Gamestop PS2 Rumor Sale

• Please log in to reply
525 replies to this topic

#511 portnoyd

portnoyd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:49 AM

Mostly they do. Some stores do have the cases for some games. Really depends on the size of the store and, I would guess, the DM overseeing. High concentration of PS2 games with cases, DS games with cases and GC games near where I work; next to none of those by where I live. Reasonable distance between the two so probably different DMs.

#512 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:54 AM

A few gamestops in my area still have 99 cent games. If they drop to two cents then bestbuy will see more of me soon
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#513 neuroticomic

neuroticomic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:50 PM

well one of my other local stores called me and held a box full of games for me that they were tossing.

nice guys looking out.
they know i have been the ps2 guy there for a while now.

had to have my girlfriend pull the car up in front of the store to load the darn thing.
got it home and separated everything into piles to be donated to Unique, stuff to go to my nephew, stuff I can use, and stuff Best Buy might want.
i had to do it in the back seat of the car, cause its unliftable up a flight of stairs.

Ended up all told with two huge gift packages from two of my local gstops.

ended up with some really good games in there.

Stuff I hadn't seen as 99 centers before, and ones I have been wanting.

All told I ended up with 1000 or so games.

Seems like a rip off now when I think about the few I bought way back when they were five for a dollar! lol

#514 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

Is this done?

#515 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

Is this done?

Well, considering the thread hasn't been active in a few days and the past few posts were about how no one else has seen them except a couple of guys getting the games before the sledgehammer, no.

#516 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:22 PM

You started off making it seem like the deal is done, but then say no.

When being a smartass goes wrong

#517 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:20 PM

You started off making it seem like the deal is done, but then say no.

When being a smartass goes wrong

Haha, just reread, you're right. Ugh, long fucking day at work and I said it real fast on my lone break. I fail. Least I admit it right?

#518 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

Haha, just reread, you're right. Ugh, long fucking day at work and I said it real fast on my lone break. I fail. Least I admit it right?

Nothing like admitting you're an asshole! :)

#519 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

wish the thread wasnt still titled rumor I would have checked this sale out :cry:

#520 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

who really care about ps2 game n emoare.... the only good 1s still print r atlus.... and amazon has those 4 $20 brand new... not crappy scratched disc only copeys...

Watch out he's back and on a roll folks!

#521 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:43 PM

sorry if i "ofend" any ps2 fan i am sony fan but its time 2 move on its 2012 no 1 even sell ps2 n emore its like buying nes games its a watse of time and space. throw the m in the trahs except 4 the "classics".

Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#522 kanamit

kanamit

It's a Cookbook!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:43 PM

Watch out he's back and on a roll folks!

If by on a roll you mean less misspellings than normal then yes...he's on a roll!

#523 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:47 PM

If by on a roll you mean less misspellings than normal then yes...he's on a roll!

Wow, there used to be more?

BTW--the current sale is B2G2 on $3.99 or less games. I can't wait until there's a price drop or more games are B2G2. I am eyeing a copy of Monster Hunter, Dragon Quest 8, and some Need for Speed games.

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#524 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:03 AM

Nothing like admitting you're an asshole! :)

lol :applause:

#525 portnoyd

portnoyd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

Any news on a Gamecube clearout beyond B2G2? Has to be coming soon... right?

#526 FEN1XD0WN

FEN1XD0WN

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

do they even take in PS2 games anymore? im in need of a third game to trade in for the bonus and all i have is a PS2 game to take that spot