Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12912 replies to this topic

#7411 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

All this talk about Fray almost makes me want to buy it. Almost.

#7412 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

All this talk about Fray almost makes me want to buy it. Almost.

You can't buy Fray until you beat Revelations 2012.

#7413 Flowette

Flowette

Level 64 Tea Drinking Royalty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

Challenge accepted!

#7414 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

Posted Image
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#7415 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

Everyone should be on a 64 bit OS by now really if you are upgraded to W7 at least.

WinXP-64, never gonna upgrade!

#7416 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

Revelations got a huge ass update some days ago. Its still a bad game, but it is vastly improved. I may even call it "decent" now.

#7417 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

WinXP-64, never gonna upgrade!

:D I used XP64 for a long time till I upgraded to W7 64. XP64 got a lot of hate but I have to say I didn't have a single problem with it.

#7418 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

Revelations got a huge ass update some days ago. Its still a bad game, but it is vastly improved. I may even call it "decent" now.

Apparently Fray is going to get a huge improvement update today according to the forums: http://forums.steamp...d.php?t=3001638

Maybe it'll be playable now? It looks promising enough that I'd be willing to spend a couple bucks on it, so hopefully it'll be cheaper by winter sale.

#7419 Flowette

Flowette

Level 64 Tea Drinking Royalty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

Revelations 2012 is an 8gb download.

Man, this game is already taking the piss.

#7420 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

That makes sense. It's twice as big as Skyrim and twice as good.

#7421 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

I can't wait for Revelations 2013 to come out so we can all stand around scratching our heads over why it's only 5gb.

#7422 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Don't know if it's been mentioned or not. But the new Tomb Raider is up for pre-purchase and it has a tier reward system for it too.

#7423 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

Don't know if it's been mentioned or not. But the new Tomb Raider is up for pre-purchase and it has a tier reward system for it too.

Ooo, really? I knew it was up on Amazon, but now on Steam, eh? Not up on Green Man Gaming or GamersGate yet. Waiting to see who gets the best price.

#7424 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

Those rewards are pretty weak.

#7425 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

That is putting it lightly

#7426 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

That is putting it lightly

http://www.cheapassg...line=1313803380 http://www.cheapassg...line=1301617042

The skulls have spoken.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#7427 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

Posted Image

Better?
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#7428 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Posted Image

#7429 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

The game is pretty weak. Looks like an endless string of QTEs.

#7430 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

Maybe they'll add some TF2 swag. A nice pair of boobies to attach to your scout. :-k

#7431 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

Maybe they'll add some TF2 swag. A nice pair of boobies to attach to your scout. :-k

I'll buy it if they jiggle

#7432 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7433 DPsycho

DPsycho

Descendant of Erdrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

I have no words.

#7434 krushnine

krushnine

snausages.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

hats or gtfo.

#7435 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

Ok so I played the first episode of that Walking Dead game.

Let me just say that I sat through the whole damn thing with just one bathroom break, no pausing the game to check something, no nothing, just focusing on the game. That game is fucking great, and well worth the $15. Just when I have to make a moral decision in 5 seconds and well I don't know what to choose because I have feelings for each decision, just wow. Great stuff.

Also the comics are great too. The tv series however, while the make up effects are fantastic, it's slow and boring as shit.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#7436 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

Let me just say that I sat through the whole damn thing with just one bathroom break, no pausing the game to check something, no nothing, just focusing on the game. That game is fucking great, and well worth the $15. Just when I have to make a moral decision in 5 seconds and well I don't know what to choose because I have feelings for each decision, just wow. Great stuff.

Also the comics are great too. The tv series however, while the make up effects are fantastic, it's slow and boring as shit.

Damnit people stop selling me on a game when my backlog is too full. I can't take it!

#7437 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

Damnit people stop selling me on a game when my backlog is too full. I can't take it!

For me, I have given up on the idea of a backlog. I will refer things as my backlog but in reality it has become a gaming library for when I am in the mood for a certain type of game :lol:. My backlog is so big that I don't even have any way of tackling it without seriously spending a year non stop just playing day in and day out. Considering if I were to play 12 hours a day for one year, that's 4380 hours, and between all the Elder Scrolls, other RPG's, and Guild Wars 2, I could easily put about 1500+ maybe even close to 2000 hours to the list alone. That's also about only 50 or so games.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#7438 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

The game keeps getting better too.....

I havent read the comics at all...but I love the show...the 2nd season and the farm...that was boring but things picked right up this season and its been pretty incredible.

#7439 DPsycho

DPsycho

Descendant of Erdrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

For me, I have given up on the idea of a backlog. I will refer things as my backlog but in reality it has become a gaming library for when I am in the mood for a certain type of game :lol:. My backlog is so big that I don't even have any way of tackling it without seriously spending a year non stop just playing day in and day out. Considering if I were to play 12 hours a day for one year, that's 4380 hours, and between all the Elder Scrolls, other RPG's, and Guild Wars 2, I could easily put about 1500+ maybe even close to 2000 hours to the list alone. That's also about only 50 or so games.

I like this way of looking at it. I pick up used paperbacks on occasion, also without the intention of reading them any time in the near future. But when I get the urge to read something, I can look at what's on my shelf and grab whatever appeals to me at the moment. I've read a lot of good books just because they happened to be there the moment things came into alignment.

This is also why I like GoG's shelf format for the games library.

#7440 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

I played the first 2 episodes on psn. Really fun. For all 5 episodes $15 is a steal.