Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo (Splinter Cell: Blacklist, GTA V, South Park: The Stick of Truth)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4216 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3411 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#901 red_devil32

red_devil32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

1. Yes, they should have given you your first copy in-store. I received a magazine when I purchased my subscription a year ago and when I renewed last week.

2. There are only 10 issues because twice a year a few months get bunched together. For example, the current issue is for January/February 2013 with coupons valid from 1/13/13 - 3/2/13.

crap I asked for that and they insisted it will be mailed. What can I do now?

#902 Bazz

Bazz

SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:49 AM

Why won't amazon price match bio shock already I been waiting for a while for them give 20.00 out so I order t

I need 1 more sign up if anyone could help please. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=244985
SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com-Do me a favor and check it out. Would love to hear your feedback;)

#903 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:10 AM

When you order online, does it matter if you have an account or not on bestbuy.com? If I enter my reward zone # only, will I get the $20?

#904 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

When you order online, does it matter if you have an account or not on bestbuy.com? If I enter my reward zone # only, will I get the $20?

As long as you are part of Gamers Club Unlocked, I'm pretty sure you're eligible for the $20.

#905 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:29 AM

As long as you are part of Gamers Club Unlocked, I'm pretty sure you're eligible for the $20.

So, just entering the Reward Zone # would work, right? Nothing to do with the bestbuy.com account?

#906 nintendofan9999

nintendofan9999

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:44 AM

Just wondering, if I cancel a pre-order of just don't pick it up, do they just just refund me the 5$ I put down?

#907 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:56 AM

Why won't amazon price match bio shock already I been waiting for a while for them give 20.00 out so I order t

The reason AMZ hasn't match the $20 deals straight up is b/c they're tied into the GCU program which has a $15 membership that they won't get.

crap I asked for that and they insisted it will be mailed. What can I do now?

go back to the store & show them the mag it says "this issue free" on the cover.

For others who don't want to have this probelem at all just have them scan the barcode for the GCU(it's in the GCU booklet) & just tell them you wanna buy the mag. Once they scan the mag it'll ring up free anyways once the booklet barcode is scanned.

#908 Bazz

Bazz

SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

The reason AMZ hasn't match the $20 deals straight up is b/c they're tied into the GCU program which has a $15 membership that they won't get.

go back to the store & show them the mag it says "this issue free" on the cover.

For others who don't want to have this probelem at all just have them scan the barcode for the GCU(it's in the GCU booklet) & just tell them you wanna buy the mag. Once they scan the mag it'll ring up free anyways once the booklet barcode is scanned.

The Microsoft store also is basically giving $20 because they have free 1600 points. I am not spending $60 on a game I know drops a week later.

I need 1 more sign up if anyone could help please. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=244985
SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com-Do me a favor and check it out. Would love to hear your feedback;)

#909 kelo360

kelo360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

I think I'm going to hold out on Feb. titles and wait for price drops. I'm not a silver member and I think crysis and MGR will fall by the time Bioshock comes out.

#910 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

The Microsoft store also is basically giving $20 because they have free 1600 points. I am not spending $60 on a game I know drops a week later.

Wait, so why not BB? You can PM. Does Amazon do that anymore?

#911 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

could care less about MS pts since I have a PS3 + $20 credit/$20 or more back via pm will be more than enuf to buy what I want. Add rz pts + silver bonus an there's no equal

I think I'm going to hold out on Feb. titles and wait for price drops. I'm not a silver member and I think crysis and MGR will fall by the time Bioshock comes out.

it is easy to get silver & we're all waiting for drops which will happen faster than the fall games since there's so many titles coming in a short time frame w/o tje extra sales bump from xmas. Crysis is a no brainer as shooters drop fast

#912 tk_tymes

tk_tymes

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:42 AM

Why not just get them on release and price match them then? You would have gotten the $20 plus probably $10-15 from the price match as opposed to buying them for at best $45 a month later.

it is easy to get silver & we're all waiting for drops which will happen faster than the fall games since there's so many titles coming in a short time frame w/o tje extra sales bump from xmas. Crysis is a no brainer as shooters drop fast

How do you get your silver? I got my silver status because family members bought a lot of electronics by my consultation last year and I always ended up going to bestbuy to get it for them. My silver is about to expire though and I'm looking for a way to get it again

#913 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

How do you get your silver? I got my silver status because family members bought a lot of electronics by my consultation last year and I always ended up going to bestbuy to get it for them. My silver is about to expire though and I'm looking for a way to get it again

I was really close last year by our ipad purchases/mixed with my usual stuff. Then I upgraded my phone, which automatically makes you silver.

#914 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:01 AM

I got my silver by trading in games and using my GC s

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#915 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

Can't decide if I should pre order Dead Space 3 or not.. I don't really see it dropping within 30 days. But I do have $25 credit I can use. Hmm... Can someone travel to the future and let me know if there's going to be a price drop plz?
Zombies%20World.jpg
fss_overall.png

8-) A CAG that plays his games 8-)

#916 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:42 AM

Can't decide if I should pre order Dead Space 3 or not.. I don't really see it dropping within 30 days. But I do have $25 credit I can use. Hmm... Can someone travel to the future and let me know if there's going to be a price drop plz?

Depends on how much you care about the $20 cert. I thought the same thing about Far Cry 3 and ended up not getting it and I really regret that decision because it'll be forever until it drops to the same price as getting it release day and factoring the $20 cert. You can also wait to pick up the game to give you that extra week of price-matching.

#917 splattered

splattered

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:59 AM

Not sure if this has already been posted or not yet and too tired to look back through pages... Dead Space 3 is 49.99 at Frys shipping only for now. Seems like they always do this with the bigger games and i price match day 1 at BB.

#918 slimklp

slimklp

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:16 AM

Still no word on Last of Us SE?

#919 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:17 AM

Still no word on Last of Us SE?

http://www.cheapassg...8&postcount=881
http://forums.bestbu...ght/true#M18230

#920 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:19 AM

If I buy a game with all RZ points and a few bucks from Paypal and there is a PM. They can give a giftcard right?
Posted Image

#921 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:34 AM

If I buy a game with all RZ points and a few bucks from Paypal and there is a PM. They can give a giftcard right?

No. They give you back what you put into it, so they'll first deplete the cash amount, then the GC amount, and finally the RZ cert amount (in the form of points).

#922 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

Depends on how much you care about the $20 cert. I thought the same thing about Far Cry 3 and ended up not getting it and I really regret that decision because it'll be forever until it drops to the same price as getting it release day and factoring the $20 cert. You can also wait to pick up the game to give you that extra week of price-matching.

I know what you mean, I decided last minute not to preorder FC3 and regret it. I guess I'll go ahead and preorder it. With the $25 RZC I already have and the $20 RZC I'll be getting it'll only cost me about $18. And I'll get the $20 RZC just in time to use it on my Bioshock preorder.
Zombies%20World.jpg
fss_overall.png

8-) A CAG that plays his games 8-)

#923 AzGoat

AzGoat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:46 AM

After looking up the splinter cell ce i think i am in the paladin looks fun

#924 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:00 AM

I spend enuf to get silver since I dont buy from other places I just pm the competi ion instead. The 60 days, 25% bonus & reg rz pts can't be beat

#925 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

If u don't have the cash to spend then use the BB pre-paid visa cards it will only cost $77.35 total. Just use them to pay $210 worth of monthly bills & at silver. $100/month cell phone bill gets u halfway to silver, add groceries, water bill, gas bill, electric bill, gas for ur car, insurance or car note & it's easy

#926 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:11 AM

dead space 3 will be 49.99 at frys for a day 1 pm

#927 tk_tymes

tk_tymes

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

If u don't have the cash to spend then use the BB pre-paid visa cards it will only cost $77.35 total. Just use them to pay $210 worth of monthly bills & at silver. $100/month cell phone bill gets u halfway to silver, add groceries, water bill, gas bill, electric bill, gas for ur car, insurance or car note & it's easy

so what does the $77.35 go to, activation fees?

#928 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

dead space 3 will be 49.99 at frys for a day 1 pm

Nice!!! So how do I go about doing this? I was forced to do instore pickup btw.

#929 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

Nice!!! So how do I go about doing this? I was forced to do instore pickup btw.

Online orders, including in-store pickup, have to be pricematched over the phone with Best Buy customer service. Call them up, give them the retailer and price, they will likely check online or call the retailer. Should take 10 minutes or so. Have your order number ready when you call.
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#930 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

With Best Buy failing so much I have to reevaluate what games I want to put deposits on for the year.

I wish they would allow 5 bucks on online orders so you could pay them off with RC before they launched.

Editor in chief at PanicGamer.com
Steam ID: TheRealJaysonguy
We're looking for people who want to review games, interested? Email: jobs@panicgamer.com