CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9794 replies to this topic

#6481 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

So no dice on final fantasy xiii-2 EU dlc then?

I'm also curious about DMC how much a phantom is going for, I should be able to get this next week after sorting my bills out but would be good to know in advance.

#6482 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:36 PM

You interested in doing 3 phantoms however in the F that works? I think clone knows. :-(

Don't know how it works but I would have been willing to entertain it. Looks like both groups are filling up though anyhow.

#6483 da1nonliiny

da1nonliiny

Th3 W1cK3d 0n3s

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

Would someone host a Assassin's Creed III Season Pass?
PSN: Two_HoOd
Twitter: gtbadbai010
Have other system but dont play them lol
:bouncy:
Woottt Woottt

Posted Image

#6484 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

Don't know how it works but I would have been willing to entertain it. Looks like both groups are filling up though anyhow.

Clone can give you the 411.

--------------------------------------

Brain - I told your mom to tell you but she must have forgot to tell you..... CLEAR YOUR INBOX! :boxing:
Always posting from my iPhone sorry for any formatting issues! :bouncy:

#6485 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

Metal Gear Revengence
Resale: $20
1. yanks fan (host)
2.da1nonliiny

Phantoms: $10
1. fmills15
2. Brainberry

Your group is already full.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#6486 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

Metal Gear Revengence
Resale: $20
1. yanks fan (host)
2.da1nonliiny

Phantoms: $10
1. fmills15
2. Brainberry

Your group is already full.

Not for sure what point you are trying to make, but yes, it is.

#6487 da1nonliiny

da1nonliiny

Th3 W1cK3d 0n3s

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

Is anyone willing to host a Assassin's Creed III Season Pass share ?
PSN: Two_HoOd
Twitter: gtbadbai010
Have other system but dont play them lol
:bouncy:
Woottt Woottt

Posted Image

#6488 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

Brain - I told your mom to tell you but she must have forgot to tell you..... CLEAR YOUR INBOX! :boxing:

From my understanding one of the resells will turn into a phantom in 6 months when the Host deactivates the Account. The person with the slot can sell it to others BUT must inform them that this is a phantom and will be turned into a phantom on [Date]. Might be confusing for some people and I can see this as a train wreck with people selling these slots as resells if we're not careful.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6489 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

Here's a list of my main games. I put retail prices next to some of the games to help estimate how much they are "worth" (though I bought many on sale).

Unless I miscounted, that would be 42 purchased games (+2 PSP games). PS+ freebies (expire Aug. 2014, ~18 months away): 47 games + 7 minis. Also includes various DLC (& online passes), themes, and avatars.

Let me know if you are interested in the phantom; I have one phantom slot to sell. Trusted CAGs only.. I should know you. Looking for $30 OBO. Total download size for everything is over 400 GB, I think.

bump bump

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#6490 bill123

bill123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

Anyone else looking to offload a Ni No Kuni share hit me up.

#6491 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked for the PS3 system as a free download to all of our fans who purchased Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for the PS3 system (digitally or on disc).

http://blog.us.plays...ng-this-spring/

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png 1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#6492 Foxx

Foxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

$13.33
1. Foxx
2. cyclostoney
----------------
$6.67
3. mageshadow
4. cheapbrokegamer

If this group is still up I'm in for a resell, the thing is though that I can't pay with Paypal at the moment, it would have to be from Amazon or somewhere else..

lobster-dog20-1.jpg

#6493 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

Id like the 411 too good sir.

Are there any Alien vs Predator groups starting?

#6494 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

Not really, I still prefer 2 phantoms and 2 resells, but I made an exception in the Aliens group for you.

Also for the MGR groups I have them saved on my PC and once it is confirmed I will add them to the list.

Are you paying $30 or is there something I don't know about? I'm doing the same thing for my Aliens groups since there was so much need for phantoms.

$13.33
1. Foxx
2. cyclostoney
----------------
$6.67
3. mageshadow
4. cheapbrokegamer

If this group is still up I'm in for a resell, the thing is though that I can't pay with Paypal at the moment, it would have to be from Amazon or somewhere else..

I bought the game already, only need MS to pay now. I like platformers but I didn't like the PS2 Sly's, thought it would change with this one. Nope.

I'll probably sell my resell tonight. Amazon should be fine.

Id like the 411 too good sir.

Are there any Alien vs Predator groups starting?

You mean Aliens: Colonial Marines, right?;)

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6495 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

Have any Canadian users been able to succesfully fund an account via Paypal?
Posted Image

#6496 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

bump bump

I just looked through your list there, mainly out of curiosity but saw you had persona 3 fes. Unlikely as it may be but worth a ask, is there any possibility that one could be on a separate account from the others?

#6497 Foxx

Foxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

Are you paying $30 or is there something I don't know about? I'm doing the same thing for my Aliens groups since there was so much need for phantoms.

I bought the game already, only need MS to pay now. I like platformers but I didn't like the PS2 Sly's, thought it would change with this one. Nope.

Aww damn man that is a bummer that you don't like it, I absolutely loved the Ps2 Slys. I actually already bought Sly 4, but it was the disc version for my girlfriend (she is a huge Sly fan) so I decided to get a digital for myself :P

Anyway just message me if you want to go through with it.

lobster-dog20-1.jpg

#6498 Mystique

Mystique

Formerly ₮ℹℊ€®

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

You interested in doing 3 phantoms however in the F that works? I think clone knows. :-(

The way it works is the host gets F-ed initially.

For a $60 account, three phantoms pay $10 each, so the host/resell fronts $30 = half of the cost. Later on thou, the host can sell both resells and actually turn a $10 profit.
Most titles available as Resell/Phantom/Timeshare with ALL DLC included
•Assassin's Creed 3/4/Brotherhood •Batman Arkham Origins •Battlefield 4 •Borderlands 2
•Call of Duty Black Ops 2 •Darksiders II •Grand Theft Auto V •Heavy Fire Afghanistan
•LA Noire •LittleBigPlanet Karting •Max Payne 3 •Midnight Club LA •Ni No Kuni
•Red Dead Redemption •Saints Row 3 •Sound Shapes •South Park •Smurfs 2
•Tomb Raider (2013) •Watch Dogs
[ Click here to see the full detailed list ]

#6499 purplepanda

purplepanda

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

Sleeping Dogs

Resell: $16.67
1. kvntwvlf
-----------------
Phantom: $8.33
1. y2jd
2. thenadz

last spot up for grab!.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$12 for both accounts
Account 1: Batman Arkham City w/ Harley DLC
Account 2: Prince Of Persia HD Trilogy, Elemental Monster Online Card Game, Earthworm Jim HD, and Dungeon Hunter Alliance

or Account 1 for $8 and Account 2 for $5

Ill take account 2, pm me your address.

#6500 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

Ill take account 2, pm me your address.

coming right up

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#6501 Olegdr

Olegdr

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

W:

Share that contains Zen Pinball/Marvel Pinball tables.

House Of The Dead Overkill Resell or phantom

H:

Paypal

#6502 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

I've seen groups where it's 2 Resells and 3 phantoms. The 2nd resell agrees to get his Resell Account 6 months after once the host deactivates the Account a 2nd time.

The way it works is the host gets F-ed initially.

For a $60 account, three phantoms pay $10 each, so the host/resell fronts $30 = half of the cost. Later on thou, the host can sell both resells and actually turn a $10 profit.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#6503 ChuckZ

ChuckZ

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

Is everyone on here using dummy accounts . Or are there some list of games that originate from your original accounts. I'd like to know because I have a good list of games on my original account but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that.

#6504 fmz65

fmz65

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

Yo Amir, I'm in for that but will not be home until later.

#6505 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

Is everyone on here using dummy accounts . Or are there some list of games that originate from your original accounts. I'd like to know because I have a good list of games on my original account but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that.

You can sell your main account but I would be very cautious when selling it to people.

I've seen groups where it's 2 Resells and 3 phantoms. The 2nd resell agrees to get his Resell Account 6 months after once the host deactivates the Account a 2nd time.

Yeah but there are very few who wants to wait 6 months to play a game. I might do the $30 resell more often for the fact that I rarely sell games that I host.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6506 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

Yeah but there are very few who wants to wait 6 months to play a game. I might do the $30 resell more often for the fact that I rarely sell games that I host.

At the rate I'm going it might be better for me to take those 6 month resells. Purchased DS3 and haven't even started it up.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6507 TylDurden

TylDurden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

Nobody would have to wait, one of the Phantoms would simply be taking a resell slot for 6 months until it was deactivated. The password would likely be changed on them and they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Posted Image

#6508 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

Nobody would have to wait, one of the Phantoms would simply be taking a resell slot for 6 months until it was deactivated. The password would likely be changed on them and they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

The other resell slot would have to wait, who do you think pays for the rest of it ;)

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6509 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

I was talking about the 2nd resell in a 2 Resell and 3 Phantoms would have to wait 6 months to get his/her share.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6510 TylDurden

TylDurden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

The other resell slot would have to wait, who do you think pays for the rest of it ;)

The host. If he has yet to sell a resell and has only sold the other 3 slots as phantom than he still owns both resells and floats the extra cash till he makes it back in 6 months.
Posted Image