Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#331 pharmacrest

pharmacrest

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

Sony!!! We want the old PS Store back!!!

I agree, this new one is fucking horrible to try and navigate when it chugs along trying to load all the pics and graphics.

Tyler is an asshole

Wrencrest.png

#332 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

Ok, gotta vent. So I have 2 ps3s in the house, one in the bedroom and one in the living room. I downloaded walking dead episode 5 in the living room so I could play it after my son goes to sleep upstairs and the wife is chilling in the bedroom. So I realize that I played episode 4 on the bedroom PS3 and I need my saved game to continue. No problem, I'll copy it to the cloud and download it in the living room.

Only you can't download the saved game within 24 hours of uploading it. Ok, I'll copy it to a thumb drive, only my thumb drive is NTFS and I have stuff on it I don't want to delete. No problem I think, I have a fat32 hard drive I'll copy it to, but OH NO, the save is copy protected and you can't copy it to a flash drive.

Really pissed at this point I decide to swap PS3s but of course the living room is a slim and the bedroom is a fat, so I have to swap powe cables in an entertainment center and wind up finding a big-ass extension cable instead.

So I load up the game and realize that episode 5 was downloaded on the other goddamn system and now I have to re-download it on this one.

So I just typed this all up on my phone while waiting for episode 5 to download and install and now I'm gonna play the fucking thing.

Grrrrr!

This whole post made me LOL. I agree. I hate the 24 hour requirement. Should be lifted in the case of copyright protected games.

And Episode 5 rocked.

#333 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

Is $21.99 a decent price to pay for an 8gb Vita Memory card? Or can it be had for cheaper?

Spoiler

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#334 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Is $21.99 a decent price to pay for an 8gb Vita Memory card? Or can it be had for cheaper?

Spoiler

You may be able to find one on clearance at SEARS. They were 9.97, I believe.

#335 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

damn, i can't wait to buy The Warriors

Loved this game on Xbox

Hand__Of__God.png

#336 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Wow. I never had luck trying to find YMMV clearance sales, but that's a great price. Thanks.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#337 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

Wow. I never had luck trying to find YMMV clearance sales, but that's a great price. Thanks.

The 8GB runs out so fast. It's getting annoying having to wait for a price drop and having to delete games to download games and make room. I wasn't planning on buying a 32gb anytime soon but with PS+ I don't know how much longer I can stand micromanaging my data.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#338 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

that's quite a crazy price.

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#339 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

I'm kind of late to the party with the newfound Vita love but, really, what an extra awesome value PS+ just became with the new Vita support at no extra cost. I went from very tepid interest in picking up a Vita to now planning to pick up a bundle on Friday from Amazon.

It's essentially paying $200 for an unlimited amount of future content and great existing Vita titles as I already would have continued my PS+ subscription indefinitely for the PS3 alone. I don't really plan on shelling out what I view as outrageous portable retail prices so my investment with the system would pretty much be done but I'd eventually get to play a bunch of games.

I was tempted by Music Unlimited for the great price but no offline mode on iOS? Thanks for the heads-up. That's a deal breaker to me.

No doubt that PS+ is a game-changer for a lot of people. The announcement that it was coming spurred my decision to pull the trigger on the deal I found on Craigslist, and I'm really glad I did. $200 for a new system with a game is quite decent for the holiday buys, although you'll need a bigger memory card to really take advantage of having PS+.
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#340 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Spoiler

I'd say the price is very decent, but you should no doubt go bigger. If you add up all the free games in the Vita's IGC, 8GB is just BARELY enough for those games alone.

Since you're in the market for a memory card anyway, I'd just bite the bullet and buy the 16GB. Then maybe flip the 4GB to recoup some of the cost.

#341 Camre

Camre

Duke of Earl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:56 AM

Great, cant get the Sonic classic pack since I already have Sonic 2...thanks PS+..

#342 J7.

J7.

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

Anyone without a Vita but with a PSP try downloading FF Tactics from PS+ and see if it works on PSP?

#343 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:48 AM

So for how long are the Vita games going to be available for free? Until next tuesday or is it longer than that?

#344 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

So for how long are the Vita games going to be available for free? Until next tuesday or is it longer than that?

Longer.

#345 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:00 AM

The rockstar sale is over by next week? Gotta get on those before then.

#346 media_wonder

media_wonder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

alice madness returns ultimate edition is supposed to be 15.99 for ps+ members but when i add it to my cart it says 19.99 (and yes i have ps+). Anyone else having this problem?
Posted Image

#347 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

It works the exact same way as the PS3's IGC. The games are available until they're rotated with another title.

And I think I just might hit the $60 mark for the promo. Sine Mora and the new Borderlands DLC is $30 alone.

Edited by PimpLimp, 22 November 2012 - 06:26 AM.

#348 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:33 AM

I just bought Persona 4 Golden, probably will pick up Okami and a TV Show game for over $60 so I can get $10 back.

#349 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

Anyone pick up The Warriors and play it on the Vita? I love the game, and have it for PS2 and PS3, but I'd love it for Vita if there was any reason to triple dip. Can anyone recommend it? Does it have different controls to accomodate two sticks or anything?

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#350 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:37 AM

Anyone without a Vita but with a PSP try downloading FF Tactics from PS+ and see if it works on PSP?

It does.

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#351 stillshadow

stillshadow

Formerly Jaskull

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:44 AM

No doubt that PS+ is a game-changer for a lot of people. The announcement that it was coming spurred my decision to pull the trigger on the deal I found on Craigslist, and I'm really glad I did. $200 for a new system with a game is quite decent for the holiday buys, although you'll need a bigger memory card to really take advantage of having PS+.

Yeah, I think that the bundles are a very fair deal at $200. I'll have one physical game and an unlimited amount of fresh digital content on the way for that investment. Plus, trophies on a portable system? I shouldn't care but I must admit that makes it even more desirable for me.

Obviously the memory card issue has been beaten to death and it's an absurd yet typical Sony move to force proprietary media. You just have to factor in the memory cost with the console. I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and pay the extra $80 on Amazon for the 32GB. I'll still have to manage my downloads but at least I can go longer before doing so with that size.

#352 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

OH MY GOD!!!! Quantum Conundrum is such a great game and it was free!
My whole PS+ account was worth it just to get this game. What fun!

#353 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

Bought P4G, the two story mode DLC for Disgaea 4 and Music Unlimited subscription to get a little over $60 for the promotion.

Good value =D.

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#354 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:47 AM

OH MY GOD!!!! Quantum Conundrum is such a great game and it was free!
My whole PS+ account was worth it just to get this game. What fun!

this. What a pleasant surprise - rarely does PS+ add something to the IGC that I don't like, but it's also rare when something sneaks up on me like this.

#355 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

Next week will probably get Swords and Soldiers and Slambolt Scrappers since it is 50 percent discount for PS PLUS
:error:
Spoiler

#356 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:05 AM

I just bought Persona 4 Golden, probably will pick up Okami and a TV Show game for over $60 so I can get $10 back.

Apologies of it's already been discussed but where is the spend $60, get $10 promo advertised? Haven't noticed this one.
[chipinsig]e944447abb96f9f0[/chipinsig]

#357 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

Next week will probably get Swords and Soldiers and Slambolt Scrappers since it is 50 percent discount for PS PLUS

I guess these deals were announced on the newest blogcast. I, too, will be all over Slambolt Scrappers.

#358 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

Apologies of it's already been discussed but where is the spend $60, get $10 promo advertised? Haven't noticed this one.

I've seen it in the ”What's new" area on the XMB.

And nice avatar. Rinoa is awesome.

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#359 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

http://blog.us.plays...-insane-prices/

Not too shabby, eh? But that’s not all: we’re giving you another chance to save on PSN. Purchase anything on PSN from November 20th through November 26th that collectively reaches or exceeds $60, including our new Ultimate Editions, and we’ll give you a $10 PSN Wallet voucher in December! This voucher will be delivered via an XMB message on December 6th, and will need to be redeemed by January 6th, 2013.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#360 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:45 AM

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Deals
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - Vita - $17.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Little Deviants - Vita - $17.99 - Permanent Price Drop