Gamestop B2G1F This Weekend

Haven't received email and I'm PUR
Edit: recieved my email, not the closest GS but its right next to BB so i might go and check it out. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they ever do store specific promotions like this? The email specifically states a store in Attleboro which I've never noticed in prior B2G1 e-mails .. Too bad theres nothing i really want at the moment.

Yes this is only on a store by store basis. The store I got it for said they will be doing at that store only for the next several weekends. I was very happy to see the sign outside the store when I got there today.

Ugn... I hope there isn't one near me. I could have used this last week but instead bought some games using a coupon from PUR.

For you SE WI shoppers.

Regency Point Shopping Center
Racine WI
(262) 554-9901

The one outside by TJ Max and not the one inside the mall.

[quote name='sninh']Nothing for me.did anyone is socal get the email?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='brandtron8000']SoCal here and nothing for me.[/QUOTE]

West Hollywood Gateway is doing it. They don't have anything I'm interested in though :/

It's live for New Hope Commons plaza in Durham, NC
too bad i haven't lived in NC in 6 years or more... weird that I get the offer for that one

[quote name='melokeith']It's live for New Hope Commons plaza in Durham, NC
too bad i haven't lived in NC in 6 years or more... weird that I get the offer for that one[/QUOTE]

I think it may do with previous pre-orders? Or maybe it is still set as your home GS on your online profile?

[quote name='azngtlman']I got the email as well, unfortunately it was advertising for a store that is no longer open for business.[/QUOTE]

:whee:

[quote name='jiggyteddy']How do these store specific ones work? By Zip code? Because there can be multiple stores in one zip.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes they just do them with ones that are close to a Play N Trade.

I got one for a store that's about 30 miles away, but it's where I go to college (I commute daily) but there's no reason for me to go during the weekend. That store sucks anyway... plus I can't return/rebuy on my last week's purchases, since it expired yesterday.:whistle2:/

[quote name='snakeinthegrass']Do they ever do store specific promotions like this? The email specifically states a store in Attleboro which I've never noticed in prior B2G1 e-mails .. Too bad theres nothing i really want at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Attleboro, MA? If so, which store?

I got the email... unfortunately it's a store that's an hour away:

Frontier Metro Center
Springfield, VA
(703) 971-5597

Anyone know of stores in the Baltimore area doing this?

The one from the email for me is like 20min away. But I was in one like 5 minutes from me this morning and they where putting up signs for it. WHich it wasn't mentioned as one of the stores in my email. Might wanna try calling or just stopping in and checking to be sure/safe?

Weird email...just one location 20 mile away. I did a store pick up for the 3DS NSM2 so I guess that makes it worth it for me. As long as it works with the coke code I'll be happy.

I got one but I'm kind of surprised they know where I'm at. I don't recall updating my info on their site since I moved 2 hrs away but the email points to the store right down the road from my new address...

Just got one for the Millbury, MA store. Maybe it's only select stores, but it's certainly not underperforming stores by any means. This particular store is - from what I remember hearing - one of the biggest in the state.

[quote name='sninh']Nothing for me.did anyone is socal get the email?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='brandtron8000']SoCal here and nothing for me.[/QUOTE]

Westfield Culver City (Fox Hills Mall)
6000 Sepulveda Blvd
Ste 1521
Culver City, CA 90230
(310) 390-2919

[quote name='major morgan']Westfield Culver City (Fox Hills Mall)
6000 Sepulveda Blvd
Ste 1521
Culver City, CA 90230
(310) 390-2919[/QUOTE]

Huh, I'm surprised the Culver City mall store is participating instead of the one on Venice and Overland. They were the bigger store if I remember right.

edit: So right now we know 2 locations in SoCal: Culver City Mall and West Hollywood Gateway. Would be surprised if City Place in Long Beach isn't involved either.

[quote name='AFC']Huh, I'm surprised the Culver City mall store is participating instead of the one on Venice and Overland. They were the bigger store if I remember right.

edit: So right now we know 2 locations in SoCal: Culver City Mall and West Hollywood Gateway. Would be surprised if City Place in Long Beach isn't involved either.[/QUOTE]

Since they seem to be doing multiple locations, I'd be curious to know how they determine which location to give in the email. Address on file with Game Informer? Based on which stores you visit most often?

The Culver City Mall is 27 miles from home, yet only 8 miles from where I work.

[quote name='major morgan']Since they seem to be doing multiple locations, I'd be curious to know how they determine which location to give in the email. Address on file with Game Informer? Based on which stores you visit most often?

The Culver City Mall is 27 miles from home, yet only 8 miles from where I work.[/QUOTE]

edit: No idea. One other poster in the thread mentioned that their email told them about a store quite far away, so I don't know if it goes by frequency of visits. Would apply to me though, since West Hollywood Gateway was the store closest to work back when I was based in L.A. Don't want to drive all the way there from the I.E. now though.

Last edited by a moderator:
No email for me. Anybody know of a store in the Chicagoland area having the sale? From Chicago out to Joliet or Morris would be a worth-it drive for me. I wonder if this will combine with the $10 off coke code.

[quote name='Drclaw411']No email for me. Anybody know of a store in the Chicagoland area having the sale? From Chicago out to Joliet or Morris would be a worth-it drive for me. I wonder if this will combine with the $10 off coke code.[/QUOTE]

The email I got is for this GameStop:

Meijer Subdivision
AURORA IL
(630) 236-1102

[quote name='suwillgetu']The email I got is for this GameStop:

Meijer Subdivision
AURORA IL
(630) 236-1102[/QUOTE]

thanks! I'll check it out this weekend :D

[quote name='chuckywang']Are these only stores with a Best Buy in the area?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, the West Hollywood and Culver City Mall stores both share a building with Best Buy. I wonder?

[quote name='Drclaw411']No email for me. Anybody know of a store in the Chicagoland area having the sale? From Chicago out to Joliet or Morris would be a worth-it drive for me. I wonder if this will combine with the $10 off coke code.[/QUOTE]

Deerfield, IL store is doing it.

76 South Waukegan Rd
Deerfield, IL

bread's done
Back