Photo
- - - - -

Humble Indie Bundle 6: 5/10 games - Wizorb, BT Runner, Jamestown, Space Battles added

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#31 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

Nice bundle for sure. Thanks, OP.

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:pc: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png

#32 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:11 PM

Dang! This is an awesome bundle yet I already own everything basically.

Bah.

#33 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:11 PM

Just as a heads up, $5 was the lowest price Dustforce has ever been on sale on steam, so getting it at the BTA price isn't that big of a deal. Of course, if you can wait it will probably be cheaper later, but for those on the fence now, it's still a good deal.

#34 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

Bta is just over $5 right now

#35 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

Very nice bundle for sure, but hey, it's Humble so no surprise there. Better buy in while you can before the Bronies and Linux fans drive up the price. ;)

Already have Torchlight, but who doesn't, and SPAZ, which I shouldn't have bought in the summer sale. Rochard and Dustforce were both on my wishlist though, and I contemplated buying Shatter and Vessel when they were on sale so this bundle easily gets my thumbs up.
76561197996844513.png

#36 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

got mine for $5.04 BTA. HIB always have quality games so i decided to just do BTA again.

#37 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:17 PM

eh, so so bundle. Most people will likely have the majority of the games here. For those who don't, it would be a pretty good bundle obvs...

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#38 samejgink

samejgink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

In for $5.50 (Average is $5.02). Thanks for the heads up, I'm supposed to get email alerts and didn't for some reason.

#39 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

eh, so so bundle. Most people will likely have the majority of the games here. For those who don't, it would be a pretty good bundle obvs...

I only have Shatter. I love this bundle. Too bad steam just crapped out on me. Guess they are getting hit hard.

#40 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

In for $5.50 (Average is $5.02). Thanks for the heads up, I'm supposed to get email alerts and didn't for some reason.

Emails don't usually go out immediately. You'll probably get it within the next couple of hours. It's better than Indie Royale who waits like 8 hours to email and 30 minutes to tweet which makes it hard for people to get in while the price is low. HIB tweets immediately to let people know.

#41 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

In for $1.50. Not terribly excited for this bundle... but put it in for charity.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#42 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

BTA is just under $5. wow! does it go any lower or will this start going up again as the days go on? i purchased my first HIB during the last days of HIB Android 3 and the BTA was like $6 already. anyway, still a good bundle for those that dont have any of the games. im good!

#43 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:32 PM

Good bundle, but I own all the games I'd be interested in.

I played through Rochard and really liked it.

#44 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

BTA is just under $5. wow! does it go any lower or will this start going up again as the days go on? i purchased my first HIB during the last days of HIB Android 3 and the BTA was like $6 already. anyway, still a good bundle for those that dont have any of the games. im good!

I think most people either have Dustforce already or don't want it, which is unusual for the BTA game in an HIB. I put in $6 for it, but I doubt it'll get much lower than it is right now. Historically, the average just keeps going up after the first hour or two.

#45 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

Very nice bundle for sure, but hey, it's Humble so no surprise there. Better buy in while you can before the Bronies and Linux fans drive up the price. ;)

What? The average Linux user paid 3x the average.

And I lied. I bought a bundle to support the native Linux versions. Gave the least amount to Torchlight and Rochard, since I already bought Torchlight 5 times now.

#46 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

The only games I'm interested in are Vessel and Dustforce, and I'm not really sure I want to pay $5 for them when I have a huge backlog already. If someone wants to BTA and doesn't want Dustforce, I'll buy it from them for $1.

#47 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

And I lied. I bought a bundle to support the native Linux versions. Gave the least amount to Torchlight and Rochard, since I already bought Torchlight 5 times now.

Right, and paying more raises the average price, this isn't indie royale where paying more lowers the price for everyone else. Although for now, the price is holding steady despite those generous chaps.

And I actually am a Linux fan and I'm glad it's getting more games, but I don't really use it for gaming.
76561197996844513.png

#48 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:43 PM

I think most people either have Dustforce already or don't want it, which is unusual for the BTA game in an HIB. I put in $6 for it, but I doubt it'll get much lower than it is right now. Historically, the average just keeps going up after the first hour or two.

Humble bundle 5 finished at $8.53

#49 AMillsy

AMillsy

Northern Michigan CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

In for an $8 bundle (Windows).

#50 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

Hey, the Linux gamers are coming out! I also always buy the HIB (even though much of the time I already have most of the games for Windows) to support native Linux versions. In fact, I'll probably buy this one twice, like I always do...

#51 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

So I procrastinated to long and didn't get Shatter with the soundtrack last week. I was looking to buy a Torchlight key off of someone. Rochard, SPAZ and Vessel were on my radar. The only one I didn't know was Dustforce, but I gladly BTA to grab it. Great bundle for me.

#52 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

i didnt even know dustforce game before the bundle came out so looked at the gameplay and seems pretty cool game.

HIB already passed indiegala bundle sales in less than an hour! wow! thinking of getting another bundle to give to a friend. hehe!

#53 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

My favorite part of new HIB day is going to my account page and scrolling through my long list of games.

Hey, the Linux gamers are coming out! I also always buy the HIB (even though much of the time I already have most of the games for Windows) to support native Linux versions. In fact, I'll probably buy this one twice, like I always do...

I've bought every single bundle (other than the first, but I got those games from HIB #2) regardless of how many of the games I had or how many of the remainder that I was interested in. A big part of that is the Linux support. I run Lubuntu on my laptop because it's ridiculously fast and easy on my battery. The kinds of games that I play on it are usually simpler indie games so the HIBs are perfect. I would buy a bundle even if I already owned all of the games, simply because of Linux.

The fact that almost all of them are on Steam makes me excited for the upcoming Linux beta. Hopefully all of these devs that have Linux builds will mean I'll have a good sized library when that day comes. After that I'll just have to wait for Netflix to come over and that machine will no longer need to be a dualboot setup.

#54 acdcrocks1980

acdcrocks1980

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:10 PM

It will be interesting to see what gets added in the next few days. Hopefully steam does that treasure hunt again this xmas,

#55 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:14 PM

Amazingly, I somehow didn't own any of these yet (except On Live's free Spaz, which I'd rather not use On Live).

Now I just wonder if and what the bonus will be later on.

#56 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

5 games for a penny!

#57 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

Amazingly, I somehow didn't own any of these yet (except On Live's free Spaz, which I'd rather not use On Live).

Now I just wonder if and what the bonus will be later on.

OnLive! I knew I owned SPAZ somewhere. I was surprised to not see it or Torchlight when I scrolled through my Steam library. Then I remembered I downloaded Torchlight on PC from a free code elsewhere.

#58 sykotek

sykotek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

I sure am glad I decided to skip on purchasing Rochard when it was a Steam Daily Deal a few days back. Had a gut feeling that it would show up in an indie bundle.

#59 SW4J

SW4J

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

Pretty meh bundle, certainly not on the same level as the last (godly) one. Passing on this.

#60 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

I bought Rochard from the recent Steam daily deal, its a bummer that it showed up in an indie bundle so soon afterwards. Still went ahead and got HIB 6 for Vessel and Dustforce though

AnQAzfm.png