Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#931 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

It definitely looks better, but it's a lot less functional and much slower.

#932 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

And they really need to hurry the hell up with these updates. Get it done by the afternoon, at least.

NighT_Ryder31.png

#933 rpg

rpg

Team Argentina

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

Last Chance (Leaving on 12/11)

• Instant Game Collection – Outland
  • Instant Game Collection – Bloodrayne Betrayal
  • Discount – Pinball Arcade PS Vita
  • Discount – Pinball Arcade
http://blog.us.plays...ore-update-268/

Price Change
  • Jak and Daxter Collection – PS3 Game (now: $19.99 original price: $39.99)
  • Jak II – PS3 Game (now: $7.99 original price: $14.99)
  • Jak 3 – PS3 Game (now: $7.99 original price: $14.99)

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.pngramoscelebrates-2.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#934 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

Woah, holy crap, Gundemonium Collection is on sale for PS+ members? I was just looking for that in the store a few weeks ago & couldn't find that. Count me in, especially since the original price was $15.

AND Acceleration of Sugari X Edition is only $1.50?! This is seriously an awesome & unexpected week.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#935 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

Meh, only good thing for me was the Dead Or Alive 5 DLC. And wow they are still milking the DLC for the dud SFxT

NighT_Ryder31.png

#936 JanusDS

JanusDS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

Hey guys, can anybody tell me is it worth it to get Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness when I still have Disgaea for PS2 (though I still haven't played it :razz:)? I was just wondering since it's on sale this week. Thanks.

#937 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

How is it so bad? I can find anything in a matter of seconds. Looks more modern and easy on the eyes, too.

I don't mind the layout that much, it's the input lag and loading and temporary freezes I've gotten.

and I can confirm that Zanac x Zanac works on Vita, so the sony rep who said the PS1 imports wouldn't load was wrong.

#938 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

Hey guys, can anybody tell me is it worth it to get Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness when I still have Disgaea for PS2 (though I still haven't played it :razz:)? I was just wondering since it's on sale this week. Thanks.

It adds a few post game fights (meaning you need 20+ hours to get to them), but no where near as much as other games have added. I think it's a nice bonus is you really love the series, but other than that, no.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#939 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:18 AM

Thanks for the Ni no Kuni heads up, y'all. Downloading now.

#940 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:22 AM

Ninja Gaiden 3 also got super low review scores, poor sales and tons of hate, but I still enjoyed it (it wasn't true to the series though) on the Wii U and suspect the hate is a big part to it.

the hate was because it wasn't true to the series in many ways that people perceived to be a massive downgrade. And then they were disappointed that Razor's Edge wasn't an upgrade.

Maybe there were trolls who latched on to the hate, but NG3 hate is pretty well justified. You liked it, that's fine, but the "it's just trolls who hate it" attitude is like some crap off of neogaf.

#941 callmewoof

callmewoof

Really, call me Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

Tempting to grab Disgaea, although I have D3 to play through first. I like that they allow you to skip animations in the PSP remake (since you couldn't in the ps2 version). But this is a price drop rather than a sale, so whats the hurry. :/
Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Posted Image

#942 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

I don't even know where to start on this update. I guess they had the prices of Puddle for PS3 and Vita wrong in the Monday update? Plus all these other discounts, some of them look really good. But I go onto my PS Store, and it doesn't look like anything is updated yet. None of those discounts are showing up under the PS+ discounts section. I thought they were going to wait until the store was fully updated before putting up the blog post...

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#943 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

Okay, this is weird. I'm not seeing some of the games that're suppose to be discounted for PS+ members having their lower price. Maybe I just need to wait a little bit for the price change to take affect.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#944 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

Okay, this is weird. I'm not seeing some of the games that're suppose to be discounted for PS+ members having their lower price. Maybe I just need to wait a little bit for the price change to take affect.

Yeah, I guess I have to too.

Also, what is Prinny, and does is work on Vita?

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#945 JanusDS

JanusDS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

Yeah I was up there a few minutes ago and the same thing - I'm guessing we probably just gonna have to wait. Oh well, no big rush I suppose...at least not with my massive backlog. :oops:

#946 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

Anybody having trouble downloading Bioshock 2? It says I have to join PS Plus when I just reupped a month ago.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#947 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

I have an eerie suspicion that they're gonna remove a lot of those unannounced PS+ discounts and we'll get them (hopefully) at a later date...

Has anyone actually seen those sale prices on their PS Store?

#948 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

Yeah, I guess I have to too.

Also, what is Prinny, and does is work on Vita?

I see both Prinny & the sequel on the Vita's PS Store, so I assume that's a yes. Both are 2D platformer spin-offs of Disgaea where you play as....well, Prinny. You have 1,000 lives (I'm not kidding, but you will NEED them) & you can do the stages in any order, but each stage has different levels of difficulty depending on if you do it early or later. It's also VERY hard, especially if you choose to play the game with 1-hit deaths instead of 3 hits.

Here's a trailer of the original showcasing some of the gameplay.

If you can get past the fact you can't control your jump mid-air (aside from changing direction when you do a double jump) and the difficulty, it's a fun game, especially for $5.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#949 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

I know Prinny 2 works since I have it. Both are 2D platformer spin-offs of Disgaea where you play as....well, Prinny. You have 1,000 lives (I'm not kidding) & you can do the stages in any order, but each stage has different levels of difficulty depending on if you do it early or later. It's also VERY hard, especially if you choose to play the game with 1-hit deaths instead of 3 hits.

If you can get past the fact you can't control your jump mid-air (aside from changing direction when you do a double jump) and the difficulty, it's a fun game, especially for $5.

Thanks, I love platformers but know nothing about Disgaea. I'll probably get it, assuming it works on Vita.

#950 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

Hmm, Crimson Gem Saga for $7.49 sounds like a possibly good deal, assuming it works on Vita. I've heard it's not exactly original in its plot, but it's got good gameplay. Any thoughts?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/4]: How to Train Your Dragon 2 (better than the first film)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#951 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:57 AM

I see both Prinny & the sequel on the Vita's PS Store, so I assume that's a yes. Both are 2D platformer spin-offs of Disgaea where you play as....well, Prinny. You have 1,000 lives (I'm not kidding, but you will NEED them) & you can do the stages in any order, but each stage has different levels of difficulty depending on if you do it early or later. It's also VERY hard, especially if you choose to play the game with 1-hit deaths instead of 3 hits.

Wow, I *highly* recommend watching that with the sound off.

#952 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:58 AM

Just something that lasts 48 hours:

Deal 3: Tokyo Jungle – Was £9.99/€12.99, now £5.19/€6.49 (up to 50% off). Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members (£4.67/€5.84). Offer expires 11.59pm on 6th December.

So basically just buy a £5 psn code and use a psn 1 month plus on an UK account.

You get Tokyo Jungle for that ridiculous price

:error:
Spoiler

#953 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:07 AM

Here are the new deals for this week (Full Update Here):

PS3
Cuboid - $3.49
Faery: Legends of Avalon - 7.99 - Permanent Price Drop
FIFA Soccer 13 Bonus Edition - $49.99 - 6.1 GB - Full Game + 2200 FIFA Points
Jak and Daxter Collection - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - $7.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Jak II - $7.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Jak III - $7.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Madden NFL 13 Bonus Edition - $49.99 - 5.3 GB - Full Game + MUT Packs
NCAA Football 13 Bonus Edition - $49.99 - 7.8 GB - Full Game + Some DLC
Rockstar Games Collection Edition 1 - $59.99 - 32.4 GB - Includes Red Dead Redemption, GTA: Episodes From Liberty City, L.A. Noire, and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 Bonus Edition - $59.99 - 5.5 GB - Full Game + Course Pack
Zack Zero - $2.99

Minis
Canabalt - PS3/PSP/Vita - $1.49
Enigmo - PS3/PSP/Vita - $1.99
Wizorb - PS3/PSP - $1.99 - Vita Compatible

PSP
Crimson Gem Saga - PSP/Vita - $7.49
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - PSP/Vita - $7.99
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? - PSP/Vita - $4.99

Add-ons
Atelier Totori - Atelier Pack - $1.49
Atelier Totori - Battle Pack 1 - $1.49
Atelier Totori - Battle Pack 2 - $1.49
Atelier Totori - Battle Pack 3 - $1.49
Atelier Totori - Battle Pack 4 - $1.49
Atelier Totori - Additional Party Member Ceci - $1.49
Atelier Totori - Additional Party Members Iksel & Cordelia - $1.49
Dragon’s Dogma - TU4 DLC1 - Free
LittleBigPlanet - Santa Coat and Trousers - Free - Cross Buy
LittleBigPlanet - Santa Hat and Beard - Free - Cross Buy
Sound Shapes - Curved Terrain Pack - Free - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - Boost Gem Trial Pack 8 - Free - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - Color Palette Add-On Pack 10 - Free - Cross Buy

Themes
Zombie Driver HD

Wallpaper
Big Sky Infinity
BreakQuest: Extra Evolution
Derrick the Deathfin

Vita Add-ons
LittleBigPlanet - Santa Coat and Trousers - Free - Cross Buy
LittleBigPlanet - Santa Hat and Beard - Free - Cross Buy
Sound Shapes - Curved Terrain Pack - Free - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - Boost Gem Trial Pack 8 - Free - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - Color Palette Add-On Pack 10 - Free - Cross Buy

PlayStation Plus

Deals
Puddle - $5.00
Puddle - Vita - $4.00
Rockstar Games Collection Edition 1 - $53.99 - Includes Red Dead Redemption, GTA: Episodes From Liberty City, L.A. Noire, and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition

Games
BioShock 2 - 9.1 GB

Expires for PS+ Next Week:

Deals
Pinball Arcade - PS3/Vita

Games
BloodRayne Betrayal
Outland

#954 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

Pretty tempted for Crimson Gem Saga. Wish they would do 75% off like Steam though.

#955 Skaughtto

Skaughtto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

I had a 10% off coupon and a moment of weakness, so I picked up Bioshock 1 at Gamestop last night in prep for playing Bioshock 2... and Dark Void was $3.
“While there are guns and money, there won't be any freedom.” -John Marston

Posted Image

#956 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

Here are the new deals for this week ([URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4258897&postcount=1"]

PlayStation Plus

Deals
Puddle - $5.00
Puddle - Vita - $4.00
Rockstar Games Collection Edition 1 - $53.99 - Includes Red Dead Redemption, GTA: Episodes From Liberty City, L.A. Noire, and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition

Hey! What happened to the 3.50/2.80 pricing for Puddle. Frisky, you hear anything? I know I saw lower prices in your previous post from the blog and I know I saw the blog myself.

From the blog
Puddle (PS3 and PS Vita Versions)

50% off for PlayStation Plus members (PS3 Plus Price: $3.50; PS Vita Plus Price: $2.80)
Experience a brilliantly designed physics-based puzzle/platform game where you must guide a puddle of fluid to its target destination, not by moving the fluid, but by tilting the game world. It’s a unique twist on the puzzle genre and both PS3 and PS Vita versions are 50% off. Please note, this game is not cross-buy or cross-play enabled; so choose the best version for you, or if you’re a big fan, buy both!

#957 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

Hey! What happened to the 3.50/2.80 pricing for Puddle. Frisky, you hear anything? I know I saw lower prices in your previous post from the blog and I know I saw the blog myself.

More than likely the $3.50/$2.80 price was a mistake. Definitely isn't the first time or last time they've made a mistake like that.

We'll probably hear about it from Morgan on the blog at some point. There are also about 15 games listed on sale that aren't actually on sale on the store at the moment. I know I'm waiting for word on these...maybe I'm the only one.

#958 depascal22

depascal22

Daddy Fat Sacks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

Crimson Gem Saga is a solid RPG for that price.

#959 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

From the blog
Puddle (PS3 and PS Vita Versions)

50% off for PlayStation Plus members (PS3 Plus Price: $3.50; PS Vita Plus Price: $2.80)
Experience a brilliantly designed physics-based puzzle/platform game where you must guide a puddle of fluid to its target destination, not by moving the fluid, but by tilting the game world. It’s a unique twist on the puzzle genre and both PS3 and PS Vita versions are 50% off. Please note, this game is not cross-buy or cross-play enabled; so choose the best version for you, or if you’re a big fan, buy both!

Mistakes were made.

#960 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

Mistakes were made.

of course mistakes were made by them not you.

Also keep aware all those deals of 50% were too good to be true as soon as I alid my eyes on the store and on the site I said : this isn't going to last more than 30 mins.

Bam Magic and the site changed colours now no more it's showing that hitogata happa switchball and others games are really tiny prices, those are going to be the christmas deal and it's my guess.

That is something they put before hand.
:error:
Spoiler