It Took 18 Seconds to Realize I Was Watching Fat Dudes Hug Each OTTher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I had been told that Hondas have an additional timing belt with the balance shaft belt...would have gotten it with the timing belt and water pump long before I got the shit replaced earlier today. At least my mechanic is cheap, only did the labor for $250. Better than the $700 the dealership wanted

Can never go wrong with more rush. Remember hearing of Clockwork Angels a while ago. Thought it already released, but I guess not.

[quote name='Maklershed']I just ran across an ad on Huffington Post that says "Mom age 57 looks 26" and the picture of the mom is Paula Deen.[/QUOTE]

paula-deen-funny-face.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Anybody here want a code for the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier beta on Xbox 360? I've got two codes that I don't need.[/QUOTE]

:wave:

If you have one to spare

Will be finishing Mass Effect's single player either tonight or tomorrow. Now to figure out what my next game will be. Maybe I should work on my xbla backlog some. That way, I can keep the ME disk in for a little while longer while I play some multiplayer.

I've started Bioshock 2 or 3 times and couldn't get into it. I'm hoping it's like fallout and good me the next time

I tried to play the first Bioshock and only got partway through before stopping. It creates a nice atmosphere, yes, but it's pretty dopey and I got bored with it.

Everyone should be playing Trials Evolution. GOTY most likely.

Thinking about starting up Uncharted 3 or Resistance 3 since I'm having trouble getitng into ME3 and Skyrim. I'd like to just beat a game real quick and hopefully get my desire for gaming back.

I got 5 minutes into Uncharted 3, and had to put it away. I even played it in 3D! It's just like 1 and 2 before it. Having said that, I'd like to go back to it. I just couldnt at that time because I had just finished 1 and 2 and I was bored with it almost immediately.

I didn't like Uncharted 3 as much as 2, but I feel a lot of it was that the melee felt so clunky after hundreds of hours with Arkhams freeflow combat. It was still a good game but it didn't blow me away like Among Thieves.

I really enjoyed the first Bioshock (even though I played it on easy) and the first Uncharted, so I'm looking forward to starting either one. Probably won't get to that until Saturday or Sunday night. really should at least give the next chapter of Yakuza a try, though.

Anyone familiar with Apple, if I'm in the market for an iPod Classic should I buy now or wait? I kind of want to sell my Touch and get a Classic since I have an iPhone, so the Touch is redundant and the Classic can hold so much more.

[quote name='Rocko']Anyone familiar with Apple, if I'm in the market for an iPod Classic should I buy now or wait? I kind of want to sell my Touch and get a Classic since I have an iPhone, so the Touch is redundant and the Classic can hold so much more.[/QUOTE]
I just bought a black 160gig for $230 on Amazon last week. Being my first iPod, I'd recommend the Classic as well. Depending on what Touch you have, you could maybe get half what a new Classic goes for to put towards it

Christ, I'm so mother fucking glad this day is over. Been up since 5:15 am and was at Norfolk General between 6:15am and 9pm. My father had a quadruple bypass and clearing the artery in his neck. Everything is fine and it all went smoothly

[quote name='Rocko']Anyone familiar with Apple, if I'm in the market for an iPod Classic should I buy now or wait? [/QUOTE]

http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I don't think there's much iteration on the classic iPods at this point in their life, so you might as well buy now if you want to get one.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't be surprised if this might be the last generation of Classics. I all ready have a Droid X, so I went with the Classic for the price to space ratio...just wish it worked with Rhapsody's To Go subscription service like my Sansa Fuze did. But seeing as it doesn't and I rarely use the service period anymore, I just cancelled my account with them a few nights ago

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I just bought a black 160gig for $230 on Amazon last week. Being my first iPod, I'd recommend the Classic as well. Depending on what Touch you have, you could maybe get half what a new Classic goes for to put towards it[/QUOTE]
Yeah that's what I want to pick up... I have a 32GB fourth gen touch, I'm thinking I should be able to get like $120-150 for it. Haven't looked into it much.

Thanks for the thoughts guys.

32 gigs is too much. I have enough trouble organizing the music on my 8gb Sony.
(i've got over 100 gigs on my HD and 700+ CDs.)
It's always: "Have I listened to this already? do I need two Cds by the same artist on there? Is there too much imbalance? (Avante garde vs. relaxing)"

Supposed to be in the upper 70s today. Taking 3 kids out with only one parent is too much of a challenge for now, though.

Some pictures of my house. No pictures of the master/master bath. The lady is still asleep.

The office

img1998sf.jpg

Close up of the desk

img1999i.jpg

The basement

img2001r.jpg

The gaming area

img2002dr.jpg

Got this installed yesterday

img2003d.jpg

Basement bathroom

img2007yf.jpg

Hallway

img2008wr.jpg

Hall half bath

img2009y.jpg

Laundry room

img2010fx.jpg

Kitchen

img2011e.jpg

Dining area

img2015.png

Living area

img2013n.jpg

Office bath

img2014v.jpg

Storage

img2005v.jpg

More storage

img2006i.jpg

Nice, Sean!

Id like to do something like that for my basement...except the pool table. Depending how far away from the laundry, how long before that becomes the laundry sorting table?

Ugh, TV glare!!!

Impressive place, Sean. Although there is clearly no evidence of children present! (Which is why it looks so neat and tidy)

Been up since 6:45 am. May not make it to 10pm game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back