Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#4861 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

Just got 1 month eu ps+ code- time to make new account and play motorstorm apocalypse! Cant believe US still hasnt gotten that one...surprising

#4862 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Hmm...probably not the right place to discuss this, but this R&C FFA thing is getting interesting. Websites are now reporting the Vita version has been canceled, which doesn't really make sense. But Insomniac issued a message saying that they basically can't say anything about it, per Sony. I didn't know this, but Insomniac was not porting it over to the Vita, and has no interest to ever develop for the Vita. The developer is a company called Tin Giant, which apparently has no discernible footprint on the internet.

Hopefully this game surfaces and is playable. It's definitely the reason I bought R&C FFA.

Same here. A friend and I bought that during a road trip on release week, specifically for the vita copy so we could play on our travels. Of course that didn't happen because sony LIED about the crossbuy feature. And if it never happens, I'll be returning my opened copy.

#4863 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Just got 1 month eu ps+ code- time to make new account and play motorstorm apocalypse! Cant believe US still hasnt gotten that one...surprising

I could've sworn US got Apocalypse the same time we got Little Big Planet 2.
Posted Image

#4864 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

Yeah, I thought Motorstorm would have been a plus freebie by now. Wouldn't surprise me if it still came to US this year sometime. it's old enough now. I'd still want it though.
-----------
My half.com store - click me

Sorcery, Dungeon Siege III, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce & more...

#4865 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

nope. i don't have motorstorm apocalypse and i have every ps+ offering yet.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#4866 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

I grabbed Ninja just in case I ever get a Vita.

I saw the original Motorstorm at Gamestop used for $2. Is that game worth buying?

Crunchewy.png

#4867 KryllFood

KryllFood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

nope. i don't have motorstorm apocalypse and i have every ps+ offering yet.

Considering your sig and amount of trophies, motorstorm apocalypse must be the ONLY game you don't have.
"Common sense isn't that common anymore..."

#4868 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

Those Ubi ultimate editions are temping, but I'd prefer a retail GOTY disc. Oh well.

Do those even exist for Assassins Creed? I know the deluxe version of ACII was released in UK but IIRC it is pretty rare and you sure as hell won't find it cheaper than the $10 PSN has it for. I don't think they exist at all for Brotherhood/Revelations.

I am actually working through ACII, it is pretty damn fun. I reckon I will pick up Brotherhood now since the disc is a little pricier and had content cut from the game.. All in all I would prefer GOTY versions as well but unless you have a PC that can run these games I think this is about a good as a deal as you will find on ACII and ACB for awhile.

Wouldnt bite on Revelations though unless you just have to have all the maps and DLC. The disc version has gone for as little as $10 before, I bet with some effort you could nab it for under $15.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#4869 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

I saw the original Motorstorm at Gamestop used for $2. Is that game worth buying?

Definitely worth $2 at least to mess around with. If you have any interest in racing, I would pick it up.

#4870 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

Same here. A friend and I bought that during a road trip on release week, specifically for the vita copy so we could play on our travels. Of course that didn't happen because sony LIED about the crossbuy feature. And if it never happens, I'll be returning my opened copy.

Can we get some confirmation before you call Sony liars? They were up front about the delays (although it was too late to change the box art), so you should just be annoyed at this point.

The Vita version is the main reason I bought the game too. I will certainly be disappointed and would expect some sort of remuneration if it doesn't come out.

#4871 Heavenlywind

Heavenlywind

☆さくらちゃん☆

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

I'm interested too...

I downloaded it last night, but haven't gotten around to playing it yet...
Posted Image

#4872 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

Can we get some confirmation before you call Sony liars? They were up front about the delays (although it was too late to change the box art), so you should just be annoyed at this point.

The Vita version is the main reason I bought the game too. I will certainly be disappointed and would expect some sort of remuneration if it doesn't come out.

Same here. Bought it thinking I would get the vita version which I would play way more. I'm gonna be pissed if it doesn't come out.

#4873 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

Call of Duty®: Black Ops II is now on the store 12.8GB

https://store.sonyen...ODBLACKOPS2DL00

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif          

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#4874 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

Not unless you want to see how PS3 games were back around launch before things like updates and multiplayer were standardized features. It's still a good game, but the two sequels are much better games.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#4875 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

For those that bought/renewed their ps+ subscription for the current promo, were the extra months automatically tacked on to your account or have they not shown up yet?
I'd like to know what is supposed to normally happen. I had an issue with a card that I bought at Best Buy and Sony is in the process of giving me a replacement code (after scanning my receipt and card).

#4876 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

You should get the 15 months upfront if you're doing it right.

#4877 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

For those that bought/renewed their ps+ subscription for the current promo, were the extra months automatically tacked on to your account or have they not shown up yet?
I'd like to know what is supposed to normally happen. I had an issue with a card that I bought at Best Buy and Sony is in the process of giving me a replacement code (after scanning my receipt and card).

I bought a 12 month card from Best Buy yesterday and it just added 15 months to my subscription automatically. It was then that I realized I have a subscription until the end of 2016, so I think I will hold off of taking advantage of any more PS Plus subscription deals for awhile. I sure hope PS Plus is still good in 2016...

#4878 diishen

diishen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

It was on sale, got it 7/08/12 for $2.49 (coldstrike).

Renegade Ops (now $10.49, original price $14.99)
Renegade Ops Coldstrike Campaign (now $2.49, original price $4.99)
Renegade Ops: Vehicle Pack (now $1.49, original price $2.99)

http://blog.us.plays...ore-update-246/

thank you for the detail!

#4879 AdmrlBalls

AdmrlBalls

Beefcake pantyhose

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:52 AM

Sleeping Dogs is gonna be free for EU PS+ members in February. Man I hope there's a shot at that coming to US as well...

AdmrlBalls.png

#4880 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:06 AM

Sleeping Dogs is gonna be free for EU PS+ members in February. Man I hope there's a shot at that coming to US as well...

Doubtful - we will probably get another fighting game or Resistance 1 (just my guess).

#4881 rbanez

rbanez

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:07 AM

I extended my ps+ sub just recently, why did the dates on my dl list got messed up? Is that normal? Most of my stuff changed dates to the date I entered my + code wc was 28th.

What im playing: 
|  :ps3: Dark Souls II :pray:   |  :vita: Spenlunky |

Recently completed:
- Grand Theft Auto V ( Great game, one of the best this gen )
The Last of Us  ( incredible game. gets the "Most honest and appropriate ending ever" award and goty )

#4882 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:17 AM

I extended my ps+ sub just recently, why did the dates on my dl list got messed up? Is that normal? Most of my stuff changed dates to the date I entered my + code wc was 28th.

All of your older PS+ stuff is bumped up to the latest date of renewal on the download list.

#4883 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

Killzone: Mercenary Hits PS Vita September 17th.

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif          

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#4884 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

Killzone: Mercenary Hits PS Vita September 17th.

That looks pretty impressive.

MildObstruction.png

#4885 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

Anyone know if you can copy over a Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus game save? I want to switch to the Plus digital version, but it apparently doesn't support Cloud Saving (it won't let me select, nor is it on my server) and I don't see it listed when I try to transfer info.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#4886 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

secretly hope some of the old PS+ (free) games make a comeback :/

and also it seems that games will ultimately be released in both regions.. hope Motorstorm will come over then

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#4887 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

Anyone know if you can copy over a Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus game save? I want to switch to the Plus digital version, but it apparently doesn't support Cloud Saving (it won't let me select, nor is it on my server) and I don't see it listed when I try to transfer info.

It saves on the card, so insert that, then try to upload the save to the cloud. That's how I uploaded my MK save to the cloud.

#4888 Nohbdy

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

That looks pretty impressive.

Then you notice the inconsistent framerate. Seeing it can go to 60 FPS makes it all the more worrisome.

#4889 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:59 AM

It saves on the card, so insert that, then try to upload the save to the cloud. That's how I uploaded my MK save to the cloud.

Very nice. Thank you!

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#4890 CookieParty

CookieParty

Artist formerly known as Burritoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

What is the best price to get a year of PS+ right now? I know I can beat $50, but by how much?

I got Paypal. :)

Check out our blog: http://abloggymess.com/ Plenty of fun for everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty