New GetGames Get Loaded Deal: 2 Squeenix Games for $10, 10 for $45

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#91 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

Sorry, we have been unable to authorise your payment on this occasion.
If you wish to try again using a different payment method please return to the checkout.

Any help/ideas guys?

#92 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:17 AM

I am happy to report it includes Colonization.

Thanks for the report. I heard back for support, and this is what they said.

Hi there

This is what it contains according to the publisher:

Civilization IV not only delivers the best gameplay experience in the history of the series through gorgeous 3D graphics and sound, and hefty new features like religion, civics, and great people - this groundbreaking version also offers players six unique ways to become the ruler of the world!

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Play as one of history's greatest leaders as you battle, negotiate, strategize and explore your way to world conquest. All of human history is at your fingertips in one of the most critically-acclaimed games ever made.

Civilization IV: Warlords (Expansion Pack) Players have even more options to win by military might - including the devastating Warlord unit - and have six new civilizations, ten new leaders and eight additional scenarios from which to choose.

Civilization IV: Beyond The Sword (Expansion Pack) The biggest Civ expansion pack ever comes with 10 additional civilizations, 16 new leaders, 11 awe-inspiring scenarios and much more. With over 1.5 million world wide sales to date, Civilization IV is one of the undisputed heavy weights of PC strategy gaming. Civilization IV complete is a must have for all strategy fans.

From that I was assuming it wasn't included.

#93 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

Sorry, we have been unable to authorise your payment on this occasion.
If you wish to try again using a different payment method please return to the checkout.

Any help/ideas guys?

Try PayPal or a different card? I've never had a problem with GGG before, but I've found that some other sites just don't like my cards (especially when they're debit). Sometimes these sites can be finicky.

#94 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

Cant get my buddy to take the plunge on Borderlands 2 so we bother grabbed ourselves a copy of BL2 and I got Alpha Protocol and he grabbed Deus Ex. He was about to grab AP but I mentioned the dialogue options and he immediately changed his mind, at that point I recommended DE but didnt mention the dialogue in that because I didnt want him to pass on such a great game for such a minor thing

#95 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

The 15$ for two games has some nice options today.

http://getloadedgo.c...e to Get Loaded

Civ 5 GOTY
Shogun 2
Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai
Serious Sam 3 BFE
StrongHold 3 Gold
Space Colony HD
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#96 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

Updated OP for new deal.

#97 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:58 PM

I came here for 2 games for 10 dollars per the title...

...but the games are 2 for 15. Please update the title.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#98 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

I came here for 2 games for 10 dollars per the title...

...but the games are 2 for 15. Please update the title.

Whoops! Sorry about that - carried over from the last deal. Thread title updated.

#99 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

These guys always seem to be late to the party. I don't know how they manage to stay in the black.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#100 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

How does Serious Sam qualify as a strategy game?

#101 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

Updated OP for new GetLoaded Mac deal.

#102 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

Thanks for the update. As a CAG and long time mac user (with a gaming PC) I am underwhelmed. I suppose the responses on the macrumors forums will be slightly more positive. (I only really care about GOG/indie/strategy games for playing on my MBA anyhow.)

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#103 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

Thanks for the update. As a CAG and long time mac user (with a gaming PC) I am underwhelmed. I suppose the responses on the macrumors forums will be slightly more positive. (I only really care about GOG/indie/strategy games for playing on my MBA anyhow.)

I'm assuming the selection and not the prices? From the type of Mac prices stores usually have, this is a pretty good deal I think.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#104 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

I'm assuming the selection and not the prices? From the type of Mac prices stores usually have, this is a pretty good deal I think.

Yeah. The selection. It's totally meh. Well I suppose DNF and RAGE aren't that old (but not well regarded either)... but the rest have been around for ages.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#105 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

I might get this just to show my support for Mac deals at all, but oh well. Is Doom 3 BFG edition not getting ported to Mac OS?

#106 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

Updated OP for new GetLoaded deal: My Bloody Valentine

Not a particularly good deal IMHO...

Edit: But if anyone does get it, I'll give you a Sleeping Dogs Steam gift for Mafia II

#107 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

Yeah, saw this and was about to post it even though all the deals are meh at best. Thanks for beating me to it though, I wouldnt have been proud to put this up lol

#108 genfuyung

genfuyung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

I really want Lucius. If anyone wants to split the deal so they can get one game they want just PM me please.

#109 igame

igame

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

Maybe if it was 3 or 4 for $12, but not this one at all

Hmm Sleeping Dogs
igame

#110 brettsp

brettsp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

Where are you guys seeing Batman and stonghold? the link on the top doesn't mention those games in the 2 for 12?

#111 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

This is a good price for FEAR3 and Borderlands GotY but why would anyone willingly buy Borderlands?

Everything else ranges from crap to great but could be had for better prices easier.

#112 syndragore

syndragore

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:58 PM

Where are you guys seeing Batman and stonghold? the link on the top doesn't mention those games in the 2 for 12?

those posts are from the deal that was running back in september.

#113 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

Updated OP for latest SquareEnix deal.