Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12912 replies to this topic

#7201 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

Legend of Grimrock 50% off coupon
AN700-8ATC6-MK8PZ

AnQAzfm.png

#7202 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

Legend of Grimrock 50% off coupon
AN700-8ATC6-MK8PZ

Lurked. Isn't there a way to embed code so that only registered users can see it?

#7203 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

I just received the copy of Rage that I bought from newegg last week. Much to my surprise, I got the Anarchy Edition. I was certain that they would have gone through their stock of the Anarchy edition of Rage already.

For what it's worth, my copy shipped out of New Jersey.

Thanks for the heads-up! I might go ahead and order this and take my chances.

#7204 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

All the coupons expire on the 20th so that's probably gives a good idea of when any potential sales would start.

#7205 dbolt

dbolt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

Quote post to see coupons

50% off Legend of Grimrock
75% off Rochard
50% off Alan Wake Collector's Edition
50% off Alan Wake's American Nightmare

also there are shadowgrounds keys here http://www.reddit.co...ne_2_alan_wake/

#7206 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

I'm not defending lurkers taking codes without posting, but everyone hates it and everyone continues to post codes out in the open, then complain and get mad when they get swiped. I've always thought "What did you expect?"

Lurkers taking codes annoys me too... What about the CAG code system that was introduced recently, can that be used for this type of thing?

If I personally had a code, I think I'd offer it in the thread and then PM it to whoever showed interest, just saying. Hope I don't come across like a jerk in this post, just trying to share my view on things.

#7207 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

Quote post to see coupons

Thanks! I took this one.

#7208 rsra13

rsra13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

I'm not defending lurkers taking codes without posting, but everyone hates it and everyone continues to post codes out in the open, then complain and get mad when they get swiped. I've always thought "What did you expect?"

Lurkers taking codes annoys me too... What about the CAG code system that was introduced recently, can that be used for this type of thing?

If I personally had a code, I think I'd offer it in the thread and then PM it to whoever showed interest, just saying. Hope I don't come across like a jerk in this post, just trying to share my view on things.

Agree. Although sometimes you want to share, but don't want to receive 100 PMs asking for the code.

#7209 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Frozenbyte is giving away codes for Shadowgrounds on reddit to those who don't already own it:

http://www.reddit.co...trine2alanwake/

#7210 facls

facls

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

75% off Rochard
8PNK3-XQ7L7-D6BCV

Edited by facls, 09 November 2012 - 09:04 PM.

#7211 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Agree. Although sometimes you want to share, but don't want to receive 100 PMs asking for the code.

I get that, it'd be more work but you would completely avoid this scenario of someone stealth-claiming a code.

#7212 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

Eh, not like the codes are a huge deal -- I'd be surprised if we didn't see discounts like this during the sale in few weeks/months.

#7213 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Eh, not like the codes are a huge deal -- I'd be surprised if we didn't see discounts like this during the sale in few weeks/months.

Completely agree. In fact, if we can wait a month, the sales are likely to be better than the prices with these coupons.

BTW, who was it that said that the Trine 2 DLC coupon was 75% off? I finally got one and it was only 50%. I don't even own Trine 2 yet, so I wont be using the coupon, but I had nothing better to do so I kept playing the slots. i figured that I'd throw the coupon out to somebody here.

#7214 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

Damn you seal slot machine spit out a goblin menace code!

#7215 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Damn you seal slot machine spit out a goblin menace code!

If you don't mind it only being 50%, I can give you the coupon that I got.

#7216 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

tried the slot machine again and got two Rochard 75% off coupons in a row, here is one:
INR3Y-G6ZEH-Z258M

AnQAzfm.png

#7217 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

If you don't mind it only being 50%, I can give you the coupon that I got.

Is it showing up as 50% in Steam itself, or just their webpage? 'cause I was interested at 75% off but I'd probably wait for a sale if it was 50%.
And if it's saying 50% on their webpage maybe that was incorrect since some people on here originally thought it was 50% then said it was 75%.

In any case, here are a few codes I won. Quote to get 'em.
50% off Alan Wake's American Nightmare

#7218 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

Is it showing up as 50% in Steam itself, or just their webpage? 'cause I was interested at 75% off but I'd probably wait for a sale if it was 50%.
And if it's saying 50% on their webpage maybe that was incorrect since some people on here originally thought it was 50% then said it was 75%.

I got a 50% off code. Check my inventory.
http://steamcommunit.../inventory/#753

I went and redeemed the code because I thought that it would be a 75% off coupon even though the email that i got said that it was a 50% coupon. I heard other people say it, so I wanted to check it myself. Unfortunately, it actually was a 50% coupon.

#7219 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

I got a 50% off code. Check my inventory.
http://steamcommunit.../inventory/#753

I went and redeemed the code because I thought that it would be a 75% off coupon even though the email that i got said that it was a 50% coupon. I heard other people say it, so I wanted to check it myself. Unfortunately, it actually was a 50% coupon.

Weird, guess I'll pass then. Thanks for the offer though!

Another quote to get it code:
Rochard 75% off

#7220 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

I won two codes for the goblin menace dlc and went to redeem them on steam in hopes of getting a 75% off coupon but it wasn't meant to be, I got two 50% off coupons instead

AnQAzfm.png

#7221 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

I've gotten 4 more of the Goblin coupons and all of them have been 50%. Only that first one was 75% off for me.

#7222 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

They must have fixed it. I suspected they would do so if they caught wind the codes were for 75% off instead of the intended 50% off. Glad I purchased mine when they were still giving 75% off.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#7223 plft

plft

Ploceus castaneiceps

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

Heads up, Prototype 1 & 2 + Radnet dlc will be on sale for less than $10 (was the actual amount confirmed?) on amazon in 40 minutes (5PM EST, 2PM PST).
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A418B7Y

Also I have two 75% Rochard and one 50% Grimrock coupons to the first people who PM me wanting them.

#7224 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

Heads up, Prototype 1 & 2 + Radnet dlc will be on sale for less than $10 (was the actual amount confirmed?) on amazon in 40 minutes (5PM EST, 2PM PST).
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A418B7Y

This will be the first one of these deals on the gamespot home shopping network that I've wanted to get in on. thus I've never done more than take a peek in to see what it was like before moving along. How does this work? Do they announce all the deals at the start? Or do they roll out a new deal every 30 minutes and talk about that current deal until it's time for the next deal?

If it's the latter, the Prototype deal might not go live for another hour after the show starts.

#7225 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

This will be the first one of these deals on the gamespot home shopping network that I've wanted to get in on. thus I've never done more than take a peek in to see what it was like before moving along. How does this work? Do they announce all the deals at the start? Or do they roll out a new deal every 30 minutes and talk about that current deal until it's time for the next deal?

If it's the latter, the Prototype deal might not go live for another hour after the show starts.

They announce different deals throughout the show. Last time they announced the KoA deal at the end. That said, Tony posted the link to the bundle and the price usually flips before they announce it on the show so you can buy then.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#7226 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

They announce different deals throughout the show. Last time they announced the KoA deal at the end. That said, Tony posted the link to the bundle and the price usually flips before they announce it on the show so you can buy then.

It's live. $7.49 for Prototype, Prototype 2 and DLC.

#7227 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

Bought, $7.50 for that bundle is amazing.

#7228 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

Today's deal is Nuclear Dawn at 75% off ($2.49)

They gave out a copy to everyone who owned it a few months ago. There are probably still a few floating around.

Any generous dudes out there? ;) Been wanting this.

& what's the cheapest Darksiders II has been? Someone in the trading forum seeling for $10.

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#7229 mkernan

mkernan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

7A8JE-VV50B-D37GT
Posted Image

#7230 Psydero

Psydero

Today you, tomorrow me.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

7A8JE-VV50B-D37GT

Snagged it for a buddy of mine that's been wanting it. Thanks man!