9706 replies to this topic

#6421 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

Clone can give you the 411.

--------------------------------------

Brain - I told your mom to tell you but she must have forgot to tell you..... CLEAR YOUR INBOX! :boxing:

Id like the 411 too good sir.

Are there any Alien vs Predator groups starting?

#6422 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

Not really, I still prefer 2 phantoms and 2 resells, but I made an exception in the Aliens group for you.

Also for the MGR groups I have them saved on my PC and once it is confirmed I will add them to the list.

Are you paying $30 or is there something I don't know about? I'm doing the same thing for my Aliens groups since there was so much need for phantoms.

$13.33
1. Foxx
2. cyclostoney
----------------
$6.67
3. mageshadow
4. cheapbrokegamer

If this group is still up I'm in for a resell, the thing is though that I can't pay with Paypal at the moment, it would have to be from Amazon or somewhere else..

I bought the game already, only need MS to pay now. I like platformers but I didn't like the PS2 Sly's, thought it would change with this one. Nope.

I'll probably sell my resell tonight. Amazon should be fine.

Id like the 411 too good sir.

Are there any Alien vs Predator groups starting?

You mean Aliens: Colonial Marines, right?;)

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6423 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

Have any Canadian users been able to succesfully fund an account via Paypal?
Posted Image

#6424 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

bump bump

I just looked through your list there, mainly out of curiosity but saw you had persona 3 fes. Unlikely as it may be but worth a ask, is there any possibility that one could be on a separate account from the others?

#6425 Foxx

Foxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

Are you paying $30 or is there something I don't know about? I'm doing the same thing for my Aliens groups since there was so much need for phantoms.

I bought the game already, only need MS to pay now. I like platformers but I didn't like the PS2 Sly's, thought it would change with this one. Nope.

Aww damn man that is a bummer that you don't like it, I absolutely loved the Ps2 Slys. I actually already bought Sly 4, but it was the disc version for my girlfriend (she is a huge Sly fan) so I decided to get a digital for myself :P

Anyway just message me if you want to go through with it.

lobster-dog20-1.jpg

#6426 Mystique

Mystique

Formerly ₮ℹℊ€®

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

You interested in doing 3 phantoms however in the F that works? I think clone knows. :-(

The way it works is the host gets F-ed initially.

For a $60 account, three phantoms pay $10 each, so the host/resell fronts $30 = half of the cost. Later on thou, the host can sell both resells and actually turn a $10 profit.
Most titles available as Resell/Phantom/Timeshare with ALL DLC included
•Assassin's Creed 3/4/Brotherhood •Batman Arkham Origins •Battlefield 4 •Borderlands 2
•Call of Duty Black Ops 2 •Darksiders II •DESTINY •Grand Theft Auto V •Heavy Fire Afghanistan
•LA Noire •LittleBigPlanet Karting •Max Payne 3 •Midnight Club LA •Ni No Kuni
•Red Dead Redemption •Saints Row 3 •Sound Shapes •South Park •Smurfs 2
•Tomb Raider (2013) •Watch Dogs
[ Click here to see the full detailed list ]

#6427 purplepanda

purplepanda

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

Sleeping Dogs

Resell: $16.67
1. kvntwvlf
-----------------
Phantom: $8.33
1. y2jd
2. thenadz

last spot up for grab!.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$12 for both accounts
Account 1: Batman Arkham City w/ Harley DLC
Account 2: Prince Of Persia HD Trilogy, Elemental Monster Online Card Game, Earthworm Jim HD, and Dungeon Hunter Alliance

or Account 1 for $8 and Account 2 for $5

Ill take account 2, pm me your address.

#6428 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

Ill take account 2, pm me your address.

coming right up

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#6429 Olegdr

Olegdr

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

W:

Share that contains Zen Pinball/Marvel Pinball tables.

House Of The Dead Overkill Resell or phantom

H:

Paypal

#6430 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

I've seen groups where it's 2 Resells and 3 phantoms. The 2nd resell agrees to get his Resell Account 6 months after once the host deactivates the Account a 2nd time.

The way it works is the host gets F-ed initially.

For a $60 account, three phantoms pay $10 each, so the host/resell fronts $30 = half of the cost. Later on thou, the host can sell both resells and actually turn a $10 profit.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#6431 ChuckZ

ChuckZ

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

Is everyone on here using dummy accounts . Or are there some list of games that originate from your original accounts. I'd like to know because I have a good list of games on my original account but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that.

#6432 fmz65

fmz65

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

Yo Amir, I'm in for that but will not be home until later.

#6433 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

Is everyone on here using dummy accounts . Or are there some list of games that originate from your original accounts. I'd like to know because I have a good list of games on my original account but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that.

You can sell your main account but I would be very cautious when selling it to people.

I've seen groups where it's 2 Resells and 3 phantoms. The 2nd resell agrees to get his Resell Account 6 months after once the host deactivates the Account a 2nd time.

Yeah but there are very few who wants to wait 6 months to play a game. I might do the $30 resell more often for the fact that I rarely sell games that I host.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6434 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

Yeah but there are very few who wants to wait 6 months to play a game. I might do the $30 resell more often for the fact that I rarely sell games that I host.

At the rate I'm going it might be better for me to take those 6 month resells. Purchased DS3 and haven't even started it up.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6435 TylDurden

TylDurden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

Nobody would have to wait, one of the Phantoms would simply be taking a resell slot for 6 months until it was deactivated. The password would likely be changed on them and they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Posted Image

#6436 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

Nobody would have to wait, one of the Phantoms would simply be taking a resell slot for 6 months until it was deactivated. The password would likely be changed on them and they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

The other resell slot would have to wait, who do you think pays for the rest of it ;)

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6437 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

I was talking about the 2nd resell in a 2 Resell and 3 Phantoms would have to wait 6 months to get his/her share.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6438 TylDurden

TylDurden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

The other resell slot would have to wait, who do you think pays for the rest of it ;)

The host. If he has yet to sell a resell and has only sold the other 3 slots as phantom than he still owns both resells and floats the extra cash till he makes it back in 6 months.
Posted Image

#6439 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

It makes me sad knowing there are so many games and series on the PSN store I haven't played and probably have no chance starting a group here since the interest in them is so low.

I just beat Halo Reach again and am now on CoD MW, so that's another series I'm taking care of. I haven't even started the PoP HD collection yet.

Backlog first world problems... sigh.

fekhvr.jpg

#6440 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

The host. If he has yet to sell a resell and has only sold the other 3 slots as phantom than he still owns both resells and floats the extra cash till he makes it back in 6 months.

Okay I don't think you read my original post right. That is the $30 resell which I already acknowledged. I was just complaining about the 2 resell, 3 phantoms(one of them would have to wait 6 months). "Yeah but there are very few who wants to wait 6 months to play a game. I might do the $30 resell more often for the fact that I rarely sell games that I host."

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6441 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

Have $10 itunes GC, anyone needs one?

#6442 TylDurden

TylDurden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

Okay I don't think you read my original post right. That is the $30 resell which I already acknowledged. I was just complaining about the 2 resell, 3 phantoms(one of them would have to wait 6 months). "Yeah but there are very few who wants to wait 6 months to play a game. I might do the $30 resell more often for the fact that I rarely sell games that I host."

Yeah, in that case someone would be waiting 6 months, which is just plain dumb when they could get a resell in the initial group and make all their money back when they resell it or half of it back when they can phantomize it in 6 months.
Posted Image

#6443 Rolandino1

Rolandino1

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

Hi, i'm new here. i'm from other forum, i want to buy some resell games, paying with paypal. Pm me with offers.

#6444 Mageshadow

Mageshadow

Taking A Deuce..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

I'll probably sell my resell tonight. Amazon should be fine.

Working on it, but paypal is giving me this error again:

This transaction failed because we were unable to verify this credit card through our card validation process. In order to proceed with your transaction, please select a different funding method or add a different credit card.

What's the deal? Every so often paypal does this stupid crap... I'll keep trying.

#6445 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

Working on it, but paypal is giving me this error again:

This transaction failed because we were unable to verify this credit card through our card validation process. In order to proceed with your transaction, please select a different funding method or add a different credit card.

What's the deal? Every so often paypal does this stupid crap... I'll keep trying.

I'm not on home right now anyway so it's good. I also got to stop by UPS so send in my packages so it will be until 6.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6446 Mageshadow

Mageshadow

Taking A Deuce..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

I'm not on home right now anyway so it's good. I also got to stop by UPS so send in my packages so it will be until 6.

Well, I'll keep trying. Sent you a PM

Could also give you a $10 PSN card/code for you just paypal me the difference

#6447 Souljah

Souljah

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

Can 4 people share DLC? wouldn't mind getting all the dead space 3 DLC thats out?

#6448 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

Have $10 itunes GC, anyone needs one?

Turk

#6449 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

Here's the kicker.. while these half resell half phantom shares go around, what will stop the scum from reselling the share at 'full price resell' to an unsuspecting victim? ..where , let's say, they attempt to re-download one day or resell their share only to find they themselves were deactivated.. imo there is only trouble down the line with this once people start getting scammed/purchased these shares at full re-sellable price

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#6450 Rolandino1

Rolandino1

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

Anybody selling far cry 3 resell or hitman absolution ? pm me!