Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12912 replies to this topic

#3961 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:14 PM

New Indie Royale Live

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Hector
Adventures of Shuggy
Chime
Dangerous High School Girls In Trouble!
The Network (Desura Only)

Sweet. Got it for Hector and Chime.

#3962 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

Indie royale is just meh for me. I can't even remember the last bundle I bought from them.

#3963 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:21 PM

Just an fyi, but DHGiT is pretty bad.

This.

I got it for like $4.99 and was excited about it. Played for two hours. Kept thinking, it's gotta get better.

It doesn't.

Makes no sense, mini-games aren't fun. It's just crap.

#3964 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:27 PM

Picked up the new Indie Royale for $4.07 even though I probably won't play any of the games. Somehow, I can't stop myself from buying a bundle of Steam games so cheap. They're always "instant buys" for me especially if I don't have ANY of the games up for offer like this bundle.

#3965 jr233270

jr233270

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

I'm hoping today's deal is either Empire Total War or Napolean Total War for really cheap (like 90% off as they did for Rome Total War). A guy can hope, no?

#3966 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:34 PM

Did The Walking Dead just flatout stop working for anyone else here?

Hand__Of__God.png

#3967 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:40 PM

Shockingly I didn't have any of the new Indie Royale bundles in steam (had chime and shuggy in xbla)
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#3968 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

It's why I bought it too

That's my MO as well.

FYI to all... Shuggy is a fantastic little platform/puzzler. I already owned it but bought the bundle anyhow.

76561197971332172.png

#3969 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

Indie royale is just meh for me. I can't even remember the last bundle I bought from them.

Last one for me was the April Fool's Bundle with Defense Grid.

#3970 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

I can't, either. They seem to enjoy offering just enough for people to consider buying, but I'm an impoverished recent grad with bills and student loans. That much for Hector (that's all I'm interested in) means less I can do on weekends. It's like a gallon of gas, but still, the current Gala is much more appealing than this.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#3971 Seraphym

Seraphym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

TW: Empire and Napoleon are $5 each today.

The Daily Deal is Bind of Isaac $1.24 for the game and .74 for the DLC.

#3972 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

Sooo....anyone want my Dangerous High School Girls key?
76561197996844513.png

#3973 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

Sooo....anyone want my Dangerous High School Girls key?

sure can i have it?

#3974 Steampunk Willie

Steampunk Willie

Friendly Neighborhood Lurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

Bought the bundle when it was at 4.90 and paid 5.00 to help keep the number down... a minute later it is at 5.10. <sigh>

Worth it though, I didn't own a single game in this bundle, and it unlocked a bundle reward for me.

#3975 Kaltic

Kaltic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

Yay, I won one of the many Rome Total War keys. Yay, I didn't have to spend a dollar!

EDIT: Now I won't see any of the Total War giveaways so my page is super cleaned up, Yay!

#3976 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:43 PM

Here it is, post if you use it.

Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble! - 0HN2D-BRRQD-PLLYT
76561197996844513.png

#3977 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

Dangerous HSG blows but Hector is fantastic.

#3978 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

Here it is, post if you use it.

Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble! - 0HN2D-BRRQD-PLLYT

Someone already used it, although I probably shouldn't have tried it anyway. The comments above make it seem worse than Revelations...
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#3979 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

Someone already used it, although I probably shouldn't have tried it anyway. The comments above make it seem worse than Revelations...

I bought the bundle for Shuggy and maybe Hector but I love my shot of bad games :D.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#3980 DPsycho

DPsycho

Descendant of Erdrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

Already own Hector, Chime, and Shuggy. Looks like this one is a pass for me; don't think I'll dole out $5+ just for Desura keys of the same and DHSG and Network.. Though if anyone doesn't need their Desura keys... (Thanks, Tsel!)

Also, GetGames has their next bundle thing going: http://www.getloadedgo.com/

Choose two games from Binary Domain, Batman Arkham City GOTY, Men of War Assault Squad GOTY, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, Stronghold 3 Gold Edition, and Civilization V and pay $15 for the pair.

The site text mentions Steamworks keys for all but Batman which specifies "DRM: Keycode activation"

Edited by DPsycho, 28 September 2012 - 06:30 PM.

#3981 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

Yay, I won one of the many Rome Total War keys. Yay, I didn't have to spend a dollar!

EDIT: Now I won't see any of the Total War giveaways so my page is super cleaned up, Yay!

Am I blind and/or stupid? How do you get steamgifts to not display games you already own?

#3982 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

Also, GetGames has their next bundle thing going: http://www.getloadedgo.com/

Choose two games from Binary Domain, Batman Arkham City GOTY, Men of War Assault Squad GOTY, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, Stronghold 3 Gold Edition, and Civilization V and pay $15 for the pair.

The site text mentions Steamworks keys for all but Batman which specifies "DRM: Keycode activation"

Oh sure they just *have* to go do that the day after I, finally, picked up Binary Domain for $8 (GMG). I'd be interested in Batman AC:GOTY (though I'm not quite sure I've gotten over the 3-activation limit issue). I own Civ V, Stronghold 3 reportedly sucks. I'm really not sure about the others there. Isn't Men of War in the upcoming 1C pack on Amazon?

#3983 Steampunk Willie

Steampunk Willie

Friendly Neighborhood Lurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

Am I blind and/or stupid? How do you get steamgifts to not display games you already own?

I second this. Does it have to be games you've won? 'Cause that's never happened for me.

#3984 Kaltic

Kaltic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

By using this Add-on. It is great and quite customizable. Endless scrolling, much smaller giveaways, highlighting wishlist games, enter giveaways without opening the page, and not seeing your sync library and any other games you don't want to. If I didn't have it I would hate steamgifts so, so much more.

#3985 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

I believe you have to use a Firefox / Chrome add-on to accomplish this.

EDIT: Kaltic ninja'd me!

#3986 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:33 PM

I feel stupid still, because I've had that addon installed for awhile but still don't see a way to filter what I already own from being shown.

#3987 Kaltic

Kaltic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

I feel stupid still, because I've had that addon installed for awhile but still don't see a way to filter what I already own from being shown.

Does this image help by any chance? You also need to sync your account so it is up to date if you haven't.

EDIT: And I'm not sure if syncing works all that well with retail games on your account so you still, if I'm not mistaken, have to just ignore those.

#3988 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

Does this image help by any chance? You also need to sync your account so it is up to date if you haven't.

EDIT: And I'm not sure if syncing works all that well with retail games on your account so you still, if I'm not mistaken, have to just ignore those.

That pictures explains it all. Thank you very much. I never clicked or at least remember clicking on that as I didn't think it was an option in of itself. Thank you very much Kaltic, I was blind and stupid on this :D

#3989 The Assembler

The Assembler

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

Ah, that must have been B.C. time... before Cheaplikeafox

I figure if it was going to pop up in another Humble Bundle then it would have by now.

I heard some people like it, others hate it?

I recommend Binding of Isaac at this price. I think there might be demo on Newgrounds where you can play a level or two. It's strange to describe; It takes place in randomized Zelda 1 style dungeons, but it doesn't play like Zelda at all. It's simple shooting and avoiding enemies, but also collecting randomized items and powerups, of which there are hundreds. The items you get are different practically every time you play; That's probably what makes the game interesting to me. The graphics are a bit simplistic, but I've certainly seen worse for more than the change it costs right now.

#3990 cranky2

cranky2

Knight Of The Order Of Cheapassery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

Wondering how much I'd spend for Shogun II. I own and love all of the other Total War games on Steam... But the ninjas and junk doesn't do much for me and the HUGE download is really off-putting.