Little big planet Vita is out today 9/14 gamestop only

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#91 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:12 AM

Gravity Rush sucks. So mundane and fighting is so awful.
I hope LBP is good

You're dead to me. ;)

Hmph, I've known that there has to be people out there that don't like it, but I haven't seen anyone say so yet, and I can't imagine why.

Mundane? It's a totally awesome art style set within a old-world europian -well- world.

The "fighting" has a bit of a learning curve but once you get used to it it's very smooth and intuitive. There's nothing out there like it.

Edited by Mixer236, 24 September 2012 - 12:06 AM.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#92 Jesse_Dylan

Jesse_Dylan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:12 AM

I'm really annoyed at Sony for not releasing the PSN version now, or at least on the 18th. Why are they shooting themselves in the foot? Shouldn't they be trying to encourage people to buy from the PSN for about 10 different reasons, all of which just add up to $$ for them? It makes no sense to punish people who want the digital version and reward people who buy retail (no offense).

I'm just annoyed because I want it now, or at least on the 18th.

#93 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:14 AM

Hope my BBY has it tomorrow.

Also, anyone who hates GR is my enemy.

#94 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:27 AM

Also, anyone who hates GR is my enemy.

We should start a club.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#95 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:58 AM

Just found out there is no preorder DLC, it's a fucking scam. I have a code on my receipt but EVERY COPY OF THE GAME COMES WITH THE ADVERTISED PREORDER DLC.

#96 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:01 AM

Just found out there is no preorder DLC, it's a fucking scam. I have a code on my receipt but EVERY COPY OF THE GAME COMES WITH THE ADVERTISED PREORDER DLC.

The code on the inside of the package is for the online pass. It's a misprint. The only way to get the preorder stuff is by preordering a copy of the game. You can redeem your separate preorder code on Tuesday when the store updates.

#97 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:07 AM

The code on the inside of the package is for the online pass. It's a misprint. The only way to get the preorder stuff is by preordering a copy of the game. You can redeem your separate preorder code on Tuesday when the store updates.

Is this confirmed that it's somehow a misprint...?

#98 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:11 AM

I'm really annoyed at Sony for not releasing the PSN version now, or at least on the 18th. Why are they shooting themselves in the foot? Shouldn't they be trying to encourage people to buy from the PSN for about 10 different reasons, all of which just add up to $$ for them? It makes no sense to punish people who want the digital version and reward people who buy retail (no offense).

I'm just annoyed because I want it now, or at least on the 18th.

The store only updates once a week.

#99 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:27 AM

Is this confirmed that it's somehow a misprint...?

Not 100%, but everyone who redeemed it so far only got notice of an online pass from it. I called Sony and they told me the code was ONLY for an online pass even though I insisted that the card said differently.

#100 tamagoyorokobi

tamagoyorokobi

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:30 AM

I just got my copy! A lot of the GameStops in my area were sold out already so I had to go a little out of my way, but I got one. I'm so glad they decided to sell it early!

And if it is indeed a misprint on the insert, I feel like we could hit up Sony for a code if we end up not getting the pre-order costume packs. It says:

Thank you for pre-ordering your copy of LittleBigPlanet PS Vita. Use the promotion code below to access the Big Daddy, Little Sister & Knights of Old costume packs for your Sackboy or Sackgirl.

So even though we didn't pre-order the game, it still says that the code can be used to access the costume packs.

fss_overall.png
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Triple Town (PC)

3DS FC: 5069-4010-9757

#101 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:32 AM

Not 100%, but everyone who redeemed it so far only got notice of an online pass from it. I called Sony and they told me the code was ONLY for an online pass even though I insisted that the card said differently.

I'm perplexed that the same promotion offered everywhere. Usually it's GameStop OR best buy never both. I certainly hope the bonus offer isn't for everyone because that defeats the purpose of preordering.

#102 new1

new1

TroubleMaker

• CAGiversary!

On a side note I'm curious on something. Was planning on buying some of the costumes soon (Since i still have LBP1 and 2), and noticed on Gamestop you can still buy the Incredibles Costume Pack code.

I remember they removed it from the store a few months ago. Would a code still work in that situation?

Sir I could kiss you... After months of researching and giving up hope of never getting this DLC ever again.... (Begging sony for codes and trying to get petitions/forums to bring it back) I thought it was over.... this was removed from everything.... But I just bought it and it does indeed work so I suggest everyone try to get this.... if they only had the level and sticker pack Id be set : /

Posted Image Posted Image

#103 dEvAnGeL

dEvAnGeL

sHaMe oN yOu!

• CAGiversary!

The store only updates once a week.

that has nothing to do with it, the game is already on the server, codes were sent out to gaming sites for review purposes, so the game is already on the server, sony could easily just put the game on psn
Posted Image

#104 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:35 AM

Sir I could kiss you... After months of researching and giving up hope of never getting this DLC ever again.... (Begging sony for codes and trying to get petitions/forums to bring it back) I thought it was over.... this was removed from everything.... But I just bought it and it does indeed work so I suggest everyone try to get this.... if they only had the level and sticker pack Id be set : /

Seriously? Holy crap I'm ordering tomorrow. Was pissed it went off the market when I was on vacation

#105 new1

new1

TroubleMaker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:06 AM

Seriously? Holy crap I'm ordering tomorrow. Was pissed it went off the market when I was on vacation

Like every cool community costume I have ever tried to use incorporates The Incredibles somehow its ridiculous

Posted Image Posted Image

#106 bug_nuts

bug_nuts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:27 AM

got one at gamestop, but saw it out at a best buy too!!!
----------------------------------------
How bout we just post when it will benefit the greater community.. i mean most of the stuff is funny but not helpful... thanks for your support

#107 Confidance

Confidance

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:35 AM

It is out at all locations that will allow sale. I read my email today at Gamestop that says the game no longer has a street date so it can be sold immediately. So we sold it immediately..... to me!

#108 xarthan

xarthan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:08 AM

so far this game is great, can't wait for my bioshock costume!

#109 prayformojo

prayformojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:55 PM

Not sure we will see this on Tuesday on PSN based on some comments on the PS Blog. This is a must-own digital title for me, but damn Sony makes it hard. Anybody know if the preoder stuff comes with the digital version. I think digital Gravity Rush owners got the Pre-order dlc if they bought the game in the first week.

#110 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

so far this game is great, can't wait for my bioshock costume!

Did you preorder and tried your code on the receipt?

#111 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:10 PM

Not sure we will see this on Tuesday on PSN based on some comments on the PS Blog. This is a must-own digital title for me, but damn Sony makes it hard. Anybody know if the preoder stuff comes with the digital version. I think digital Gravity Rush owners got the Pre-order dlc if they bought the game in the first week.

It's included. No one would buy digital if it wasn't.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#112 MyCatEdwin

MyCatEdwin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:27 PM

The offline game is great, and I can't wait to play some great community levels on Tuesday!

#113 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:46 PM

The game is ballin'

Feels like I'm playing a console version.

#114 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

Decided to buy it while I was down the street at Smash Burger

I got the last copy so unfortunately its gutted, but he didn't put the sticker which brings up a problem since I didn't know if I was gonna actually get to it or not so I was thinking about returning it.

#115 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:04 PM

Decided to buy it while I was down the street at Smash Burger

I got the last copy so unfortunately its gutted, but he didn't put the sticker which brings up a problem since I didn't know if I was gonna actually get to it or not so I was thinking about returning it.

You bought it new, period. They cannot deny you a return.

#116 xarthan

xarthan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:00 PM

Did you preorder and tried your code on the receipt?

yeah i pre-ordered from GS. Code on receipt wasn't valid so i'm guessing that won't work until the 25th or tuesday. Code in insert only gave online pass so far. I'm going to wait to see if the costumes show up before i use my Receipt code

#117 akokonas

akokonas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:00 PM

Thinking about trading in to best buy on Tuesday for the bonus 100% credit and then purchasing the digital copy. I would rather have this game digitally plus I already redeemed my code for free costumes. I wonder if it will show up in there trade in inventory since it was released early. I gotta figure it will get at least 36 with the bonus trade

#118 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:13 AM

The trophy list is up and trophies can be synced.

#119 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:27 PM

Don't care for the the DLC that much. But I am very excited to play this amazing game. I get my order from newegg on Tuesday. My PSN ID is Chemshock. Hit me up if u wanna play this together. Vita needs more games like this.

#120 prayformojo

prayformojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

PS Blog put a post that basically confirms we will not see this tomorrow on PSN, but they also confirmed that if purchased during the first week of availability both pre-order DLC packs will be included.