Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#1021 frankmackeyspam

frankmackeyspam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

Anyone else having problems downloading bioshock with plus? It doesn't come out as free for me.

I ran into the same problem when I first tried to download it. I tried again a few hours later and it worked. It was still in my cart for $19.99 when I went back to try it second time, so I deleted it and added it again and it worked.

#1022 handsomepete

handsomepete

no one suspects a thing until April

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

Looks like Big Sky Infinity will be the next IGC game. It's from the PC game Really Big Sky (on Steam). It's also Cross-Buy, http://www.playstati...er-coming-soon/

Cool! One thing that I always forget in the US vs EU PS+ IGC debate is that I get to play things I would've never otherwise tried with the US selection. A fair number of PSN games have hit the IGC but I wouldn't have given them a shot otherwise and I've been fairly pleased with a lot of them. With the EU selection a lot of the retail stuff they've gotten I've already played (but wouldn't mind playing again). This wasn't even on my radar but it looks pretty rad. Also, more Vita stuff = good.

#1023 cruzadel

cruzadel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

I ran into the same problem when I first tried to download it. I tried again a few hours later and it worked. It was still in my cart for $19.99 when I went back to try it second time, so I deleted it and added it again and it worked.

How do u delete it? I'm also trying to do that.

#1024 Nohbdy

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

Looks like Big Sky Infinity will be the next IGC game. It's from the PC game Really Big Sky (on Steam). It's also Cross-Buy, http://www.playstati...er-coming-soon/

The article wasn't clear on which region this offer is for. The trailer was uploaded November 7 and, so far, is only confirmed to be a part of the Europe Plus IGC.

#1025 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Remember 2009? That was cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

Having finally managed to platinum the free Motorstorm RC I got on Vita, I figured I'd just go buy the PS3 one to get the double plat (I suffered for it, I deserve it!). On the store, the PS3 listing does not specify cross buy, but the Vita one does. Just to be safe I bought the Vita one, but would it have made a difference? I know my free Vita one no longer shows as purchased, though I didn't check my transaction history.

Just curious.

That Motorstorm RC game is surprisingly fun, I thought it would have very little depth since it was free, but it's definitely a decent game. I'm nowhere near platinuming it though.

Cool, thanks for posting. I have about a dozen twin stick shooters in my backlog, but I'm still excited for this so I can play it on my Vita. I'm hoping we get Knytt Underground too, like PS+ EU is getting.

EDIT: I'm wondering if that trailer was actually created for US, or it was just supposed to be a UK/EU trailer...

EDIT 2: My edit was ninja'd by Nohbdy

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: Fable Anniversary Review

#1026 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

That Motorstorm RC game is surprisingly fun, I thought it would have very little depth since it was free, but it's definitely a decent game. I'm nowhere near platinuming it though.

The Vita one was fun?!? Maybe I should retry it. I hated it so much when I first played it that I just gave up on it before I even finished the tutorial. If other people liked it so much, I guess I'll give it another shot.

#1027 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

The Vita one was fun?!? Maybe I should retry it. I hated it so much when I first played it that I just gave up on it before I even finished the tutorial. If other people liked it so much, I guess I'll give it another shot.

I enjoy it. Just figure out which control scheme works best for you, it does take a few minutes to get used to the controls. I was swerving all over the place in the tutorial.

#1028 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

I meant what price he was looking to pay since he could get a code for ZHP now rather than waiting for the sale.

I'm not going to play it right away so I'll wait. I'm just waiting for it to purchase it right away so I don't forget about it since the sales only last a week.

I'm kind of debating though whether I want to get Cladun x2 from PSN or Steam though.

#1029 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

The article wasn't clear on which region this offer is for. The trailer was uploaded November 7 and, so far, is only confirmed to be a part of the Europe Plus IGC.

Wow I didn't even see that. I hope we get something better, Stardust is already there to scratch my twin-stick shooter itch.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#1030 frankmackeyspam

frankmackeyspam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

How do u delete it? I'm also trying to do that.

When you highlight the item in your cart you should see a small X pop up just to the left of it. Highlight the small X and press the X button on your controller to delete it.

#1031 breakfuss

breakfuss

PRAISE Polygod ❤

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

WTF! Has anyone ever attempted to delete Resistance 3 game data from their HDD?! It doesn't seem to want to... :cry: I just need to upgrade to a larger drive, I guess.

#1032 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

Doesn't it take like an hour to uninstall? That's probably it.

#1033 rpg

rpg

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

WTF! Has anyone ever attempted to delete Resistance 3 game data from their HDD?! It doesn't seem to want to... :cry: I just need to upgrade to a larger drive, I guess.

wait 1hr and its gone :)

davey.gifGS Selling-LBP2 DC Dlc $2-R, Blacklist $5 -P-Amazing Spider-Man, Blackgate $6.67, Lords of Shadow 2 +Fate $10-P PMinsane.gif

rpg49ers.pngcolbert+excited.gif

sniper.gifBen 10: Omniverse 2 $4.46-R or TimeShare  2014 Completed Games

#1034 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

Still noticing a weird bug here too, Infamous, LittleBigPlanet, and WipeoutHD/Fury for PS3 literally wont install.....I download them and they just tell me they are PSP games. Try to link up a PSP and it just gives a weird error message.

Find it odd that all 3 games were from the same promotion too
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1035 Strange

Strange

Little Blimp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

Still noticing a weird bug here too, Infamous, LittleBigPlanet, and WipeoutHD/Fury for PS3 literally wont install.....I download them and they just tell me they are PSP games. Try to link up a PSP and it just gives a weird error message.

I don't know if it has something to do with the fact that the games are from the same promotion (doubt it, most likely is because of the new store). But you can download them by going to Account Management > Transaction Management > Download List. They install correctly this way.

#1036 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

Ah thanks, I hadnt thought of that way at all.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1037 Sparky_Buzzsaw

Sparky_Buzzsaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Should I pick these games up?
Crimson Gem Saga - $7.49
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - $7.99
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? - $4.99
Or should I wait for them to get lower in prices?

I'd definitely go for Afternoon of Darkness. That's a great game and likely won't see much more of a price drop.

#1038 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

http://blog.us.plays...ut-with-a-bang/

The Best-Selling Games of November on PSN:

Welcome to this month’s PSN Top Sellers, where we look at what digital content sold most in the past month.

This November saw the release of the fifth and final episode of The Walking Dead — No Time Left. If you’ve been following these posts, it should come as no surprise that it took the top spot for November, sending off the first season of the Walking Dead game in fine style. Huge congrats go to the entire team at Telltale Games for releasing one of the finest gaming experiences of the year! (Notice how all five episodes are represented on the list, wow!)

While the sensational story-telling in The Walking Dead dominated the charts, you’ll also find strong debuts from hits like Assassin’s Creed III, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, and Okami HD. We also see great performances from Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified, Persona 4 Golden, and Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation.

Take a look at the full lists and let us know your thoughts and predictions in the comments!

Top 20 PSN and PS3 Full Games

• The Walking Dead – Episode 5: No Time Left
  • Assassin’s Creed III
  • Sonic Adventure 2
  • Okami HD
  • PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  • Portal 2
  • The Walking Dead – Episode 4: Around Every Corner
  • Need for Speed Most Wanted
  • TOKYO JUNGLE
  • The Walking Dead – Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
  • The Walking Dead – Episode 1: A New Day
  • NBA 2K13
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • The Unfinished Swan
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  • NiGHTS into dreams…
  • Journey
  • The Walking Dead – Episode 2: Starved For Help
  • Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013

Top 10 PS Vita Games

• Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
  • Assassin’s Creed III Liberation
  • Persona4 Golden
  • Ragnarok Odyssey
  • Need for Speed Most Wanted
  • PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  • When Vikings Attack!
  • Sine Mora
  • Plants vs. Zombies
  • LittleBigPlanet

Top 5 PS3 Add-Ons

• Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Season Pass
  • WWE ’13 Fan Axxess
  • Borderlands 2 Campaign of Carnage
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: Collection 4: Final Assault
  • Borderlands 2 – Mechromancer Pack

Top 5 PS2 Classics

• Grand Theft Auto 3
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  • Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition
  • Psychonauts
  • Nobunaga’s Ambition: Rise to Power

Top 5 PSone Classics

• FINAL FANTASY VII
  • LEGEND OF DRAGOON
  • FINAL FANTASY IX
  • FINAL FANTASY VIII
  • Resident Evil 2

Top 5 PSP Games

• Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  • NBA 2K13 PSP
  • Gravity Crash Portable
  • Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Top 5 PS Minis

• Angry Birds
  • Monopoly
  • The Impossible Game
  • Jetpack Joyride
  • Zombie Racers

#1039 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

Is the Avatar section of the store down for anyone else? Its just greyed out for me

#1040 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

You can't slim down bone, stupid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

I didnt think of the download list either, but I got Infamous to eventually work, by just hitting the icon over and over until it worked. Game plays fine too, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

#1041 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

http://blog.us.plays...ps3-in-january/

The PS3 exclusive co-op DLC for Far Cry 3 will be free.

#1042 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

Is the far cry 3 dlc a timed exclusive? Or will it never be available for the Xbox?

#1043 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

Big Sky Infinity won't be free for PS PLUS since it has been announced has #YOPO but they announced 2 games are coming for PSPLUS for the IGC next week.

Cool shit I believe it is going to be PS ALL stars free

Why ?
Because ther was lack of sales and the game being given for free would boost up the sales of Playstation Plus

Also PS2 Mysterious title being kept secret going to be released

Edited by realit3y, 07 December 2012 - 12:03 AM.

:error:
Spoiler

#1044 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

Big Sky Infinity won't be free for PS PLUS since it has been announced has #YOPO but they announced 2 games are coming for PSPLUS for the IGC next week.

Why Lack of sales and the game being given free so that PS PLUS sales boost up

Also PS2 Mysterious title being kept secret going to be released

Even for a joke, it makes no sense. I think we ALL knew All-Stars wouldn't sell, since the preorders were also very low and the opinions were EXTREMELY mixed.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#1045 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Deals
Beat Shapers Indie Bundle

Games
Ben 10 Omniverse
Big Sky Infinity - Cross Buy
Judge Dee: The City God Case
Mix Superstar

PS2 Classics
Mystery Title

Add-ons
Battlefield 3
Dishonored
LEGO Lord of the Rings
Mix Superstar
Worms Revolution

Vita Games

PlayStation Mobile
Surge

#1046 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

Even for a joke, it makes no sense. I think we ALL knew All-Stars wouldn't sell, since the preorders were also very low and the opinions were EXTREMELY mixed.

That is just my guess since they said that one of the game that is being given for free has been talked a lot in the blogcast they talked several times on the Blogcast and even interviewed Seth Killian.

Well we will see which 2 games are next Monday.
:error:
Spoiler

#1047 rpg

rpg

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

Why Lack of sales and the game being given free so that PS PLUS sales boost up

the game was released late in the month = lack of sales

Release date(s)

• NA November 20, 2012
  • EU November 21, 2012

davey.gifGS Selling-LBP2 DC Dlc $2-R, Blacklist $5 -P-Amazing Spider-Man, Blackgate $6.67, Lords of Shadow 2 +Fate $10-P PMinsane.gif

rpg49ers.pngcolbert+excited.gif

sniper.gifBen 10: Omniverse 2 $4.46-R or TimeShare  2014 Completed Games

#1048 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

That is just my guess since they said that one of the game that is being given for free has been talked a lot in the blogcast they talked several times on the Blogcast and even interviewed Seth Killian.

Well we will see which 2 games are next Monday.

No, Nick said one of them was a game that he has talked about a lot throughout his time on the show and he's not a fighting game fan.

#1049 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

No, Nick said one of them was a game that he has talked about a lot throughout his time on the show and he's not a fighting game fan.

Care to give us any ideas as to what you think it might be? (I know this would kind of go against your guessing contest tho...)

#1050 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Deals
Beat Shapers Indie Bundle

Games
Ben 10 Omniverse
Judge Dee: The City God Case
Mix Superstar

PS2 Classics
Mystery Title

Add-ons
Battlefield 3
Dishonored
LEGO Lord of the Rings
Mix Superstar
Worms Revolution

Vita Games

PlayStation Mobile
Surge

What is the "Beat Shapers Indie Bundle" going to have?

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png