XBL DotW Sales 2013 | 1/1 EA SPORTS (Gold) | MORE! | Now-Wiki

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5867 replies to this topic

#5101 nadohawk

nadohawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

Why won't they just put the rest of the Oblivion DLC on sale? They only seem to put deals on the DLC that's cheaper to get with the GOTY.
1 John 1:7,9
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

#5102 captpluto9465

captpluto9465

CAGalicious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:22 AM

Dawnguard reduced only 25%, at 1200 msp

Bah, humbug. It was a good run with these sales until now. I guess I'll skip this one.

#5103 E.Nich

E.Nich

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

I would have bought MK arcade collection for 200MSP, but 400MSP is too much imo.

#5104 DrUnkAgAIn

DrUnkAgAIn

I like money.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:33 AM

I refuse to buy Dawnguard until it's at least half off.

#5105 nadohawk

nadohawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:37 AM

I refuse to buy Dawnguard until it's at least half off.

I refuse to at all knowing I can just download it from the upcoming GOTY.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

#5106 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

I would have bought MK arcade collection for 200MSP, but 400MSP is too much imo.

Yep, pretty much this.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#5107 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:55 AM

So did the Skyrim DLC go live yet?

#5108 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:07 AM

Only DG for 1200

#5109 Wexia

Wexia

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:10 AM

So did the Skyrim DLC go live yet?

I just got the GoD version on xbox.com for $30. Dawnguard is 1200, waiting for Hearthfire to get discounted.

#5110 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:21 AM

Ugh. And here I thought that I was going to get back into playing Skyrim.

I guess I'll just deal with all these other games instead.

leda-doing-le-worm-xd-o.gifaw-ledas-cute-o.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#5111 darkrun

darkrun

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

I refuse to at all knowing I can just download it from the upcoming GOTY.

I'm also waiting for the GOTY version, which I hope is this summer. I only got an Xbox this past fall so I have a lot of catching up to do, and I'm not even done with Fallout 3 GOTY or Oblivion GOTY, along with Assassins Creed which I love.

#5112 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

Don't they still have two huge DLCs that they haven't even released yet for Skyrim? Why do you guys think we'll get a GOTY with all DLC any time soon?

#5113 biledriver

biledriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

Don't they still have two huge DLCs that they haven't even released yet for Skyrim? Why do you guys think we'll get a GOTY with all DLC any time soon?

Some people just get really into waiting for GOTY editions so they save the most money. It's obviously something you wouldn't do for a game you really want to play, but for some CAGs it makes sense.

#5114 The Brief Chef

The Brief Chef

Actor, Chef, etc....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

Some people just get really into waiting for GOTY editions so they save the most money. It's obviously something you wouldn't do for a game you really want to play, but for some CAGs it makes sense.

This
Posted Image

#5115 darkrun

darkrun

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:58 AM

I would have gotten Skyrim on Black Friday 2011 but I didn't have an Xbox. Plus getting MSP via rewards sites doesn't even take that long. I was so jealous because when Skyrim came out everyone was talking about it nonstop. The GOTY version is probably going to be $50 anyways, which I'm fine with.

#5116 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:05 AM

320 MSP for Hearthfire yay! but 1200 for Dawnguad meh =/ all of them should work with the GoD Version right? =P

EDIT: Interesting 320 MSP for the german version 400 MSP for the english version..lol I would buy the english version if I could change the GoD to english :x

#5117 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

@The7thNumber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

15 bucks for dawnguard? I read someones review saying it wasnt that good. That you explore caves you were already in before, and other vampires fight you even if you are a vampire. is it worth getting?

I played Fez demo and i didnt like it much. My problem was trying to remember all the doors ive already been through, and how to get back to where i started. LOL

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#5118 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:17 AM

Was debating on Virtua Fighter 5, but since the Skyrim DLC appears to be a bust, I'll probably get it anyways since a friend of mine picked it up. Plus, easy cheese mints, so it's all good.

card.png

#5119 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:43 AM

15 bucks for dawnguard? I read someones review saying it wasnt that good. That you explore caves you were already in before, and other vampires fight you even if you are a vampire. is it worth getting?

I played Fez demo and i didnt like it much. My problem was trying to remember all the doors ive already been through, and how to get back to where i started. LOL

There are some caves similar to the regular ones at the beginning but there are different ones after that. All of the new locations don't show up unless you have the DLC.

Even if you're a vampire lord, yes, regular vampires will aggro you. The main vampire clan, of course, has political drama so there's that also.

There is a dwarven dungeon related side quest that will take you to ones you've already cleared if you've explored them already to find new items that magically show up with the DLC.

I think it's totally worth it if you're a Skyrim fan, especially at $15. Just make sure you make a hard save before you go into the vampire lord castle for the first time.

#5120 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:58 AM

as silly as it sounds, 400 for Hearthfire is a little high for me. 320 and I would have bought instantly...

#5121 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:00 AM

I'm pissed that Dawnguard isn't 800 points. It's already freaking been on sale 1200 before and Skyrim has been out for over a year. Oh well, I guess I'll just save my points, even though it was the only thing I was looking forward to with these sales

#5122 silentghost227

silentghost227

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:00 AM

as silly as it sounds, 400 for Hearthfire is a little high for me. 320 and I would have bought instantly...

I am not sure if this is a joke but hearthfire is 400 space bucks normally.

#5123 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:01 AM

400 is the regular price for Hearthfire not a sale price.

#5124 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

400 is the regular price for Hearthfire not a sale price.

I coulda sworn it was 480 the other day....so its sale price hasnt updated yet?

#5125 nadohawk

nadohawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:29 AM

Also you really can wait on the DLC for this game because there is so much to do in the core....playing it right now in fact.

#5126 LordPerrin

LordPerrin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:43 AM

Has anything updated significantly later than everything else on any previous day? My gut says Hearthfire isn't going on sale. :(

#5127 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

to-go cup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:46 AM

Has anything updated significantly later than everything else on any previous day? My gut says Hearthfire isn't going on sale. :(

I don't think so, me too. Sad I was hoping in ending the sale with adding a skyrim Barbie dreamhouse

#5128 KrizB

KrizB

Flrying into FWEE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:46 AM

Passing on DG.
I'm in no rush and that $15 can go towards the goty edition whenever it comes out.

zantar45.jpg

#5129 Ken Lew

Ken Lew

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:01 AM

I am amazed that the Shivering Isles is still that price. They refuse to put it at a reasonable price after all these years.

#5130 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

The electronics of your heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

1200 is all right for Dawnguard. Obviously 800 would have been nice but I didn't really expect it.

Boo-urns if Hearthfire really is not going to be discounted at all.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df