• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

That's racist! /lpkrakrabbitjake

#2 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

Considering how the last OTT lasted a month, I was almost expecting a Thanksgiving OTT to prepare us for that holiday.

card.png

#3 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

So I was going to buy bioshock for 800 MSP, but apparently you have to be gold. Can I just use a 48 hour code and get it? And doesn't anyone have a spare one?

#4 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

This OTT should last right up until Thanksgiving. The next one will be all leftovers.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#5 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

So I was going to buy bioshock for 800 MSP, but apparently you have to be gold. Can I just use a 48 hour code and get it? And doesn't anyone have a spare one?

I don't think the trials work for those deals.

#6 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

I've hit the bigtime, being featured in the OP. Pretty soon it will be the thread title.

"OTThekrakrabbit Loves Thanksgiving". Ohhh yeeah.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#7 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:09 PM

Ill hook you up with a 48 hour code when I get home, Munch. At least you'll be able to try it out.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#8 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:09 PM

This OTT should last right up until Thanksgiving. The next one will be all leftovers.

That's LeftOTTers.

<Patent Pending>

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#9 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

Maybe I'll make the next thread and it WON'T get deleted this time. :rofl:

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#10 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

I wouldn't count on that...;)

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#11 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

Speaking of Live subs, I've only got about five months left from my free 3 year XBL membership from Netflix. Oh how I wish that glitch would come along again. After all was said and done, I ended up with 3 years of Live and about $500 in my PayPal account from eBay sales.

#12 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

I think I am back to Silver, need to check. Hopefully another 35 dollar deal will come along soon. I guess I missed out on one earlier.

Posted Image

#13 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

Speaking of Live subs, I've only got about five months left from my free 3 year XBL membership from Netflix. Oh how I wish that glitch would come along again. After all was said and done, I ended up with 3 years of Live and about $500 in my PayPal account from eBay sales.

Say what?

#14 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

Say what?

You don't remember that from a couple years ago? There was a Netflix promo where you entered your email and got a free 1 month trial. You could just enter gibberish emails and it worked. The codes were stackable, too.

#15 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

That's kinda like that Pepsi Points deal. Spent something like 10 hours getting codes and ended up with around 50 DVDs for free.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#16 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

Wish I was around here for that deal. I juggle 48hr trials and little subscriptions, etc. far too often. :lol:

#17 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

New iPad already? Fuck off, Apple.

#18 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

The Pepsi Points deal was great. Still got my dvd of Leon The Professional International edition from that deal sealed up. Need to watch that.

#19 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:20 PM

So you definitely can't buy things on sale with a 48 hour code. I don't understand you, Microsoft.

#20 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

Did any of you guys get in on the free months of PS+ from IGN yesterday?

#21 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

That's kinda like that Pepsi Points deal. Spent something like 10 hours getting codes and ended up with around 50 DVDs for free.

That was glorious. I'm still pissed that I didn't take better advantage of that.

#22 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

New iPad already? Fuck off, Apple.

I thought you were joking until I checked around the interwebs. Ridiculous. I hope Microsoft kicks their ass.

Posted Image

#23 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

That was glorious. I'm still pissed that I didn't take better advantage of that.

I completely maxed out one account (Which is something around 3000 points) then got close to 2000 on my girlfriends account. At that point I could've kept racking up points but I was getting tired of it, plus they made it slightly harder in that the email address had to be real.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#24 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

I thought you were joking until I checked around the interwebs. Ridiculous. I hope Microsoft kicks their ass.

Between that, an overpriced iPad mini and ios 6 being a mess has left me a disappointed apple fan.

I'm holding off on upgrading to a 5 now. I'll be keeping a closer eye on the 920.

seanr1221.png

#25 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:01 AM

I think if they aren't careful Surface is going to steal away a lot of business from them. People who like the idea of the tablet but need more functionality are going to look at Surface and be intrigued.

Posted Image

#26 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:30 AM

I think if they aren't careful Surface is going to steal away a lot of business from them. People who like the idea of the tablet but need more functionality are going to look at Surface and be intrigued.

I think the price will make them second guess it. I mean you could buy a decent laptop for the price of a surface tablet with cover.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#27 darthbudge

darthbudge

The Real DB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:42 AM

I wish they wouldn't have shut down Metal Gear Online. I really enjoyed playing that game.

#28 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:04 AM

I think the price will make them second guess it. I mean you could buy a decent laptop for the price of a surface tablet with cover.

I didn't realize the keyboard wasn't included. That is fucking stupid.

Posted Image

#29 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:05 AM

I wish they wouldn't have shut down Metal Gear Online. I really enjoyed playing that game.

Mosin Nagant!!

Posted Image

#30 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:38 AM

Did any of you guys get in on the free months of PS+ from IGN yesterday?

Where the heck was that?

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.