It Took 18 Seconds to Realize I Was Watching Fat Dudes Hug Each OTTher

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
498 replies to this topic

#241 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:45 PM

Heh, the Eagles traded Assante Samuel to the Falcons for a 7th round pick...and to think they turned down a 3rd rounder last year. Andy Reid LOVES late round picks!!!

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#242 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

The 7th round holds the glory!

#243 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:05 PM

If he wanted a better pick he could have hit up Jerry a couple weeks ago. Hell he probably could have gotten a better pick even today from Jerry. That fucking secondary was terrible last year.

I know the Eagles probably don't want to trade players to the Cowboys, but they did make a draft day trade like 2 years ago.

Posted Image

#244 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:20 PM

Had no internet these last four days. My area had to upgrade to Uverse from DSL. Having to sit through sport center and watch clips of baseball and shitty basketball teams like the nets and bobcats just to get updated on Ron Artest suspension was turrible.

#245 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:11 AM

Strawberrys

After choking on one when I was younger, I've sworn off strawberries.

card.png

#246 Eviltude

Eviltude

Steam Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:18 AM

Had no internet these last four days. My area had to upgrade to Uverse from DSL. Having to sit through sport center and watch clips of baseball and shitty basketball teams like the nets and bobcats just to get updated on Ron Artest suspension was turrible.

In Canada all the sports talk was dominated by hockey, not even exclusively NHL. It's also "Sports Centre" and they have an "Honour Roll" up there.
Posted Image

#247 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

yeah i tend to put hotsauce on most things too

dat sriracha

Posted Image

#248 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:17 AM

I've got another Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta code for Xbox 360 is somebody here wants it.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#249 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

dat sriracha

ive never tried it whats it taste like?im always interested in trying new hotsauces. had some a few years back from firehouse subs that was amazing. most times i just use texas pete and if im in a bind tapatio works.

#250 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:10 AM

I don't know how you throw sriracha on everything Mak. I can only use it on chinese food.

#251 Ugamer_X

Ugamer_X

You can trust me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:44 AM

TNT is using a Linkin Park song for their Western Conference Playoffs promos.

This is going to be a rough month.

#252 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:58 AM

If a miracle happens and Dallas turns it on in the playoffs I will rock out to it like an IMC.

#253 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

I don't know how you throw sriracha on everything Mak. I can only use it on chinese food.

I only use Frank's Red Hot. What's siracha? I use that stuff in the Red Rooster bottle at Chinese restaurants at times.

A glass of Claret and then Uncharted 2.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#254 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:20 AM

Yup.

My hot sauce rotation is simple right now. Tapatio, Frank's Red Hot, and Sriracha.

#255 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:35 AM

I loves Franks Red Hot.

For a change of pace, I'll use Texas' Pete.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#256 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:51 AM

Morning all

Well I don't use it on everything exactly. Some situations call for a more tangy heat like Louisana or Frank's. Problem with those though is that they're barely hot. I like sriracha cause it actually has a good spice to it that in enough quantity can make the nose run. My hot sauce drawer is getting pretty big now - I got Sriracha, Louisana, Franks, Texas Pete, Cholula, Tapatio, and Valentina. (and a bunch of hot sauce packs from various Chinese food places :lol:)

Posted Image

#257 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

That new deus ex really feels like DX. Just started the game and am a little mad I waited this long to play it.

#258 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

That new deus ex really feels like DX. Just started the game and am a little mad I waited this long to play it.

I just beat it a week or two ago and it is a worthy follow up. I still like the original more but Human Revolution did a lot right. The only thing that's bad really are the fucking shitty boss fights.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#259 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

I just beat it a week or two ago and it is a worthy follow up. I still like the original more but Human Revolution did a lot right. The only thing that's bad really are the fucking shitty boss fights.

I can't believe they outsourced them to another developer while they made the game. That to me makes absolutely no sense.

I believe I read that the DLC fixed this, so I am excited to see what the difference is after I finish the main game.

Posted Image

#260 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

Yea the DLC is way different (though I haven't played it yet). The boss fights were so bad that Eidos came out and apologized for it at PAX or GDC this year. They've learned their lesson at least.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#261 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

In Canada all the sports talk was dominated by hockey, not even exclusively NHL. It's also "Sports Centre" and they have an "Honour Roll" up there.

Do they also pronounce aluminum, "Al-U-min-E-um?"

#262 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

I never played a Deus Ex before and really liked it. It was like MGS meets something... I liked it enough that I had fun platinuming it, even with my playthrough being on hard with no kills/no alarms and having fucked up something before one of the bosses to make it much harder than it had to be.

Still not sure why people bitch about the boss fights, I had absolutely no problem with them in any capacity, other than I got fucked by doing something stupid before the 3rd one.

#263 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

The boss fights are garbage because you are FORCED into a combat encounter where you MUST kill them. Those two emphasised words should not ever apply to a Deus Ex title. Hell, in the first one you can completely avoid damn near every boss fight and even then, the bosses can be knocked out or in some cases killed with a single word (or even really early in the game if you plan well enough).

#264 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

The boss fights are garbage because you are FORCED into a combat encounter where you MUST kill them. Those two emphasised words should not ever apply to a Deus Ex title. Hell, in the first one you can completely avoid damn near every boss fight and even then, the bosses can be knocked out or in some cases killed with a single word (or even really early in the game if you plan well enough).

Oh, they sucked because you're comparing it to previous entries? That's fair.
I had nothing to compare it to. And so it felt like MGS. There was no single word to disarm Psychomantis or Sniper Wolf, you couldn't avoid those encounters and you had to kill them, so I felt right at home.

#265 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

Technically in Twin Snakes I think you can tranq them.

But even ignoring the previous entries in Deus Ex the boss fights are lame because the game is geared towards letting you make any character and beig able to play that way. My character was a stealthy hacker with barely any armor, health, or combat abilities and it worked fine for most of the game. Getting thrown into a firefight with a tank like Barrett was murder. I stopped playing for months after I encountered him.

#266 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

Technically in Twin Snakes I think you can tranq them.

But even ignoring the previous entries in Deus Ex the boss fights are lame because the game is geared towards letting you make any character and beig able to play that way. My character was a stealthy hacker with barely any armor, health, or combat abilities and it worked fine for most of the game. Getting thrown into a firefight with a tank like Barrett was murder. I stopped playing for months after I encountered him.

Yeah, no, I get it -- was Barrett the leader, boss fight 3 or 4, the second china boss?
Because I did that on hard, as a stealth based player, with the chip. And it fucking sucked. I thought I was done for. I almost quit, I was raging so badly. That fight just sucks if you get the odds stacked against you.

And even in Twin Snakes, if you try to tranq the bosses, I think you need to deplete a "health" meter for it, which is no kill, but still, you're in a firefight with a boss in some capacity.

#267 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

Barrett was the first one. For the one you're thinking of
Spoiler

#268 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

Barrett was the first one. For the one you're thinking of

Spoiler

The first one was a bit of a shock, but I just used cloak to my advantage and exploited all the guns left there, I didn't think it was that bad. I know you can do the takedown on the third one, but I couldn't ever get it... not sure if it was the reason you listed or not.

Still loved the game. If I ever go back and do it again (on PC next time), I'm probably going to go in like Rambo.

#269 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

Well this sucks. Apparently need to buy new glasses. Was due time since I've easily had this pair for over two years, just too cheap to spend that kind of money.

Looks like it'll be a learning experience in the sense that this will be my first time ever using insurance, so I guess there's that.

card.png

#270 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:40 AM

Well this sucks. Apparently need to buy new glasses. Was due time since I've easily had this pair for over two years, just too cheap to spend that kind of money.

Looks like it'll be a learning experience in the sense that this will be my first time ever using insurance, so I guess there's that.

You can always reuse the same frames if they are in good condition and you still like them to keep the costs down. Other option is to see if any thrift stores have any frames, thats what one of my brothers did

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.