It Took 18 Seconds to Realize I Was Watching Fat Dudes Hug Each OTTher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from a quick trip to the gas station. Holy fuck is it hot out right now. April is too early for 90 degree weather.

[quote name='Rocko']
I thought the Gorillaz did do holograms while touring? Or some kind of screen or something.[/QUOTE]

I thought they toured as well with the holograms. At the very least, I recall seeing the holograms during some awards show or something that one year.

Another long day. up at 7:30. off work at 2330. need to whine and plead at work to flex early.

i had one OP Hypercolor shirt. then it got washed and never worked. maybe it was off brand. my parents were cheap. I wore a lot off store brand stuff. hell, I still do.

[quote name='eldergamer']Another long day. up at 7:30. off work at 2330. need to whine and plead at work to flex early.

i had one OP Hypercolor shirt. then it got washed and never worked. maybe it was off brand. my parents were cheap. I wore a lot off store brand stuff. hell, I still do.[/QUOTE]
According to wikipedia: "The effect could easily be permanently damaged, particularly when the clothing was washed in hotter than recommended water, ironed, bleached, or tumble dried"

I always wondered how those things worked...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercolor#cite_note-latimes-1

[quote name='Rocko']
I thought the Gorillaz did do holograms while touring? Or some kind of screen or something.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JStryke']
I thought they toured as well with the holograms. At the very least, I recall seeing the holograms during some awards show or something that one year.[/QUOTE]

They might've done it at special events but they didn't tour like that. They just toured in person in front of big screens that displayed animation from Jamie Hewlett (I have an autographed piece of his work :bouncy:).

I picked a bad week to crash diet. Somewhere aroudn 450 calories total today and that's before the likely 500+ calories I've burned from exercise alone.

WTF? Twice I tried to check the OTT only to get redirected to a Windows Live page to sign in or something. Had to hit stop soon as the OTT came up.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How badass would it be if I just posted my password to this site here? It would be fun to see what would happen.[/QUOTE]

Sadly it's a bannable offense as it's happened before in the early days of the OTT.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']WTF? Twice I tried to check the OTT only to get redirected to a Windows Live page to sign in or something. Had to hit stop soon as the OTT came up.[/QUOTE]

I've gotten several redirects from here lately. There's also a small rectangular ad window on the lower right hand corner that hasnt been there before.
No viruses detected.

The Best Buy in town is closing but II don't expect many great deals, as there's another store just across the river less than a half hour away.

[quote name='eldergamer']I've gotten several redirects from here lately. There's also a small rectangular ad window on the lower right hand corner that hasnt been there before.
No viruses detected.

The Best Buy in town is closing but II don't expect many great deals, as there's another store just across the river less than a half hour away.[/QUOTE]
To be sure it wasn't a hijacker or anything, I checked xbox.com and I had to reset my password. And everything is fine now.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I picked a bad week to crash diet. Somewhere aroudn 450 calories total today and that's before the likely 500+ calories I've burned from exercise alone.[/QUOTE]

Thats not a good way to diet...check out the CAG Weight Loss Thread. It's a pretty good support group there.

[quote name='eldergamer']The Best Buy in town is closing but II don't expect many great deals, as there's another store just across the river less than a half hour away.[/QUOTE]

Is there a list of stores out? Im curious if any I frequent are on the list.

[quote name='Maklershed']penis123?[/QUOTE]

DAMNIT, how did you know?!?!!

[quote name='Maklershed']penis123?[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised people would even use that since it's almost as bad as 'password'. You gotta mix it up some. Such as 321penis

[quote name='JStryke']I'm surprised people would even use that since it's almost as bad as 'password'. You gotta mix it up some. Such as 321penis[/QUOTE]

Seriously, stop guessing my passwords people!!!

[quote name='Number83']Thats not a good way to diet...check out the CAG Weight Loss Thread. It's a pretty good support group there. [/QUOTE]

Yea it didn't work. Last night the missus ended up with some good sounding recipes for turkey tomato panini and egg salad so I had some of that. Got me up to around 700 calories. Today's a bit better, actually ate something.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Munch said I love God but that's totally not true, don't believe him, guise.[/QUOTE]

THAT'S WHY NO ONE WOULD GUESS IT!!! duhhhh!!!1!!

I'm really enjoying The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 so far, though I've barely done anything after getting out of the prologue. I do like that there's no punishment for looting every house I find, which helps me get a lot of ingredients/parts for alchemy and crafting.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm really enjoying The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 so far, though I've barely done anything after getting out of the prologue. I do like that there's no punishment for looting every house I find, which helps me get a lot of ingredients/parts for alchemy and crafting.[/QUOTE]

I knew there was a game I forgot to get today.

[quote name='Number83']Seriously, stop guessing my passwords people!!![/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better, that was my password before I posted that. ;)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm really enjoying The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 so far, though I've barely done anything after getting out of the prologue. I do like that there's no punishment for looting every house I find, which helps me get a lot of ingredients/parts for alchemy and crafting.[/QUOTE]

Witcher 2 is tempting, and I didn't realize the first print was apparently all the exclusive edition. I really shouldn't be spending more money on games at the moment though. Although...I did just save money on my sister's baby shower, so maybe...

That is the one good thing I love about Target. If you happen to find online only items (marked with the same stickers as clearance), you get some amazingly good deals. One of those baby bath tub things that's normally $40 instead was selling for $10.

Few days late to mention this, but Radiohead was fucking awesome. Everything exceeded my expectations, save for a couple of dull KoL songs.

Morning, OTT.
__

I picked up the Witcher 2 Dark Edition yesterday, but I already have the PC version so I've been playing that. For some reason the controls on the PC are kind of wonky, but you can also play it with a 360 controller. Here's the kick in the crotch about that, apparently the control sceme is not the same as the console 360 which I hear is streamlined and much better. I hope CD Projekt releases a patch for that.

No, it's more like a better Dragon Age, but without the party options. It's very visceral and mature.

Full frontal nudity in the first 3 minutes. :whee:

[quote name='Number83']
Full frontal nudity in the first 3 minutes. :whee:
[/QUOTE]

I'm sold. Saving money be damned.

Yakuza 4 is pretty boring. I'm about to finish off the first character/chapter but I don't know if I want to keep going.

There's too much text reading, the random encounters are tedious (and too easy), and the mini-map is next to useless. The theme and setting are intersting, though. It's an incredibly detailed world.

I might start the next character and see if the pace picks up.

[quote name='eldergamer']Yakuza 4 is pretty boring. I'm about to finish off the first character/chapter but I don't know if I want to keep going.

There's too much text reading, the random encounters are tedious (and too easy), and the mini-map is next to useless. The theme and setting are intersting, though. It's an incredibly detailed world.

I might start the next character and see if the pace picks up.[/QUOTE]
Just beware of those strip clubs and strippers...they're just like the real thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back