Halo 4 Pre-order Bonuses & Deals - Releases 11/6/12

• Please log in to reply
558 replies to this topic

#421 wune

wune

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

Did you still pick up the game? If not, and if you're willing to deal with them again, you can still capitalize on the 1K RZ points.

Yes, cashier had me sign for it before she tried to fix the RZ problem.

#422 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

Yes, cashier had me sign for it before she tried to fix the RZ problem.

I guess your best course of action would be to speak with the manager the next time you're there. If you intend on keeping it and have a Fry's nearby, you might as well PM their $49.99 price while you're at it.

#423 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

I just got my codes from Walmart for the $0.35 deal. I only did 2 and I got both.

Has anyone got their pulse armor code from the MS Store yet?

My Walmart Z Rewards e-mails were marked at 1:05, 1:05, and 1:15 PM. :) I'm so glad it came thru as I had been checking every few hours since midnight. I was a bit worried that my CC could be charged for the game but nothing like that has shown up in my account.

I see it's still listed on their website although at the $5.00 price for Ship-to Home.

I would assume you then get a physical card delivery that you use online for the VUDU redemption code and the Armor skin code in a separate e-mail.

I guess it's sort of like FREE $ since I hear that the card is a Wal-mart gift card for $5 that could be used in-store for ANYTHING -- doesn't necessarily need to be the game.

http://www.walmart.c...ox-360/21474239

^ Ships FREE but not sure how sales tax is handled with a gift card.

#424 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

That part scares me, I have no dlc codes on my receipt. The clerks were clueless as well. I'm going to call BB and make sure I get them ASAP.

Give it 24 hours then pm a gamer mod on the bby forums. I didn't get my dlc on the receipt for ACIII & Dishonored. After shooting them a pm, I got my codes with 24 hours. Maybe someone here can post a direct link to the post that details everything they need on the bby forums.

#425 CoreyTaylor6969

CoreyTaylor6969

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

Yeah I just did a frys pm at best buy too. San Diego best buys are great about price matching.

#426 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

Any insight as far as BBs pre order codes? I have to pick up mine after work and just want to make sure they have it all sorted out.

All bestbuy.com orders will have the codes emailed to you right after you pickup your game. Those codes will not be printed on the receipt.

All in-store preorders should be printed on the receipt as long as the cashier adds the preorder SKUs properly.

There's a sticky by one of the mods at the BB forums that details the process very clearly for everyone.

#427 Mr Snarp Snarps

Mr Snarp Snarps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

I was ringing someone out today at Target and they were buying Halo 4. The system made me scan a $10 gift card for them.

#428 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

I was ringing someone out today at Target and they were buying Halo 4. The system made me scan a $10 gift card for them.

Target deal is free $10 GC with purchase of Halo 4 + Doritos or 12 pk Mountain Dew: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=331146

#429 woodcan

woodcan

TX Regional CAG VP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

I don't know if it has been said, but I got BB to PM Fry's 49.99 price. Awesome BB over here in Manhattan Beach.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to try this when I pick up my copy on the way home. Is that the in-store Fry's price?
Spoiler

#430 FRAUD_WHATS_THAT

FRAUD_WHATS_THAT

Oblivion-I'm rich glitch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

Any idea when the Kmart coupon expires, any limits/restrictions..weird how I trust Kmart more than bby
Posted ImageMods are like opinions, everyone has one...

Posted Image

#431 htz

htz

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

any idea when the kmart coupon expires, any limits/restrictions..weird how i trust kmart more than bby

12/8/2012

#432 woodcan

woodcan

TX Regional CAG VP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

FYI, here is the Best Buy forum thread detailing the pre-order code info.
http://forums.bestbu...odes/m-p/608138
Spoiler

#433 FRAUD_WHATS_THAT

FRAUD_WHATS_THAT

Oblivion-I'm rich glitch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

12/8/2012

Thanks mucho gusto
Posted ImageMods are like opinions, everyone has one...

Posted Image

#434 JmyHny

JmyHny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

Has anyone heard of a Best Buy doing 50% off Halo accessories at the midnight release? Someone told me they were and that they got the controller and the headset for half off.

#435 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

Has anyone heard of a Best Buy doing 50% off Halo accessories at the midnight release? Someone told me they were and that they got the controller and the headset for half off.

Idk but they did offer me the guides at 50% off today with my purchase. Picked up the CE guide for ~$21

#436 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

Went into BBY today and picked up my preorder which I had already got the $30 off GC deal in August for and asked them if I could get the 13 month card and 800 points for 39.99 (normally 59.99) and they PMd no problem.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#437 DeadlyToothpick

DeadlyToothpick

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

Because they lied? They told me they would do it, and they didn't. You wouldn't have let me sign up after telling me you would let me sign up? Noted.

This sounds like shitty workers to me. I signed up for the unlocked program yesterday and pre-ordered on the same receipt. Today they told me I would get my reward zone credits in like 30 days.

I'd say complain lol, it's not like the unlocked club was a limited time only and only the people who signed up for it earlier are eligible.

Spoiler
(Gamercard things)

#438 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

I just got my codes from Walmart for the $0.35 deal. I only did 2 and I got both.

Has anyone got their pulse armor code from the MS Store yet?

Waiting on mine. Ordered 2 together.

nihilence.png

#439 tgk2044

tgk2044

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

FYI, here is the Best Buy forum thread detailing the pre-order code info.
http://forums.bestbu...odes/m-p/608138

Thanks for the link. I'll keep it ready if I don't get them by tomorrow.
Posted Image

#440 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

well my Amazon LE came in today though at 4:30 pm just starting to play, gonna go get my Gamestop pre-order for the 7 DLC then return in

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#441 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

I preordered a copy from amazon so my brother could have it launch day. When I saw it didn't ship this morning, I sent a complaint since I am a Prime member. They upgraded it to one-day shipping free and gave me a $5 promo code. It's "shipping soon" now.

I'm glad they did something to make it right, but they really dropped the ball this time. I've only had one game not make RDD before and it was the developer's fault. I won't be renewing Prime when it expires in January.

Yeah, my order is one day shipping too.
Been "shipping soon" since this morning.

Went to BB and bought it there. Fuck Amazon.
Posted Image

#442 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

Managed to score two versions of the preorder bonuses from GameStop from their lack of working printers. Gave a set to one of my buddies who didn't have enough money to pick up his preordered copy. Did it out of the goodness of my heart.

#443 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

Purchased from Best Buy today...noticed that the worker "returned" my original Halo 4 pre-order to take the $5 off my purchase. Is that the way they are supposed to do it for the $20 RZ credit? My receipt clearly says *EXCHANGE* on it. I have a bad feeling I'll need to hit up the BBY forums again : /

#444 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

You're fine, exchange is what it should say.

#445 pacifickarma

pacifickarma

Master of Orion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

Has anyone received their pre-order bonuses from their online Microsoft Store order? My game arrived today, but there wasn't any sort of bonus inside.

#446 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

has anyone gotten their Web armor from Amazon??

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#447 EbonyCHAOS

EbonyCHAOS

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

Newegg has a new promotion going until the 17th. For an extra $30, you get one year of Xbox Live with the purchase of Halo 4. I copied this off of their mobile site:

http://m.newegg.com/...ryId=516&page=1

#448 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

^ not a bad deal if you don't mind paying full price for Halo 4 without any extra incentive (gift card, resellable DLC, etc.)

#449 Aerc

Aerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

has anyone gotten their Web armor from Amazon??

I did.
PrizeRebel Help me out by signing up for Prize Rebel so I can continue to do a weekly amazon gift card giveaway. In the process you'd be earning money too.

Posted Image

#450 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

Yeah Amazon said my copy would be here today and It's 9pm and still says "shipping soon". They did refund my release date delivery but I am pretty disappoint son. Hope this is a one time thing, especially since Amazon gave no gaming credit.