Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#451 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

Is the PS+ discount showing for anyone for Alice: Madness Returns? It's still $19.99 for me.

Just now purchased it at the correct price. Maybe exit the store and go into it again?

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#452 gravel

gravel

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

Just now purchased it at the correct price. Maybe exit the store and go into it again?

Thanks, it shows now, but it didn't yesterday.

Currently Playing
:ps3:
Arkham Origins
:360:
:wii: Lego City Undercover, NES Remix
:ds: Inazuma Eleven
:psp: Tearaway, No Heroes Allowed

#453 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

"I'm all for butt stuff" -Munkywawa

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

this weeks PS+ is just horrible

It most definitely is not.

Definitely picking up TerRover and maybe Slam Bolt Scrappers.

As am I. I love the sales where we get an extra percent off the sale price. I was expecting to pay $5 for Slam Bolt Scrappers, so $2.50 is a no-brainier. Cash Guns Chaos is tempting at $1.25, but a lack of trophies and poor reviews will probably drive me away.

And I'll more than likely get Pinball Arcade for $5 as well. Is that one cross-buy with Vita?

Finally, I'd definitely recommend Swords & Soldiers for $2.50 if you didn't already get it free. It's not the best game ever (and the last level is ridiculous) but I had a good amount of fun with it! Tons of personality too!

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#454 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

Thanks, it shows now, but it didn't yesterday.

Well they fix it today.

Hi all,

We're aware that there is a price erros on the Ultimate Bundle of Alice Madness Returns Ultimate Edition. We are working on a solution for this now and I will update this original post when I have news to share. I am floating this topic as well so it will stay visible.

UPDATE 1: We have fixed the price issue now and it's showing at the correct price for Plus users. For those who may have already made the pruchase as a Plus member and did not get the advertised price, we're working on getting you a price adjustment. I'll update here when I know the ETA.
- morgan haro / mochuuu, SCEA PSN Team, @morganharo

http://community.us....20099#U38920099

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif          

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#455 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

And I'll more than likely get Pinball Arcade for $5 as well. Is that one cross-buy with Vita?

It is indeed.

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#456 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

Peggle is calling my name!

#457 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

It is indeed.

Excellent. That seals the purchases. Thanks.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#458 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

I'm thinking TerRover, maybe Bejeweled and maybe the PSP Untold Legends games.

#459 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

Any recommendations on Sonic Adventure 1 + DLC for $3.99 or Nights into Dreams for $4.89? I've never played either of them at all, are they any good? I see SA1 has pretty rough reviews.

#460 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:58 AM

Posted Image

Tomorrow for 5 bucks. I remember putting unbelievable amount of money back in '94-'95

#461 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

Cash Guns Chaos is one of the worst games released on the PS3. Its a top down dual stick shooter. Its laggy, (offline only iirc) glitches, and crashes a lot. Stay away.

KneeKnee.png

#462 depascal22

depascal22

Daddy Fat Sacks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

I wouldn't suggest Terrover at any price. I got it with my old gameshare group and it's just terrible.

Swords & Soldiers, on the other hand, is pure awesome-sauce.

#463 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

Any trophies in Pinball Arcade? I cant seem to find anything.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check me out on Twitch!

My man Pharm fucks all night. Call him Super Mario, cuz he be layin' the pipe

#464 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

Any trophies in Pinball Arcade? I cant seem to find anything.

3 for each table. 1 bronze for high score 1 silver for standard goals 1 silver for wizards goals.

Can earn trophies on the ps3 and the vita.

I only managed to get Wizard goals on one table. Shit's hard.

http://www.ps3trophi...rcade/trophies/

KneeKnee.png

#465 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

yep lots of trophies for pinball arcade
doh beat me to it.
also i got blops 2 season pass and $10 of other games, that should work for the spend 60 get 10 back right, even if its just season pass?
i figure i always get all cod dlcs anyway, so instead of 60, this being 40 with deal is good enough.
thnx cag and friskytanuki

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#466 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:36 AM

3 for each table. 1 bronze for high score 1 silver for standard goals 1 silver for wizards goals.

Can earn trophies on the ps3 and the vita.

I only managed to get Wizard goals on one table. Shit's hard.

I can't wait to grab Pinball Arcade for $5. Nice deal for 4 tables cross buy can't be beat (well unless free). Some pinball scores are crazy high so you know when a player understands to rules to that table.

I want a PS+ deal for all the tables for Zen Pinball 2. I would buy all of them in a pack if it was offered at the right price.

I was expecting to pay $5 for Slam Bolt Scappers but for $2.50 it's a no brainer. Damn I love PS+!

@ Velo- You should be good getting the season pass. I think it's the same as the last promotion. Just need to buy actual stuff from the PS Store.

#467 iamsmart

iamsmart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:44 AM

Any recommendations on Sonic Adventure 1 + DLC for $3.99 or Nights into Dreams for $4.89? I've never played either of them at all, are they any good? I see SA1 has pretty rough reviews.

Personally I think Sonic Adventure is just plain bad. It was amazing to see the game in Dreamcast kiosks 12 years ago, but even then it wasn't much more than a cool technical showcase for the system. The game is pretty much a roller-coaster ride: you'll spend alot of time watching Sonic plow through loop-de-loops and bounce around the level on autopilot; when they do give you the reigns, the controls are sensitive and slippery. The dialogue and voice-work is just dreadful to boot.

Nights is a trickier game to judge... it's kind of a 2D flying game, and there's not much else like it. It is fairly short and has a pretty harsh grading system, so it's definitely one of those games that will appeal to people who replay to improve their scores.

#468 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

Sonic Adventure is GREAT if you have nostalgia goggles on. I played through and fell in love with it as a child and because of that, I still have a blast playing it nowadays. However, the issues are very clear and the gameplay mechanics don't hold up very well.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#469 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

Personally I think Sonic Adventure is just plain bad. It was amazing to see the game in Dreamcast kiosks 12 years ago, but even then it wasn't much more than a cool technical showcase for the system. The game is pretty much a roller-coaster ride: you'll spend alot of time watching Sonic plow through loop-de-loops and bounce around the level on autopilot; when they do give you the reigns, the controls are sensitive and slippery. The dialogue and voice-work is just dreadful to boot.

Nights is a trickier game to judge... it's kind of a 2D flying game, and there's not much else like it. It is fairly short and has a pretty harsh grading system, so it's definitely one of those games that will appeal to people who replay to improve their scores.

^ Going to parrot everything said here. I even said it earlier in the thread when someone (maybe you) mentioned they might get it. SA1 isn't so much a bad port as it is an atrocious game. I also remember being impressed by it 12 years ago, but I tried playing it recently to no avail. I can live with the campy voice acting, but the controls and camera are what did me in. The only merit in owning it is for nostalgia. SA2 is definitely worth the price of admission, though...if only for the opening stage :applause:.

#470 theironunkind

theironunkind

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:07 AM

Any idea what time frame you need to spend the $60 in is? Is it this weekend or the month?

Before the update on Tuesday.

From the Sony website -

Terms & Conditions US, CANADA, MEXICO:

$10.00 PSN Wallet/Sony Entertainment Network Top Up is available to legal U.S., Canadian and Mexican residents with a Sony Entertainment Network account who are 18 or older and who have spent $60.00 or more using the Sony Entertainment Network Wallet between November 20, 2012 12:01am (PST) and November 27, 2012 11:59pm (PST).

Gonna wait for the update to grab the cheap Pinball Arcade to get to $60.

#471 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:03 AM

Thanks for the input about SA1 and Nights guys. As someone who never played SA1 originally, it kind of sounds like I should just skip it. Nights sounds interesting still, though I'm definitely not sold on it. If what ironunkind mentions below is definitely true, maybe it will get lumped into my $45 I can spend tomorrow to get $10 back.

From the Sony website -

Terms & Conditions US, CANADA, MEXICO:

$10.00 PSN Wallet/Sony Entertainment Network Top Up is available to legal U.S., Canadian and Mexican residents with a Sony Entertainment Network account who are 18 or older and who have spent $60.00 or more using the Sony Entertainment Network Wallet between November 20, 2012 12:01am (PST) and November 27, 2012 11:59pm (PST).

Gonna wait for the update to grab the cheap Pinball Arcade to get to $60.

Here's the site where it says that, though both the blog and other sites have said the 26th. I'm interested to see if we get any confirmation tomorrow that the promo extends through tomorrow, as I might take them up on the deal if it does.

#472 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

When they say a deal ends on a Monday, it means that it ends with the store update because people complain if they were to say it ends on Tuesday.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#473 Logain8955

Logain8955

Groovy Cactuar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

Sony, make it easy for devs to have PSN games run on the Vita. Do it

They released the Playstation Mobile SDK bout a week ago. It has Vita support.
http://fp.profiles.u...id/jedi8955.png" width="230" height="155" border="0"

Download DevourerTDA, a new competitive Tower Defense map for Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne today!

CAG Thread: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=263655
Download it here! http://wc3.nibbits.c...ourertda-ver-10

#474 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus hitting PSN next week for $14.99.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#475 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

From the people who brought you Cuboid and Mushroom Wars, Creat Studios is releasing dungeon-crawler Labyrinth Legends through PSN on Dec. 18th.

Almost every single person is asking for a Vita version in the comments of the PS Blog. I hope it gets one as well.

And the first Dishonored DLC is coming out Dec. 11th.

#476 rbanez

rbanez

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

How is that sony music unlimited? worth the $12? I'm thinking of getting it for the vita.

What im playing: 
|  :ps3: Dark Souls II :pray:   |  :vita: Spenlunky |

Recently completed:
- Grand Theft Auto V ( Great game, one of the best this gen )
The Last of Us  ( incredible game. gets the "Most honest and appropriate ending ever" award and goty )

#477 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

It has everything I've searched so far. Absolutely worth $1/month for music fans
Posted Image

#478 exopuppy

exopuppy

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

How much longer is it available at that price? I'd kind of like to get in as well, but won't make it home to my ps3 until late tonight.

#479 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

How is that sony music unlimited? worth the $12? I'm thinking of getting it for the vita.

I just got it last minute, listening to it on my PC so far I have mixed feelings, I keep getting 'server sent an unrecognized response, please try again later' every time I click on the channels link or when I use the search function. Their catalog is fairly decent though got most of my favorite bands/singers, they obviously don't have every artists but I wasn't expecting them to. The music player itself is on par with other similar services, you can make playlist, favorite songs, etc. Overall I'd say its the worth the $12 but I don't see myself renewing my sub after its runs out

T9rTk6Q.gif

#480 indieinsd

indieinsd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

SlamBolt Scrappers is underrated gem. Game is confusing as hell at first but super deep and fun.