re-)used to the old school mechanics and way to play, but it was an absolute blast. The New Game+ modes were fantastic as well. I bought at release, $30 or $40 and easily had more fun than most $60 new releases. Seeing the videos and/or playing the original LoZ, you'll know what you're getting into. For me, it was a tonne of fun

I agree completely, it's well worth $12. The problem I was referencing was the way sometimes the path you needed to take was blocked by the camera angles and occasionally it gets frustrating. But it really was a fun spin on a great trailblazing game from the dawn of the video game era.

#1995 Heavyd814life

Heavyd814life

♥ Gunner4eva ♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:01 AM

HeavyD814life and TurkFebruary; would you guys maybe wanna do a Prototype 1 and Prototype 2 group?

Count me out, Clone. I just want to give Prototype 1 a try - not really ready to shell out $25+ for both games.

heavyd814eva.png

#1996 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:26 AM

um i believe you jumped on the hate meek wagon didn't you? so how is he leading to you being perma banned when you came in and provoked it?

#1997 thepoetvd776

thepoetvd776

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:27 AM

Anyone interested in goldeneye reloaded?

Also resell slot
Bioshock2
Dante inferno with all dlc
Far cry 2
Resident evil 5 gold edition
Make an offer thanks

How much is goldeneye going to be?

#1998 jamehze

jamehze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:31 AM

MSRP for Goldeneye is still $60, but it's selling for $40 at some places. I'd expect it to be 60 honestly since the publisher sets the price, not the retailer/seller on the PSN, unless this release marks a MSRP change.

#1999 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:34 AM

MSRP for Goldeneye is still $60, but it's selling for $40 at some places. I'd expect it to be 60 honestly since the publisher sets the price, not the retailer/seller on the PSN, unless this release marks a MSRP change.

Yeah I don't get game developers some times. Like people would buy the digital copy more if it was the same price or very close to the ones in the stores.

#2000 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:34 AM

I almost a year old!!!!!

IT SHOULD BE 20!!!!

lol w/e I want a slot for nostalgic reasons.

5r8h3bp.gif

#2001 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

it's a remake of the original legend of zelda with AWFUL camera angles

pretty much this. It allows you to play an old classic just in a different perspective and game design.

#2002 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:09 AM

Steamboat I may be preordering MP3 from bestbuy just because of the $20 gift card didn't have much interest in the game though so still on the edge if I am going to buy or not

i5 3570k | GTX 780 | FT02

#2003 Turk February

Turk February

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:27 AM

We can't be the only one's pre-ordering Max Payne 3 -

I'm buying it too, but also from gamestop.

By the way, (@clone) I'm only sticking with that Prototype 1&2 group until Monday night. Doesn't seem to be much interest.

#2004 rams81

rams81

RAMiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:14 AM

Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II - Most likely $15

$5.00
1. rams81
--
$2.50

#2005 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:24 AM

I've seen you edit the same post probably 3 or 4 times now.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#2006 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:37 AM

$5.00
1. rams81
--
$2.50
2.y2jd

count me in.. since i have ep 1

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#2007 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:21 PM

Its actually 3 now. Its funny gettin you so worked up trololololol. But yeaa, your kinda gettin boring bow. Back to gsharing people.

#2008 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

Its actually 3 now. Its funny gettin you so worked up trololololol. But yeaa, your kinda gettin boring bow. Back to gsharing people.

Agreed

#2009 Crashmasteromega

Crashmasteromega

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:12 PM

$5.00
1. rams81
2. Crashmasteromega
--
$2.50
2.y2jd

I'm in

#2010 Crashmasteromega

Crashmasteromega

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:19 PM

Looking for a few shares to purchase and sell.

Purchasing:

1. mw3 collection 1
2. rayman 3 hd
3. I am alive
4. Tiger woods PGA tour 13
5. Sonic The hedgehog 4: Episode 1

selling:

2. Renegade ops (sellable)

For sale or trade dlc:

mortal kombat online pass
mortal kombat kitana classic character costume
La noire the consuls car traffic case