Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12912 replies to this topic

#3181 Steampunk Willie

Steampunk Willie

Friendly Neighborhood Lurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:02 PM

188.. I was going to make a joke, but 188 is just to sad and pathetic to joke about.

Now does that count the people who can't do math and bought the digital games and usb drive separately?

#3182 dbolt

dbolt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:14 PM

hib6 registry got updated today. click if you want to see the games in it
http://cdr.thebronas.../sub/apps/16521

#3183 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

Beat the average is dustforce

#3184 erequena

erequena

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

Wow!, if that list is definitive that will make for quite an impressive bundle (as usual for the HIB folks)
Posted Image

#3185 Kaltic

Kaltic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

Now does that count the people who can't do math and bought the digital games and usb drive separately?

You do know it is cheaper to do that right? So actually everyone buying separately is saving 10 dollars... Did they drop the price of the bundle because I don't recall it costing only $1 for the games? Or I just remember the absurd price for preloading games onto a usb drive.

#3186 Seraphym

Seraphym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

<3 HiB quality.

#3187 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

And I own all of them but vessel. Lame

#3188 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:21 PM

Son of a bitch, I've bought almost all of those games in various sales. Of course I haven't played them yet either.

#3189 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:22 PM

And I own all of them but vessel. Lame

I own Torchlight and Rochard, but not the others (well, aside from Dustforce.. but that's good, I won't need to BTA!). Worth the $1 alone for Vessel, Shatter, and SPAZ. I'm glad I passed on Vessel in the summer sale, knew it'd be in a bundle at some point. Now to wait for QUBE to be added to a bundle and I'm all set ;)

#3190 Steampunk Willie

Steampunk Willie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:22 PM

You do know it is cheaper to do that right? So actually everyone buying separately is saving 10 dollars... Did they drop the price of the bundle because I don't recall it costing only $1 for the games? Or I just remember the absurd price for preloading games onto a usb drive.

Wow, that has to have JUST happened right? Before it was something like: $8 for the games, 15$ for the games on a USB drive, or $10 for the USB drive. It made no sense.

Now they are up to 200? Wtf?:hot:

<EDIT> Last time I had checked their site, it also didn't have a picture of the drive, so it may have been longer than I thought since I've checked it.

#3191 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:23 PM

Son of a bitch, I've bought almost all of those games in various sales. Of course I haven't played them yet either.

I'll do a dollar for vessel and hope the bonus later is good

#3192 - Glenn -

- Glenn -

The CAG formerly known as glennfrank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

Wow, that new HB looks nice. There's a few games there that I've been toying with buying on and off for a while. Definitely grabbing that.

Apparently the Indie Face Kick guys have a 'sale' on that bundle - the $1 price only lasts 36 hours - I'm still not buying it.

#3193 Steampunk Willie

Steampunk Willie

• CAGiversary!

I only own Torchlight and have been putting off buying Vessel and a few others for this reason. :bouncy: Thanks!

#3194 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

SPAZ is better than FTL.

Also Rochard is great.

#3195 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

Hopefully not too many people bought Shatter and Rochard when they were on sale recently lol. It should be a CAG rule to not buy indie games on Steam when a new Humble Bundle gets added to the registry.

#3196 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

Alright so Shatter, Vessel and Dustforce I don't own. I had interest in Dustforce and I also get a Steam copy of Rochard (bought it off PSN).

So I am guessing Torchlight or Dustforce is the midweek deal. More likely Torchlight since T2 is coming out Thursday (maybe Torchlight as the weekend?) and then a HiB 6 next week?

Also LOL at IFK. I got an e-mail saying I could buy the latest bundle for $1 for one day only. It's still at like 188 sold :lol:
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#3197 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:40 PM

Apparently pc gamer has a dd store. Got an email for 20% off with code EOS2012. Havent checked to see what's on offer but figured I share

Nevermind, it's just old mags. So if anyone wants an old pcgamer, oxm or something else from future that code will work.

#3198 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

Alright so Shatter, Vessel and Dustforce I don't own. I had interest in Dustforce and I also get a Steam copy of Rochard (bought it off PSN).

So I am guessing Torchlight or Dustforce is the midweek deal. More likely Torchlight since T2 is coming out Thursday (maybe Torchlight as the weekend?) and then a HiB 6 next week?

Also LOL at IFK. I got an e-mail saying I could buy the latest bundle for $1 for one day only. It's still at like 188 sold :lol:

222 now which I predict HIB will do in the first 28 seconds and that's only because it'll take time for people to complete the checkout process.

#3199 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

Not only do I have 4 of the games in the new HIB, but I've actually played them. I'll probably go in $1 for Vessel, and up my donation when/if they add games I enjoy.

Edit: The site is now live, for those wondering. The BTA price started at 8.99. Kinda pricey compared to all other BTAs.

#3200 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

Not only do I have 4 of the games in the new HIB, but I've actually played them. I'll probably go in $1 for Vessel, and up my donation when/if they add games I enjoy.

Edit: The site is now live, for those wondering. The BTA price started at 8.99. Kinda pricey compared to all other BTAs.

They've all been starting in that range and bottom out sometime in the first 15 minutes or so. I've seen this one hit a low of $4.95 which is quite a bit better than the last few.

Today's deal is the LEGO Indiana Jones series at 50% off. $9.99 each for one and two.

#3201 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

got HIB6 BTA for $5.04! woohooo! cant wait to go home and try dustforce

#3202 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

Man, so excited that the Midweek Madness is Magicka! That game NEVER goes on sale!

#3203 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

Man, so excited that the Midweek Madness is Magicka! That game NEVER goes on sale!

I know right. I bought 5 copies because this occasion is so rare and the resell value will skyrocket soon :)

#3204 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

Sweet Bundle!

Excellent selection. Although I already own everything in the bundle (except Vessel), I'm definitely grabbing it for the Dustforce soundtrack.
Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image

#3205 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

Anyone else not seeing Dustforce show up after paying more than the average?

#3206 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

Anyone else not seeing Dustforce show up after paying more than the average?

nope. got my dustforce key with the url. hope you can resolve your issue. probabaly add a couple more cents to your payment?

#3207 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

Hey guys, I bought 10 gift bundles and am willing to trade each one for games like Skyrim or Bungee Jump Simulator. These are DRM free bundles. Obvs the trade would have to include more if you want a Steam key.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#3208 Rehykja

Rehykja

Diggles Gonna Dig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

Hey guys, I bought 10 gift bundles and am willing to trade each one for games like Skyrim or Bungee Jump Simulator. These are DRM free bundles. Obvs the trade would have to include more if you want a Steam key.

i giv u 200 steam keez 4 vally witthout wynd bro
Wubwubwubwub.

#3209 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

got HIB6 BTA for $5.04! woohooo! cant wait to go home and try dustforce

got it for 4.96 woohoo, been wanting dustforce since it was released, already had vessel but felt it was still worth it for the other games. :lol:

i giv u 200 steam keez 4 vally witthout wynd bro

i'd like a steam key for valley without wind.
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#3210 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

Awesome, thanks all. Got BTA for $5.00. Nice strong bundle =)