Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12912 replies to this topic

#11071 Steampunk Willie

Steampunk Willie

Friendly Neighborhood Lurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

20 minutes left of work and I am bored again. Who wants to play a game?
Posted Image

#11072 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

20 minutes left of work and I am bored again. Who wants to play a game?

Damnit.. I activated it but didn't mean to. Already got Alien Breed 2 from the 2011 summer event lol, but it let me activate over that copy. Sorry, didn't know what game it was.

#11073 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

The PC version of Geometry Wars lacks analog control for the ship movement. Even when using an analog stick, like the ones on a 360 controller, ship movement is all or nothing. It makes exact movement a bit of a challenge when you have to take everything at full speed. Kind of ruined the game for me.

Wait so you can't use the analog to control movement on the PC version?

76561198003417354.png

Steam: kagegao | XBL: MC Kage | The BackLoggery

WTB: - Xbox 360 S/E (with 250GB HDD or more) for Cheap

-GoW3, Halo 4, Halo Wars, GTA V, BF4

#11074 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:28 PM

You can use the analog sticks, but there are two speeds of movement: moving and not-moving. On 360 there's a gradient.

#11075 Biglen23

Biglen23

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

seymour i would LOVE one could you pm me a code?

#11076 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

seymour i would LOVE one could you pm me a code?

Lol

#11077 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

Strong first post.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#11078 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:37 PM

Please Sir could I have some more?
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#11079 Biglen23

Biglen23

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

Strong first post.

And there only going to get better:)

#11080 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

..bandwagon...

Fus Ro DUH!

#11081 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

..bandwagon...

Fus Ro DUH!

Redeeming codes which you have no idea what they're for is probably not a good idea. Sooner or later when I try to grab one of these things I'm gonna end up with something truly awful attached to my account. It's a bit like playing Russian Roulette.

This time I survived though. Thanks for Transcripted.

#11082 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

Hmm, I wonder what the most awful game is on Steam?

...off to search...

#11083 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

Pretty sure it's still Bad Rats.

#11084 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

http://www.bundle-in-a-box.com/ Bundle in a Box is live, BTA was at $1.10 when I purchased but rising fast.

Steam keys include Eversion, Delve Deeper, and Adventures of Shuggy (BTA). A few of the titles are on Greenlight and may provide keys later.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#11085 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

Please Sir could I have some more?

Back to the backlog orphans, no new games for you!

fs_overall.png

#11086 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

http://www.bundle-in-a-box.com/ Bundle in a Box is live, BTA was at $1.10 when I purchased but rising fast.

Steam keys include Eversion, Delve Deeper, and Adventures of Shuggy (BTA). A few of the titles are on Greenlight and may provide keys later.

I tried to buy, but when I logged on, it was $1.10. And in the 30 seconds that it took for me to try and buy, the price raised to $2.30. That's kinda BS that the price doesn't stayed locked it at the price that it was when you begin the checkout process.

#11087 mrsamsa

mrsamsa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

hows Sine Mora on PC?

It's a got a demo. Runs great on my 4 year old C2D 2.26GHz / 9800m GS laptop. Bought.

#11088 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

I tried to buy, but when I logged on, it was $1.10. And in the 30 seconds that it took for me to try and buy, the price raised to $2.30. That's kinda BS that the price doesn't stayed locked it at the price that it was when you begin the checkout process.

I got it for a little over 2 dollars. Stay dead looks so bad I can't wait to play it.

#11089 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

I agree within reason; they should give you a 5 minute window or so to get the price you went to checkout with. Too long and people can (and will) game the system by popping open a checkout window and letting it sit while they see if the price goes up.

That said, Shuggy alone is worth the BTA price. Fun little puzzle platformer, with leaderboards!
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png

#11090 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

Picked up the bundle in a box - beat the average for the extra games even though I already have Shuggy. I love bundles like this and we need more of them.

#11091 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:10 PM

It's a got a demo. Runs great on my 4 year old C2D 2.26GHz / 9800m GS laptop. Bought.

FWIW, RollingSkull hates it.

Eh, I already have Shadows on the Vatican and Delve Deeper from previous bundles. I'll wait on a BTA price drop.

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#11092 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

Picked up the bundle in a box - beat the average for the extra games even though I already have Shuggy. I love bundles like this and we need more of them.

Could not have said it better.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#11093 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

Indie Royale Winter Bundle is live.

Greed Corp - steam
Hamlet- steam
BIT.TRIP RUNNER - steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, linux, desura
Conquest of Elysium 3 - steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, linux, desura
Leave Home - windows, desura (+OST)
They Breathe - windows, desura (+Music & Art)

#11094 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

An interesting side effect of Bundle-In-A-Box, IndieRoyale, IndieGameStand, and Groupees is that I now have 130 games on Desura. Sure, a lot of these games are crap, but there are a ton of really great games here. My favorites, which I never understood why they aren't on Steam, are the Ninja Bee games. They have Cloning Clyde and Ancients of Ooga, why not Kingdom for Keflings or Band of Bugs??? They're not even on Greenlight that I can find...

#11095 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

Delete

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#11096 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

Indie Royale Winter Bundle is live.

Greed Corp - steam
Hamlet- steam
BIT.TRIP RUNNER - steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, linux, desura
Conquest of Elysium 3 - steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, linux, desura
Leave Home - windows, desura (+OST)
They Breathe - windows, desura (+Music & Art)

Given that Greed Corp. and BIT.TRIP Runner were both in other bundles (IndieGala and Humble Bundle respectively), the low Steam store price of Hamlet ($5), and my disinterest in Conquest of Elysium, I think that I'll be skipping this one. I may as well just wait until Hamlet goes for $1.25 during a sale. :-(

#11097 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

An interesting side effect of Bundle-In-A-Box, IndieRoyale, IndieGameStand, and Groupees is that I now have 130 games on Desura. Sure, a lot of these games are crap, but there are a ton of really great games here. My favorites, which I never understood why they aren't on Steam, are the Ninja Bee games. They have Cloning Clyde and Ancients of Ooga, why not Kingdom for Keflings or Band of Bugs??? They're not even on Greenlight that I can find...

Don't forget Super Amazing Wagon Adventure!

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#11098 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

Don't forget Super Amazing Wagon Adventure!

True but that one IS on Greenlight and I hope it makes it!

Anyway, picked up the Indie Royale for $4. As someone else mentioned, two of the games in the bundle were already in other bundles so I'll probably be setting up some Steamgifts later today. :)

#11099 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

Woohoo I got IR @ $4.28!

I really wish they would change their system. There's a ton of their bundles I passed on at $5-ish because I didn't notice it early enough that I would have bought without a second thought at $4-ish.

Also bought BiB but at the $1 level since I already have Shuggy.

#11100 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

Woohoo I got IR @ $4.28!

I really wish they would change their system. There's a ton of their bundles I passed on at $5-ish because I didn't notice it early enough that I would have bought without a second thought at $4-ish.

Also bought BiB but at the $1 level since I already have Shuggy.

You missed the best worst game in BIB. Stay Dead. I'm ready to get out of work and play that steaming pile