Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#4951 jonathanp

jonathanp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

- free month of EU PS+ -

That might be worth a try, you can't beat free games and for free.

No PS Blogcast this week. We're going into next week's update blind.

I know it was announced the multiplayer DLC for Scott Pilgrim was scheduled for the 5th. I assume maybe the Knives Chau DLC will be discounted along with that.

#4952 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:06 AM

man.. they have Vanquish!
did US PS+ have it.. before?

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#4953 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:29 AM

No.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#4954 akathatoneguy

akathatoneguy

Use your turn signal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:58 AM

As much as I want to impulse buy "Let's Fish! Hooked On", I'm going to be smart and wait for a sale. I have tons to play and without even a demo, it seems like the right move.
Check out my MMA editorials at Fightmania, or my gaming blog.

#4955 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

Anyone give Section 8: Prejudice a try? I'm tempted, but wouldn't be surprised if the online community is dead.

#4956 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:19 AM

No.

*sigh* i wish they did. I want to play that game. Its one of the few games where the PS3 version is better than the 360 version.. of course I bought it for the 360 >_<

Been looking for a new copy for cheap but its kinda high priced sealed
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#4957 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

*sigh* i wish they did. I want to play that game. Its one of the few games where the PS3 version is better than the 360 version.. of course I bought it for the 360 >_<

Been looking for a new copy for cheap but its kinda high priced sealed

do you have a kmart near by? i found it there for $5, YMMV of course as clearance at kmart varies pretty wildly. also depends on if your have a slick deals person or cag in the area as they probably wouldve cleared it out already.

#4958 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

Anyone give Section 8: Prejudice a try? I'm tempted, but wouldn't be surprised if the online community is dead.

Online community was dead last time I check, which was a few months ago.

Maybe this sale will liven the community a bit more but probably not with all the other fps option.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#4959 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

I posted this in the Ni No Kuni thread but I figured I might as well share it here too. Namco Bandai is releasing free DLC for a Familiar in Ni No Kuni called "Draggle" on Feb. 12th.

#4960 jcmeadows

jcmeadows

Even I'm embarrassed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

Has anyone used pcgamesupply.com to pick up EU time cards for PS+? Thought about getting a year for PS+ EU from them.

Check out our site! The Gamers Lounge

#4961 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

As much as I want to impulse buy "Let's Fish! Hooked On", I'm going to be smart and wait for a sale. I have tons to play and without even a demo, it seems like the right move.

Same here. I feel like I would've gotten it if I didn't have other stuff to play. Plus $20 is slightly out of my range for buying digital-only games.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4962 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:22 AM

do you have a kmart near by? i found it there for $5, YMMV of course as clearance at kmart varies pretty wildly. also depends on if your have a slick deals person or cag in the area as they probably wouldve cleared it out already.

Unfortunatly no =( I'll proably just have to get a used copy at GS when it goes down in price or something i think. Thanks for the heads up. There IS one near my Grandmother though. Maybe i'll stop by when i visit next
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#4963 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

So apparently you deactivate PS+ renewal through transaction history and not account settings (which is how I did it before which admittedly was yeas ago) which means I did it wrong and I was charged auto renewal for 3 months. I called them up and requested cancellation and refund and he said he would put it though but most people don't get it. Anyone have any experience with this? If they say no I'm just going to keep calling back. I don't use it enough to want to buy it. Also I'm RMAing my vita and sending it tomorrow will it be possible for me to get the free weekly ps mobile game on Wednesday through a browser?

Currently Playing - :3ds:  Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Recently Completed -     :pc: Divinity II: Ego Draconis 7/23  :pc: Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut 8/12   :3ds:  Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan 9/7

#4964 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

Also I'm RMAing my vita and sending it tomorrow will it be possible for me to get the free weekly ps mobile game on Wednesday through a browser?

I think the only way to access PSM games is via a PSM device. If you have a PlayStation Mobile certified Android device or know someone with one that you could access for 5 minutes you could sign into your PSN account and download the game to put it on your account. It's also possible to install PSM on any rooted Android device that isn't certified. Google for instructions from Android Police or the xda forums.

#4965 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

No. You need a Vita or an Android device to get the game.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#4966 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

Has anyone used pcgamesupply.com to pick up EU time cards for PS+? Thought about getting a year for PS+ EU from them.

im thinking the same thing, never heard of them before, i also noticed belgium and netherlands ps+ 3 month cards are only $20 versus $28 for the EU Region cards($55 versus $60 for a year). I would assume they all connect to the same european playstation network though. i guess it would matter what country you put in as your home when you registered the account.

#4967 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

im thinking the same thing, never heard of them before, i also noticed belgium and netherlands ps+ 3 month cards are only $20 versus $28 for the EU Region cards($55 versus $60 for a year). I would assume they all connect to the same european playstation network though. i guess it would matter what country you put in as your home when you registered the account.

There's no one PS Store for EU, as there is one for each country there. They just mostly have the same content outside of some differences. UK's the easiest to do for US people since everything's guaranteed to be in English.

#4968 Pravado

Pravado

Paul Heyman Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

http://30joursplaystationplus.com/

You can get a 1 month EU PS+ code for free, which doesn't require a CC. The only catch is that it won't work if your EU account has had PS+ in the past, like the free month with the Welcome Back program in 2011. Just create a new EU account to get it to work.

If you don't use Chrome, the things it wants are, in order, First Name, Last Name, Email, Date of Birth, Postal Code, and you don't need to enter a phone number. It then asks if you have kids and what consoles you have with two last legal checkboxes to check about understanding PS+ TOS and signing up for promotional emails.

The code expires on March 1, 2013 if you want to hold onto it for a bit.

Edit: I'll add that for those that have US PS+ and want to check out the unique stuff that they have, this is what you can check out right now (removing Vita since most of you won't go through the hassle to switch accounts):

Cubixx HD - 163 MB
Guardians of Middle Earth - 1.2 GB
Limbo - 94 MB
Mortal Kombat - 9 GB - Via Search
MotorStorm Apocalypse - 6.6 GB
Pinball Arcade - 343.5 MB - Cross Buy
Vanquish - 11.7 GB

Cubixx HD is leaving next Wednesday and Pinball Arcade is leaving on 2/20 with Sleeping Dogs and F1 Race Stars being added next Wednesday.

I know i'm probably asking a lot here, but can someone help me figure out how to make a separate EU account on my ps3 and use this to get those games so that I can play them on my US account? I'm assuming if I dl them on my ps3 my other acct will be able to play them, right?

#4969 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

I know i'm probably asking a lot here, but can someone help me figure out how to make a separate EU account on my ps3 and use this to get those games so that I can play them on my US account? I'm assuming if I dl them on my ps3 my other acct will be able to play them, right?

THIS! lol, I never tried because it seems so complicated.

#4970 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

THIS! lol, I never tried because it seems so complicated.

It's not that hard. Just create a new user on your PS3 and sign up for a new PSN account. Select United Kingdom as the country and fill out the rest accordingly. If you want to use a real UK address, just use the address for one of Google's UK headquarters.

#4971 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

The Drop

ps3
- Dead Space 3
- Sly Cooper 4

psn
- Dead Space 3
- Sly Cooper 4
- Fist of the North Star 2: Kens Rage
- Mensa: Academy
- Bentley's Hackpack(Cross Buy)

http://blog.us.plays...3-new-releases/

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           inFamous first light $1 Timeshare

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#4972 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

It's not that hard. Just create a new user on your PS3 and sign up for a new PSN account. Select United Kingdom as the country and fill out the rest accordingly. If you want to use a real UK address, just use the address for one of Google's UK headquarters.

I looked up a Starbucks in London and used that address :D

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

#4973 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:22 PM

I looked up a Starbucks in London and used that address :D

I used a McDonald's.

That link for free EU+ works now and you can play those games on US account.

#4974 letskissthesky

letskissthesky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

Will you be able to play those downloaded games on your US account or will you only be able to play them on the UK account
Posted Image

#4975 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

They can be played on any account on your system.

#4976 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:53 AM

Each country in the EU would have it's own store? I'm getting Ni No Kuni Wizard edition from Amazon.fr, so i couldn't use the included dlc through the UK store? Man, gotta learn french now.

#4977 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:15 AM

You'd need a French PSN account to redeem the codes, but they can be used with the game on any account after that. There's probably a Youtube video about how to make a French PSN account.

#4978 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:10 AM

was there never a blogcast this week?

#4979 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

was there never a blogcast this week?

Nope.

#4980 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:40 AM

i bought and played through sleeping dogs this week. wish i would have seen this and waited. lol. i keep doing things early i.e. redeeming year of ps+ 2 days before 3 free months. doh. i gotta slow things down.

Velo214.png
sig.gif