Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Groupees: BM14 + BaGB9 Are Live (See OP for listing + 10k posts!)

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

• Please log in to reply
10330 replies to this topic

#661 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

Just put a dollar on so I can get Legendary on steam. I don't know why since i had it on 360 and thought it was a horrible game.

#662 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

I haven't really been following the chat on Groupies page. Has there been even the slightest hint that there might be another bonus game goal added? I'm on the fence about going in for the $1 tier to get a copy of Legendary at the moment.

^^Opps , nm

The $1 minimum also gets you Legendary? I seriously don't know.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#663 Estbarul

Estbarul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:32 AM

^^Opps , nm

Yes it does, it just doesn't get you the ones in the $4 tier.

#664 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

^^Opps , nm

Yes 100% sure since I got it. You usually get the games for so many sold with a dollar.

#665 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

^^Opps , nm

There have been times in the past where groupies put an unlocked game in higher tier (Dwarfs & Dreamscape come to mind right off the top of my head), but unless they specifically place the game in one of those higher tier sections, the minimum will get you the game.

#666 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:56 AM

Thanks guys! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: :applause:

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#667 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

I just realized that there was 3 people in a row telling you the same thing. All after you had basically figured it out for yourself.

We really answered the hell out of that question. lol

#668 aronater

aronater

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:19 AM

Hey, just wanted to give everyone a heads up, Groupees just updated their page; they now have an upcoming bundle which "starts soon" - Build a Bundle 4. Velvet Assassin, anybody?

#669 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:47 AM

Hey, just wanted to give everyone a heads up, Groupees just updated their page; they now have an upcoming bundle which "starts soon" - Build a Bundle 4. Velvet Assassin, anybody?

Weird - they actually list the games now:

Velvet Assassin (Steam, Win)
Orczz (Desura Win, Mac, DRM-Free for Win, Mac, Linux)
Vitrium (Desura Win, DRM-Free for Win)
Qasir Al-Wasat (Desura Win, Mac)
Zombies (Groupees Limited Edition - Desura Win)
Robin Hood - The Legend of Sherwood (Steam, Win)
Fantasy Wars (Steam, Win)
Men of War (Steam, Win)
Stellar Impact (Steam, Win)

#670 speedwerd

speedwerd

That Groupees OP Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:30 AM

OP updated, thanks for the heads up

#671 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:33 AM

There are some decent games in this one. Thanks for the updates, guys! I'll be getting Velvet Assassin, Robin Hood, and Men of War for sure. Folks in the Steam thread have been saying that Stellar Impact doesn't have many people on multiplayer anymore, and there is no single player, so that one's iffy...

#672 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

hmmm, I knew I shouldn't have bought zombies from igs. Looks like I won't be supporting IGS, even their non bundle games end up in bundles...lol

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#673 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

I got three levels into my legit bought copy of Velvet Assassin before pitching it and I love stealth games so... there you go. Impatience, maybe I don't really love stealth games, or maybe VA is a watery unimpressive mess. Only time... will tell.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#674 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

Robin Hood is the only absolute must buy for me here. I've been suggesting that game (as well as dozens more) on their "suggestions for future bundles" tab since June. As for the other steam games.

Fantasy Wars - Already own it on Gamersgate and it will be in the upcoming 1c pack
Men of War - Already own it on Gamersgate and it will be in the upcoming 1c pack
Stellar Impact - it's multi play only, so I have no interest.
Velvet Assassin - I just don't have a lot of interest. It's only $5 on steam, so if I end up regretting that I passed, I can just wait for the next 75% discount and get it for about what I'd pay for it here. Besides, this looks like something that might get repeated in an indie gala bundle at some point.

As for the Desura games, Vitrium & Qasir Al-Wasat both look interesting, but now that we've seen a couple of former Build-A-Bundle games reappear in other bundles, I'm somewhat weary of pulling the trigger on these two.

As for Zombies, the IGS description of that game made it sound like it was a workplace massacre simulator. I'll pass. In fact, if this game were included in a full bundle and I was required to buy it, I'd probably pass on the bundle.

I'll probably wait and see if they do another promo where you only need to buy one game (they usually do that at one point) and I'll just buy Robin Hood.

Edited by The End, 11 November 2012 - 05:56 PM.

#675 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

The staff from groupees said that soundtrack for Zombies is the full 32 tracks.

So yeah, I think I will not ever buy something in indiegamestand again, lol

#676 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

hmmm, I knew I shouldn't have bought zombies from igs. Looks like I won't be supporting IGS, even their non bundle games end up in bundles...lol

I knew I shouldnt have bought it as well.....but it was only a dollar...and soundtracks and the extra crap don't really float my boat anyway.

#677 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

Robin Hood is the only absolute must buy for me here. I've been suggesting that game (as well as dozens more) on their "suggestions for future bundles" tab since June. As for the other steam games.

Fantasy Wars - Already own it on Gamersgate and it will be in the upcoming 1c pack
Men of War - Already own it on Gamersgate and it will be in the upcoming 1c pack
Stellar Impact - it's multi play only, so I have no interest.
Velvet Assassin - I just don't have a lot of interest. It's on $5 on steam, so if I end up regretting that I passed, I can just wait for the next 75% discount and get it for about what I'd pay for it here. Besides, this looks like something that might get repeated in an indie gala bundle at some point.

As for the Desura games, Vitrium & Qasir Al-Wasat both look interesting, but now that we've seen a couple of former Build-A-Bundle games reappear in other bundles, I'm somewhat weary of pulling the trigger on these two.

As for Zombies, the IGS description of that game made it sound like it was a workplace massacre simulator. I'll pass. In fact, if this game were included in a full bundle and I was required to buy it, I'd probably pass on the bundle.

I'll probably wait and see if they do another promo where you only need to buy one game (they usually do that at one point) and I'll just buy Robin Hood.

I'll likely buy all the Desura activated games (sans zombies already have that via IGS) as well as Robin Hood. I have that on cd and it's a decently fun game I never finished a few years ago (like a lot of games I've bought).

#678 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

The staff from groupees said that soundtrack for Zombies is the full 32 tracks.

So yeah, I think I will not ever buy something in indiegamestand again, lol

I think it's really up to the devs, so I guess you could blame the dev for not adding the full soundtrack and other bonuses to the IndieGameStand deal. The dev for Megabyte Punch, for example, said they plan on adding the updated/full soundtrack to IGS BTA purchases after the game is finalized.

I figured some of those previously non-bundled games would be in bundles in the future. I mean.. it's IGS, most of their games were already in bundles, makes sense for the others to follow suit. Personally, I'll only be picking up games on IGS that I have a LOT of interest in and will be playing immediately (like Megabyte Punch). I'm glad that's the only game I bought from them.

#679 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

I think it's really up to the devs, so I guess you could blame the dev for not adding the full soundtrack and other bonuses to the IndieGameStand deal. The dev for Megabyte Punch, for example, said they plan on adding the updated/full soundtrack to IGS BTA purchases after the game is finalized.

I figured some of those previously non-bundled games would be in bundles in the future. I mean.. it's IGS, most of their games were already in bundles, makes sense for the others to follow suit. Personally, I'll only be picking up games on IGS that I have a LOT of interest in and will be playing immediately (like Megabyte Punch). I'm glad that's the only game I bought from them.

Yes. im just a little pissed of, because you can get a more complete version for half the price.

But well, I bought Gnomoria at IGS, that was a great deal and they will add steam keys when the game gets put on the store :)

Sadly I missed Megabyte Punch. Seems really awesome :D

#680 aronater

aronater

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

And... It's live! Happy bundle building!

#681 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

What a random time to go live. I'm debating on whether or not it's worth it to get all the Desura games considering all of them, aside from Zombies, are on Steam Greenlight.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#682 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:25 AM

What a random time to go live.

Lol how's it random? It's 12am on the West Coast. =P

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#683 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:31 AM

Lol how's it random? It's 12am on the West Coast. =P

Didn't think of that. It's 2am here, but still, I'd think it would launch in the morning or something.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#684 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

$5.74 for all 9. Not bad. I've got a Desura key for Zombies I'll let go for .65 cents if anyone wants just that.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#685 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

I went ahead and got Fantasy Wars and Robin Hood, since I already own Velvet Assassin and generally not into competitive muliplayer, so not super interested in Stellar Impact.

I might come back and pick up a couple others later on.

#686 Leftylikesgames

Leftylikesgames

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

Picked up 6 for $4.15, not bad at all

#687 baconcow

baconcow

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

Anyone want to split one? I'm only interested in Men of War.

#688 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

Anyone want to split one? I'm only interested in Men of War.

I'm only interested in Robin Hood. I guess I'd be willing to split, but I'd want to be the one to buy the bundle just in case they add some extra later on that I'd want. If that's cool with you, send me a PM. If not, I understand. I'll just wait for the inevitable one game minimum that they'll do towards the end of the bundle.

EDIT: Thanks baconcow

Edited by The End, 12 November 2012 - 11:47 AM.

#689 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

picked up 4 games for $3. Thanks OP!

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#690 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

Got Velvet Assassin, Zombies and Men of War. Thanks OP.
bwsuserbarnu0.jpg
esuserbarty3.jpg
espuserbarly2.jpg
fs.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music, Bundle, Game, Indie, Backlog, Groupees, Steam, Desura, DRM Free