Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Groupees: Sometime Tuesdays Pretentious Bundle + Microids BaB Adventure 2 + Music Bundles + See OP

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

• Please log in to reply
9547 replies to this topic

#1321 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

Somebody on the SPUF pointed out that Horrid Henry is a Digital Game Factory game.

Bonus material? Hmm :lol:

steam_sig.png

#1322 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:23 PM

^^^^^
That's "Horridle" !

**EDIT**
Also a question. Has Groupees in the past, prevented the rewarding of the bonus game if the "# of Bundles Sold" isn't met?
Just curious

Edited by UW_Shocks, 07 March 2013 - 02:04 AM.
added question

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#1323 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:25 AM

^^^^^
That's "Horridle" !

**EDIT**
Also a question. Has Groupees in the past, prevented the rewarding of the bonus game if the "# of Bundles Sold" isn't met?
Just curious

Yup. Off the top of my head, the Winter Wolves bundle had a goal which gave everyone a game that was in the $5 tier for free. Luckily, the goal wasn't met, which means that people who bought the $5 tier didn't waste their money. If it's been met, that wouldn't been a giant "fuck you" in the faces of those who did buy the $5 tier.

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#1324 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:36 AM

Yup. Off the top of my head, the Winter Wolves bundle had a goal which gave everyone a game that was in the $5 tier for free. Luckily, the goal wasn't met, which means that people who bought the $5 tier didn't waste their money. If it's been met, that wouldn't been a giant "fuck you" in the faces of those who did buy the $5 tier.

My recollection was that it was to give Planet Stronghold which was in the $10 tier to everyone at the $5 tier. Which the effect more or less would have been the same as what you are getting at but not quite the same thing as giving it to those who paid $1.

steam_sig.png

#1325 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:16 AM

My recollection was that it was to give Planet Stronghold which was in the $10 tier to everyone at the $5 tier. Which the effect more or less would have been the same as what you are getting at but not quite the same thing as giving it to those who paid $1.

My bad, knew I remembered it wrong.

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#1326 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:49 AM

What's the best way to contact groupees about not getting a key for one of my games? Should I click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page? Or should I just post about it in the support tab?

My inclination is to do it via "Contact Us", but I have a fuzzy memory of people saying one method is much quicker than the other. I just can't remember which is supposed to be quicker.

#1327 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:53 AM

What's the best way to contact groupees about not getting a key for one of my games? Should I click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page? Or should I just post about it in the support tab?

My inclination is to do it via "Contact Us", but I have a fuzzy memory of people saying one method is much quicker than the other. I just can't remember which is supposed to be quicker.

I would wait until one of the admins starts posting in the chat box, or in the support tab. They have issues with their email provider sometimes, but it could be worth a try anyway, you've got nothing to lose from either method.

#1328 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:53 AM

Depending on the time of day and who's around (check first to see if Jonny or the slugs are posting in the general chat) support chat is usually quicker. That said, I usually get a response within a day when I have had to email support@groupees.com

steam_sig.png

#1329 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:57 AM

I would wait until one of the admins starts posting in the chat box, or in the support tab. They have issues with their email provider sometimes, but it could be worth a try anyway, you've got nothing to lose from either method.

Depending on the time of day and who's around (check first to see if Jonny or the slugs are posting in the general chat) support chat is usually quicker. That said, I usually get a response within a day when I have had to email support@groupees.com

Alright, thanks guys. Might as well send them an email about it now. If I see someone from support while I'm waiting for a response, I'll bug them about it.

#1330 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:58 AM

Oh and btw some people were speculating that Commandos Strike Force might be a Steam key because it apparently was on Steam at one time, but it's not. It's just DRM free.

Too bad, a Steam key for that would have swayed me.

steam_sig.png

#1331 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

Page is up for the Wadjet Eye bundle, including a video. Hasn't gone live yet though.

http://groupees.com/weg

7 games for $5
-Puzzle Bots
-Gemini Rue
-Resonance
-The Blackwell Legacy
-The Blackwell Unbound
-The Blackwell Convergence
-The Blackwell Deception

and a bonus game that hasn't been revealed.

I already have all of the games, so I'll probably be passing, unless the bonus is amazing.

Edited by spoderman, 12 March 2013 - 10:56 PM.

#1332 BigSpoonyBard

BigSpoonyBard

Aaaaauuugghh!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:51 PM

Son of a bitch! That's a hell of a deal. If for some reason you find yourself without any Wadjet Eye games, not buying this is as criminal as murdering your grandma with the bones of an endangered animal you just hunted for sport.

logo.png
A Brief Guide to Steam Sales and Library Building
Brawny Gent or a Coconut Queen? PM for more info

#1333 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:01 PM

Looks like it's going to render a bunch of my IR purchases as a waste of money. I just hope that the extra game is at a $1 tier, or something that I don't care about.
I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)
> Also selling a Steam copy of Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.98).

#1334 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

Looks like it's going to render a bunch of my IR purchases as a waste of money. I just hope that the extra game is at a $1 tier, or something that I don't care about.

I was hoping there'd be a $1 tier, but the video states it's $5 minimum. For $1 I'd buy it for the bonus game.

Edited by spoderman, 12 March 2013 - 11:52 PM.

#1335 DWulf

DWulf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

Nice - I've been wanting the Blackwell games.

#1336 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:33 PM

Only game I don't have is Resonance, so unless the bonus game is Primordia or something equally awesome, I'll probably just wait for Resonance to hit a steam sale.

#1337 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

Hmmm, have the first three on Steam and the Blackwell games on Desura. If it's $5 or $7 then it's not worth it to double dip.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1338 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

Hmmm, have the first three on Steam and the Blackwell games on Desura. If it's $5 or $7 then it's not worth it to double dip.

Woops, typo in my post. Meant to say it's $5 minimum.

#1339 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:00 AM

Woops, typo in my post. Meant to say it's $5 minimum.

Ah, now I just look crazy...lol

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1340 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

dang it wanted the commandos bundle, missed it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1341 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:35 AM

Awesome bundle. Glad I held off on all the IRs, this is a much, much better deal.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#1342 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:53 AM

Page is up for the Wadjet Eye bundle, including a video. Hasn't gone live yet though.

http://groupees.com/weg

7 games for $5
-Puzzle Bots
-Gemini Rue
-Resonance
-The Blackwell Legacy
-The Blackwell Unbound
-The Blackwell Convergence
-The Blackwell Deception

and a bonus game that hasn't been revealed.

I already have all of the games, so I'll probably be passing, unless the bonus is amazing.

That is a phenomenal bundle. I already have every game in it, but I think it's probably one of the best bundles ever put together. What a great deal.

#1343 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:47 AM

They've put a start timer up.

It's supposed to start in ~1hr 13min (7AM UTC 13/3.)
I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)

#1344 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:00 AM

Live!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#1345 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:01 AM

Bundle is live. Looks like it's tiered.

$1 minimum for:

Puzzle Bots
Gemini Rue

$5 for the above and:

Blackwell series
Resonance

First bonus is The Blackwell Soundtrack

#1346 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:12 AM

For anyone who doesn't own any of the games, this is a great bundle imo (even if you don't approve of the bonuses being OSTs only.)

#1347 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:14 AM

EDIT: Nevermind.

#1348 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:16 AM

Jonny confirmed at least 2 games will be bonuses. As long as The Shivah is in this as a bonus, I'll be buying it for a dollar. My bet is on The Shivah and Da New Guys

Where'd he confirm that?

#1349 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:20 AM

Where'd he confirm that?

Actually I must've misread, sorry. All he said was there'd be at least 2 bonuses in the chat. The 2nd bonus will probably be a game though.

#1350 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:03 AM

I found The Shivah depressing. It would be hard for me to imagine that game getting on Steam.