CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9794 replies to this topic

#1051 ₮ℹℊ€®

₮ℹℊ€®

La Vita is Loco

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

How much do you charge? I'm definitely interested (for a short period of time, maybe 5 days or something) when you have it available.

I have a bunch of timeshares, with varying prices (as low as 10 cents for some).

For TWD it is currently $7 deposit and 25 cents a day. It is out right now - if you are interested, I can put you at the top of the waiting list and PM you when it's available.
Resell/Phantom/Timeshare •Ass.Creed 3+All DLC, Sorcery •Ass.Creed4 •Ass.Creed Bro+DLC
•COD:BO2+Season Pass+bonuses •COD: MW3 All DLC •GOW Ascension Online •Heavy Fire Afghanistan
•LBP Karting+karts/costumes •Max Payne 3 •Machinarium PS3 •Ni No Kuni, Jet Set Radio
•Rockstar Collection (GTA4 Episodes, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA+DLC, Red Dead Redemption)
•Remember Me •Saints Row 3 Complete (US or German) •Smurfs 2 •Star Wars FU DLC •Tomb Raider (2013)

Timeshare Only •Borderlands2+DLC, SoundShapes+DLC •Max Payne 3+All DLC •Walking Dead Ep. 1 + 400 Days

#1052 Gurren Lagann

Gurren Lagann

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

Anyone starting a family guy group? If so I'll take a phantom slot
Posted Image

#1053 mrcheeses

mrcheeses

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

Selling 5 resellable shares with:

Flower, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, Super Stardust, Wipeout HD + bundle, Rag Doll Kung Fu, Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Battefield 1943

$2.50 each

Also have a share with: Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, .detuned, fl0w+expansion, Final Fantasy VII

for $4

#1054 Apollyon

Apollyon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

For Sale:
Dragon Age Origins (PHANTOM) - $2

#1055 R4L

R4L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

Can someone help me real quick:

Can I make a UK account on my NA PS3 and use a UK PS+ trial? I've heard good things about it and just want to try the UK PS+...let me know someone :D

#1056 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

Can I make a UK account on my NA PS3 and use a UK PS+ trial? I've heard good things about it and just want to try the UK PS+...let me know someone :D

Yes and no, you need a credit card for the plus but it needs a uk address

#1057 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:35 AM

of course you can but you need a UK credit card

good luck with that unless it is a code of 3 months psn+ or 1 year
:error:
Spoiler

#1058 R4L

R4L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

Yes and no, you need a credit card for the plus but it needs a uk address

ah so I can't! dang it...thanks though :)

#1059 Dammenion

Dammenion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:45 AM

ah so I can't! dang it...thanks though :)

YMMV but I got the 30 day free code also and when I tried to use it on my UK account it asked for a CC to continue. Just for kicks I put in one of my own CC's and used my US address for billing and it accepted it.

So I have about month to play and complete Motorstorm Apocalypse lol.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1060 kanamit

kanamit

It's a Cookbook!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

YMMV but I got the 30 day free code also and when I tried to use it on my UK account it asked for a CC to continue. Just for kicks I put in one of my own CC's and used my US address for billing and it accepted it.

Nice...I may have to try that.

#1061 Dammenion

Dammenion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

Nice...I may have to try that.

It wont let you change the country from UK but everything else I put in as my real billing address. I even have a temp transaction from SONY ONLINE SERVICES for $0.16 on my CC.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1062 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:05 AM

Could someone with a better screen/zoom look at the red writing and tell me wtf is so exclusive about this lol

http://www.gamestop....xclusive/106869

#1063 Dammenion

Dammenion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

Could someone with a better screen/zoom look at the red writing and tell me wtf is so exclusive about this lol

Wasn't Knights of the Nine packaged on the PS3 disc originally but you had to DL it for 360, probably what they mean.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1064 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

it comes with an exclusive physical world map, thats about all i could find. Also, topic here

#1065 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

Someone take Resident Evil 6 off my hands. $18 for a resell.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1066 gamerGirl34

gamerGirl34

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Resell $20
1.) uuaww
2.)

Phantom $10
1.) gamerGirl34
2.) gez

1 MORE PERSON, Just Need 1 Resell :)

SELLING:
Dead Rising 2 Off The Record
NBA Jam
Just Cause 2
Mass Effect 2

#1067 cesart19

cesart19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:10 AM

selling the walking dead 1-5 cap PM

#1068 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

Comcast SUCKS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

Selling Metal Gear Solid HD Collection- $12 paypal (or trade for psn card, itunes card, or Wii points)

Selling: Sly 3 (PS Vita) Murdered; Soul Suspect digital strategy map (PS4) A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (UV from blu-ray)

Want: Paypal

TurkFebruary2010.png

#1069 smellyy

smellyy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

if anyone is selling GTA 4 Complete edition share I am looking to buy

PM me if you have!

#1070 MrRosales

MrRosales

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

Selling:
Dragon Age 2

Posted Image

#1071 uuaww

uuaww

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:33 AM

anyone have a slot of tokyo jungle?
My GameTZ Feedback, over 250!
http://gametz.com/user/The_U.html

#1072 whitedemon

whitedemon

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

What are the chances that those codes stack? Also, related to that, can we use another ps+ trial code after first one expires?

Doesn't make much sense to that answer to either question is yes, but I have to check.

#1073 robilicious

robilicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

anyone selling a portal 2 slot?

#1074 Strange

Strange

Little Blimp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

What are the chances that those codes stack? Also, related to that, can we use another ps+ trial code after first one expires?

Doesn't make much sense to that answer to either question is yes, but I have to check.

They do not stack. However you can indeed use another PS+ trial code after the first one expires (has to be on a different PSN account).

Apparently they expire pretty fast though, I got a few codes last month from the Dutch Discovery website, tried them yesterday and they no longer work, I had the use the one I got from the Polish Playstation Facebook page.

#1075 dcibass16

dcibass16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Resell $20
1.) uuaww
2.)

Phantom $10
1.) gamerGirl34
2.) gez

CMON GUYS

I wouldn't mind taking this... but does the PSN version come with the Vita version? I just bought a Vita so I'd like to try the cross play.

Also, selling NCAA Football 13, resellable. 15 bucks, PM me!

#1076 dcibass16

dcibass16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

I have no idea, but you have to link the gameshare account on your Vita card in order to play it.

Oh wait, nevermind. I forgot the Amazon deal I got came with PS All Stars for Vita. I'll take the slot! :)

#1077 gamerGirl34

gamerGirl34

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

I wouldn't mind taking this... but does the PSN version come with the Vita version? I just bought a Vita so I'd like to try the cross play.

Also, selling NCAA Football 13, resellable. 15 bucks, PM me!

yes it does!
http://www.ign.com/a...gitally-for-ps3

"but you have to link the gameshare account on your Vita card in order to play it"
shouldn't be a problem because he would be buying resellable slot, which means he can log in whenever he wants to..

#1078 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

Not to complicate things that Im not involved in but Im curious. If you buy the psn version, you get the vita version with it. Does it work the other way too, vita version gives you psn? If so, couldnt someone get the hard vita version and game share the psn code?
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#1079 dcibass16

dcibass16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

Not to complicate things that Im not involved in but Im curious. If you buy the psn version, you get the vita version with it. Does it work the other way too, vita version gives you psn?

Doubt it, seeing as the Vita version is cheaper than the PS3 version. If what you said were true, everyone would just buy the Vita version to get the PS3 version regardless of if they own Vita or not, haha.

#1080 dcibass16

dcibass16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

Thats cool dcibass16, our group for All Stars is complete then. Who'll host the group?

I can host. I'll PM all that are involved.