Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Groupees: Remute's Retro Rampage + Chicken Brigade Bundle Are Live (See OP for gamelist)

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

• Please log in to reply
10097 replies to this topic

#451 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:44 AM

Desura is very quick and facile to use.

You just redeem the code, download the game, and then you can exit the client because it doesn't need to be open while you play.

MARS

#452 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:32 AM

Thanks for the replys. I will go ahead and redeem the games on there and then just move them over to my games folder.

#453 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

Looks like they've lowered the unlock points for the Goals on BAB3.

Goal #2 is now 4,000 (was 5,000)
Goal #3 is now 5,000 (was 7,500)

#454 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

Cool beans. I picked up the winter wolves bundle but still managed to end Bionic Heart within 5 minutes... stupid game....

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#455 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:20 PM

Build a Bundle 3 - 24hr Single Game Special!

17 September 9 pm GMT to 18 September 9 pm GMT, you can select a single game from the Build a Bundle collection of 9 games.
Choose from: Secret of the Magic Crystals PC + MAC (Steam Key + DRM- Free), Detour PC (Steam Key only), Omegalodon PC + MAC
(Desura Key + DRM free), War in a Box: Paper Tanks PC + Mac (Desura key), APOX PC (Steam Key only), CreaVures PC + Mac (Steam
Key + DRM-Free), Chrome + SpecForce PC (Steam Key Only), Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World PC+ Mac (Steam Key Only), 99 Levels
to Hell PC+ Mac (Desura Key).

If the promotion reaches the goal of 5000 bundles sold, everyone will also get Avencast: Rise of the Mage (Steam Key Only)! 20% of all
sales goes to Child's Play Charity.

Get it HERE: http://groupees.com/bab3

#456 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:01 PM

Looks like they've lowered the unlock points for the Goals on BAB3.

Goal #2 is now 4,000 (was 5,000)
Goal #3 is now 5,000 (was 7,500)

Funny how they did that. There's still 9 days left and we've almost hit 5000 already. :-#

Maybe it means they'll add something else as a higher goal?

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#457 speedwerd

speedwerd

That Groupees OP Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:01 AM

Updated the OP, been busy so I haven't been around to update it all the time. I included links to each game on either steam or desura and also included their metacritic scores, if they have one.

#458 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:50 AM

Build a Bundle 3 - 24hr Single Game Special!

17 September 9 pm GMT to 18 September 9 pm GMT, you can select a single game from the Build a Bundle collection of 9 games.
Choose from: Secret of the Magic Crystals PC + MAC (Steam Key + DRM- Free), Detour PC (Steam Key only), Omegalodon PC + MAC
(Desura Key + DRM free), War in a Box: Paper Tanks PC + Mac (Desura key), APOX PC (Steam Key only), CreaVures PC + Mac (Steam
Key + DRM-Free), Chrome + SpecForce PC (Steam Key Only), Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World PC+ Mac (Steam Key Only), 99 Levels
to Hell PC+ Mac (Desura Key).

If the promotion reaches the goal of 5000 bundles sold, everyone will also get Avencast: Rise of the Mage (Steam Key Only)! 20% of all
sales goes to Child's Play Charity.

Get it HERE: http://groupees.com/bab3

Pretty cool. Decided to get Kaptain Brawe, myself.

#459 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:55 AM

Updated the OP, been busy so I haven't been around to update it all the time. I included links to each game on either steam or desura and also included their metacritic scores, if they have one.

Great job, thanks!

Has it always been wikified? I would've updated myself earlier if I'd noticed.

#460 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:59 AM

Desura links aren't working. I am on an iPad, but I don't think that matters. Thanks for the update though.

I'll be picking up detour and omegalodon. Still debating the horse game. I remember somebody mentioning a demonic horse somewhere? If that is really true, how demonic could it actually be if the game is made for little girls? Seems like it is made for little girls at least. I may get that game also cause that seems like it could be pretty funny.

#461 Rerujnoc

Rerujnoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:51 AM

Desura links aren't working. I am on an iPad, but I don't think that matters. Thanks for the update though.

I'll be picking up detour and omegalodon. Still debating the horse game. I remember somebody mentioning a demonic horse somewhere? If that is really true, how demonic could it actually be if the game is made for little girls? Seems like it is made for little girls at least. I may get that game also cause that seems like it could be pretty funny.

If you want to see the demonic horse it is in the video on the game's store page on steam.

#462 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:22 AM

If you want to see the demonic horse it is in the video on the game's store page on steam.

Thanks. That was pretty tame actually, just a black horse with some flames. May still buy it for comedic reasons after a night of drinking. .75 cents isn't much.

Also, on my comp now and Desura links still aren't working. Since it is a wiki, I'll go ahead and try to change it.

Edit: nevermind. The links have cheapassgamer.com in front of them. I guess so they get credit if someone buys something from clicking the link? Dont really get how I would go about fixing the links now.

#463 speedwerd

speedwerd

That Groupees OP Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:16 AM

I fixed the links, for some odd reason you had to include http:// in the links in order for the links to go through properly. If not, it added the CAG forums link. That was a first. Anyway all links should be properly working now.

#464 DixieWrecTNINJA

DixieWrecTNINJA

TEAM NINJA CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

On war in a box and 99 level of hell, if they get greenlight-ed will groupees give out steam keys or is it only what you get at the time you buy it? Thanks for any info in advance

#465 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:16 PM

On war in a box and 99 level of hell, if they get greenlight-ed will groupees give out steam keys or is it only what you get at the time you buy it? Thanks for any info in advance

Groupees has confirmed with the developers that you'll be given Steam versions of the games too if they make it on Greenlight.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#466 DixieWrecTNINJA

DixieWrecTNINJA

TEAM NINJA CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

Awesome, i thought i heard that in one of the steam thread's, Thanks buddy!

Groupees has confirmed with the developers that you'll be given Steam versions of the games too if they make it on Greenlight.

#467 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:26 AM

I bought detour and omegalodon already. Still want that horse game for whatever reason, was going to pair it with war in a box but I just realized there was an iPad version, so I tried it and it sucked. So basically, what other game would you guys reccomend from the bundle? I'd be up for any of them except kaptain brawe and creavures. So basically apox, chrome + spec force or 99 levels to hell?

Tl/dr- apox, chrome+spec force, or 99 levels to hell?

#468 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:28 AM

I bought detour and omegalodon already. Still want that horse game for whatever reason, was going to pair it with war in a box but I just realized there was an iPad version, so I tried it and it sucked. So basically, what other game would you guys reccomend from the bundle? I'd be up for any of them except kaptain brawe and creavures. So basically apox, chrome + spec force or 99 levels to hell?

Tl/dr- apox, chrome+spec force, or 99 levels to hell?

From what I've heard, Chrome/Spec Force isn't bad, but 99 levels to hell is probably one of the best games in the bundle. Whatever you do, don't get Apox, I've heard it's terrible.

#469 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:33 AM

From what I've heard, Chrome/Spec Force isn't bad, but 99 levels to hell is probably one of the best games in the bundle. Whatever you do, don't get Apox, I've heard it's terrible.

+1 here. Listen to this man.

bZ2g3eF.png

#470 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

Anyone know, if I pickup this bundle now (2 games) , will I end up getting Avencast as well?

#471 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

Anyone know, if I pickup this bundle now (2 games) , will I end up getting Avencast as well?

You should, I wouldn't see why you wouldn't. I'd say yes, with 90% certainty.

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#472 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

You should, I got two games after the goal had been met and I received a code for it.

As far as the apox, c/sp, or 99lth, I suppose I will listen to you guys. That is basically what I have gotten from reading reviews on all of the games. Did you guys enjoy tiny plumbers though? I played it for a little bit and just couldn't get used to the controls so I didn't enjoy it. So I do need better platformers. Apox looked fun till I saw totalbiscuit's review, and I really don't need any more shooters. So I guess 99 levels to hell it is.

#473 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:10 AM

Gee, I'm sorry to hear that. I already bought a couple of games earlier on, but I was looking to buy 99 Levels to Hell and I need another game to buy with it (already bought Detour & Chrome). I was strongly leaning towards War in a Box.

Has anybody else played it? Any other thoughts?

#474 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:22 AM

Gee, I'm sorry to hear that. I already bought a couple of games earlier on, but I was looking to buy 99 Levels to Hell and I need another game to buy with it (already bought Detour & Chrome). I was strongly leaning towards War in a Box.

Has anybody else played it? Any other thoughts?

I am a big TD fan, I realize just saying "it sucked" sounds a bit harsh but I did not think anyone else would really consider it based on the negative reviews on youtube and such. To be completely fair I only played the first level, but of the three towers there are in the game, they only let me build one in the first level. It was a gun that shot little slow moving balls. The game may get better as it progresses, but if I was ever going to play a TD game like that on the PC I would want it to be fieldrunners as that takes some strategy right off the bat.

Also, I just played meat boy from the basement collection for a good hour and it was quite fun. I'm not big into platformers, but now that I know they can be enjoyable, I am definitely buying 99 levels to hell. Still skeptical about SotMC, but I have been so curious about it, it'll be worth playing for 15 minutes if thats all it takes.

Also also, the winter wolves bundle has reached 1000+ sales. We all get spirited heart now. http://groupees.com/ww

#475 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:40 AM

Also also, the winter wolves bundle has reached 1000+ sales. We all get spirited heart now. http://groupees.com/ww

Woo-hoo! I looked at a couple of trailers with my 11 year old daughter and she thought the
dialogue was hilarious, so I might get this (not sure if any of them are "inappropriate" for
her age though).

I've never played this kind of "game" before - is it worth the $5 to get the two extra games?

#476 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:47 AM

Woo-hoo! I looked at a couple of trailers with my 11 year old daughter and she thought the
dialogue was hilarious, so I might get this (not sure if any of them are "inappropriate" for
her age though).

I've never played this kind of "game" before - is it worth the $5 to get the two extra games?

I'm not sure about Spirited Heart (it looks pretty mellow to me), but the other visual novel games in this bundle said "contains mature content" when I looked at them somewhere. Probably just the subject matter of the stories.

bZ2g3eF.png

#477 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:54 AM

I don't know about all the games but... I do know... I mean have heard that Loren the Amazon Princess has sex scenes of both a heterosexual and lesbian variety so it is worth at least eying the warning labels. I don't think there is gratuitous sex all over the place especially on the kids games but, you know, the developer does do sex sometimes... so I have heard.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#478 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:59 AM

I don't know about all the games but... I do know... I mean have heard that Loren the Amazon Princess has sex scenes of both a heterosexual and lesbian variety so it is worth at least eying the warning labels. I don't think there is gratuitous sex all over the place especially on the kids games but, you know, the developer does do sex sometimes... so I have heard.

Dammit, why are we getting Spirited Heart and not that... :roll:

bZ2g3eF.png

#479 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:20 AM

From the 5 minutes I played, Bionic Heart had some big breasted woman in an outrageous outfit.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#480 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:02 PM

From the 5 minutes I played, Bionic Heart had some big breasted woman in an outrageous outfit.

I'm not sure about Spirited Heart (it looks pretty mellow to me), but the other visual novel games in this bundle said "contains mature content" when I looked at them somewhere. Probably just the subject matter of the stories.

All right, forget the kid - I'm getting these for myself.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music, Bundle, Game, Indie, Backlog, Groupees, Steam, Desura, DRM Free