Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12912 replies to this topic

#4591 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:48 AM

BeMine5 pack is great. One of the best packs I've bought so far for $5. I've just always wanted Stranger's Wrath and the extra games everyone else seems to want are just a bonus.

My library says "Tropico 3- Steam Special Edition" and if I click on the gamehub, that's the store page it takes me to...

yup confirmed. looks like an interesting game

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#4592 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:25 AM

Got my Xcom key and I am pre-loading. Glad GMG sent these out early since its a bit hefty.

Awesome, it's up now.

#4593 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:27 AM

Awesome, it's up now.

Having it preloaded makes the wait that much more difficult!

#4594 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

Having it preloaded makes the wait that much more difficult!

At least I won't have to wait 8 hours after it releases to download it. ;)

#4595 Seraphym

Seraphym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

Early Bird Shift code (active until 8 cdt):
W3KB3-X996S-F3TJB-TJBBJ-R5RZJ

#4596 krevee

krevee

Missed The Boat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

Woot more codes!:applause:
Posted Image

#4597 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

Thanks, though my bed is comfy right now...free rare loot is worth it.

#4598 zillionandnine

zillionandnine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:30 PM

Guess I should be glad I can't seem to be able to sleep in very late anymore. Thanks!!

#4599 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

I think the first Mafia game has been removed from the store. It's not showing up in any search. I have a copy of it in my inventory and there isn't even a link to go to the store page like you usually see with games in your inventory.

#4600 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:58 PM

I think the first Mafia game has been removed from the store. It's not showing up in any search. I have a copy of it in my inventory and there isn't even a link to go to the store page like you usually see with games in your inventory.

When I search for it, it shows up in the drop-down menu, but there's no image next to it and upon clicking on it, it just reloads the home page. Weird, good thing I already own it though.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#4601 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

I wonder if sites selling steam keys will get any new ones? I bought mine from amazon and redeemed on Steam. Or if this is the last batch of steam Mafia...lol

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#4602 Seraphym

Seraphym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

Another shift code! It's good until 2pm CDT.
5BCBT-SZ969-6J3JJ-BJTJT-C56T9

#4603 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:07 PM

Is there an easier way of entering these codes in other than switching between the game and a browser and copying and pasting?

#4604 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

Is there an easier way of entering these codes in other than switching between the game and a browser and copying and pasting?

You copy the whole code once, turn the game on and paste the whole code at once. How much easier can it get?

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#4605 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

I just noticed GameStop is selling Overlord Complete for $6.79 (Steam keys). Overlord with it's Raising Hell expansion is one of the funnest games I've played in the last 5 years. It's very well written and animated control-minions-and-wreak-havoc game. I've heard compared to Pikman (never played Pikman myself). Plays very well with a controller.

#4606 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

So I doubt anyone remembers, but back when the Steam community beta came out I said it was weird because 2 items that I had redeemed from my inventory prior to the beta were put back into my inventory and there were still in my library as well. Fast forward to now, I still have the 2 items in my inventory and library. It is like Steam gave me 2 pieces of DLC for free lol

#4607 Flunkie

Flunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

You copy the whole code once, turn the game on and paste the whole code at once. How much easier can it get?

Um, doing it on a browser so you can access it from your phone if your computer is not easily accessible maybe?

#4608 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

I was discussing Dishonored with a fellow CAG today, and we realized that if you go through www.gamersgate.co.uk and you have the IGN discount (don't we all?), Dishonored (Steamworks) is available to pre-order for $41, and they'll put ~$2 of credit back into your Gamersgate account, too. :)

#4609 Kaltic

Kaltic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

I just noticed GameStop is selling Overlord Complete for $6.79 (Steam keys). Overlord with it's Raising Hell expansion is one of the funnest games I've played in the last 5 years. It's very well written and animated control-minions-and-wreak-havoc game. I've heard compared to Pikman (never played Pikman myself). Plays very well with a controller.

You can still enjoy them with kb/m though. They would most likely be better with controller, but I beat both games with kb/m I loved them. Although I liked the second one better, but that is because I like a game with story throughout rather than the last ten minutes.

#4610 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:20 PM

Spec Ops: The Line / The Darkness II for $6 or Be Mine 5 for $5? Decisions..

cavs1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifcle1-sm.gif
Now Playing

:360: FIFA 14

#4611 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hm.. I loved the first and never got to play the second. Is this a good deal? I do not recall the prices during the Steam sales.

Any input?

#4612 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

Weird. Last time I tried that it didn't work so I was copying and pasting each section in. Tried again and the whole thing worked. Thanks!

#4613 Dr Sasquatch

Dr Sasquatch

Trivial Hirsute

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

Hm.. I loved the first and never got to play the second. Is this a good deal? I do not recall the prices during the Steam sales.

Any input?

Overlord complete pack was 4.99 on Steam last Halloween.

#4614 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

Overlord Complete was $4.50 Summer 2010
Posted Image

#4615 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

Thanks for the heads up on the pricing guys. Looks like I will just wait for the Steam sale of it again!

For some reason I thought only the first one was that price and not the complete pack, glad to hear I was wrong! haha

#4616 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

Weird. Last time I tried that it didn't work so I was copying and pasting each section in. Tried again and the whole thing worked. Thanks!

Most of the times I copy their codes from twitter it adds a space to the end and the game won't recognize it. I paste to notepad and then copy again. Maybe you have a similar issue.

#4617 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

Most of the times I copy their codes from twitter it adds a space to the end and the game won't recognize it. I paste to notepad and then copy again. Maybe you have a similar issue.

Yeah, if you copy from a website you copy a space at the end sometimes without realizing. Be sure to copy just the numbers and it should paste fine.

#4618 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

I love Pikmin but I feel that Overlord is largely boring and the setting and graphics do nothing for me.

There's a demo on Steam if anyone is undecided.

MARS

#4619 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:09 PM

I had fun with Overlord but the game started to wear out its welcome with the expansion. Never ended up finishing the sequel. I've seen the base game as low as $1.50 or so during various sales.

#4620 LoLRoflCopter

LoLRoflCopter

Moar GAEMS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:53 PM

Who thinks Skyrim will go below 30 for the Steam Christmas sale coming up in a few months.

Posted Image