Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Groupees: BM14 + BaGB9 Are Live (See OP for listing + 10k posts!)

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

• Please log in to reply
10357 replies to this topic

#10351 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 03:10 AM

Ugg I just want these stupid coins to be able to pay for future bundles. I don't care about collecting or whatever. I just want to get rid of them to get bundles cheaper.

#10352 JohnHarker

JohnHarker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 03:29 AM

So someone in the chatroom posted this, it explains how the coins will work/ be distributed in the future. Of note is that they will be in other bundles, and will apparently be different for each bundle/ contest or whatever. 

http://blog.groupees...-trading-coins/

This is pretty sweet that you can use it for bundles at their face value. So this is basically a $1 or $3 dollar credit. Not bad.

A Clusterpuck Desura key has been finally added to my Groupees account. Hopefully for everyone else too. The dev indicated earlier today that he checked in with Groupees and apparently they were short some so he got them another batch of keys.

Thanks for the update, checked and got my key.

#10353 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 03:34 AM

This is pretty sweet that you can use it for bundles at their face value. So this is basically a $1 or $3 dollar credit. Not bad.

So what if I buy a bundle for $1 and then cash in a $1 coin? Free bundles for life?

76561198022997080.pngA_Different_Nate.png

#10354 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 03:44 AM

So what if I buy a bundle for $1 and then cash in a $1 coin? Free bundles for life?

I want my Ajay coin haha. I will likely unload them ASAP...as I'd rather play the stock market.

#10355 Tomasety

Tomasety

LatinLover

• CAG in Training

Posted Yesterday, 03:46 AM

So someone in the chatroom posted this, it explains how the coins will work/ be distributed in the future. Of note is that they will be in other bundles, and will apparently be different for each bundle/ contest or whatever. 

http://blog.groupees...-trading-coins/

Thanks for the info. I couldn't resist anymore and I bought the 1$ only because the coin...I almost got it to the end but that info sounded like a candy for me. Had to bite.

#10356 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 03:57 AM

someone actually bought a bundle for a Groupees coin?

WhfXU4s.gif

#10357 Modest Package

Modest Package

Posted Yesterday, 03:58 AM

A Clusterpuck Desura key has been finally added to my Groupees account. Hopefully for everyone else too. The dev indicated earlier today that he checked in with Groupees and apparently they were short some so he got them another batch of keys.

Mine had it and I can guarantee I made no effort to receive one.

#10358 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 06:20 AM

someone actually bought a bundle for a Groupees coin?

WhfXU4s.gif

giphy.gif

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music, Bundle, Game, Indie, Backlog, Groupees, Steam, Desura, DRM Free