Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/26: Huge Square Enix Game/DLC, THQ, PixelJunk, and Worms Sales!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9825 replies to this topic

#1201 Nohbdy

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

Goddammit Sony.

#1202 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

Posted Image

Sweet. :)

I've always been fairly interested in Street Fighter IV since I grew up playing SFII, but I never ended up purchasing it since I'm terrible at fighting games and was cautious to avoid buyer's remorse, so I'm glad to see it being chosen.

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#1203 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

Happy to have SSFIVAE...this means I won't be needing to buy a year's worth of LIVE this year. Rochard was fun but already played through it on STEAM.

jkam2.png

Quitter (My Band)    -    Trade List    -    Join Bing Rewards

#1204 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

Ok, I would much rather hear people whining about how they got Batman AC instead of whining about SFIV.

EU even gets better whining material for chrissakes Sony! :-)
-----------
My half.com store - click me

Sorcery, Dungeon Siege III, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce & more...

#1205 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

I am so so so sick of fighting games. Hopefully they can at least make it up to us with a decent holiday sale this year.

Well the holiday sale has been spoiled already on comment 64 of last week's update it might or might not be but since on more comments Morgan Haro said that they put it in advance.

http://blog.us.plays...age-2/#comments

And then a reply of a reply appeared now that I checked

Although I have spotted a typo:
Gundemonium Recollection (50%) – PS Plus Price: $1.50
probably going to be $7.50
:error:
Spoiler

#1206 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

SSFIVAE... not bad but not great either. I would have preferred Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, anyway it's a decent addition.
Posted Image

#1207 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

Well the holiday sale has been spoiled already on comment 64 of last week's update it might or might not be but since on more comments Morgan Haro said that they put it in advance.

Do you get tired of being wrong? Serious question... you're wrong in most of your posts lol.

Recollection is a GAME in the collection, where as Collection is all of them.

Gundemonium Collection (50%) – PS Plus Price: $3.75

I recall the collection being $15 originally (as you imply), but it might be a different percent off (3.75 is 75%). The same goes for that price (if it's $5 like I recall / well it's .25 too high, but meh), either or... recollection is a stand alone title.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#1208 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

"I'm all for butt stuff" -Munkywawa

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

You realize that's a personal opinion, right? One a lot of people would agree with, but still an opinion.

Yeah, I do know it's an opinion. But, like you say, I think it would be one that's hard to argue against (not that I want anyone to do so).

Do you get tired of being wrong? Serious question... you're wrong in most of your posts lol.

I recall the collection being $15 originally (as you imply), but it might be a different percent off (3.75 is 75%). The same goes for that price (if it's $5 like I recall / well it's .25 too high, but meh), either or... recollection is a stand alone title.

I also don't understand how anything in comment #64 suggests that that "sale" will be the holiday sale. That being said, I do hope that "sale" materializes at some point, there's definitely a few games in there I'd love to grab at those prices.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1209 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

When someone else states an opinion on the internet, it shall be treated by all others as a statement of 100% objective truth.

I don't THINK the world is ready for that yet.

#1210 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

I would be VERY surprised if that's the game list for the Holiday sale.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#1211 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

Yeah, I do know it's an opinion. But, like you say, I think it would be one that's hard to argue against (not that I want anyone to do so).

I also don't understand how anything in comment #64 suggests that that "sale" will be the holiday sale. That being said, I do hope that "sale" materializes at some point, there's definitely a few games in there I'd love to grab at those prices.

Ok I was confused I guess by the I knows vs the I think. I thought the I knows were supposed to be facts. I'm just generally pretty confused by this whole interaction and the subsequent replies. I'm going to erase it all from my mind now and pretend I never read your post or responded.

And yeah there's no way that's the holiday sale.

#1212 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

Yes you are right on this one I wanted to put Collection I copied incorrectly

so:

That's about it

And I am not wrong nor right because I said probably when I know I am right I do say it I am 100% sure like on the IGC I said it was #YOPO and #YOPO means no IGC so I was 100% right and it was 100% correct that the games didn't come as free.

But even if they did come it was my mistake for having said that not yours.

Thanks for correcting me on the gundemonium (wrongly copied).

Spoiler

#1213 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

http://blog.us.plays...ee-for-members/

The full PS+ update for this week:

This week PlayStation Plus continues the piping hot delivery of updates to keep you warm this December. Last week, you took the plunge into the underwater world of Rapture with BioShock 2 joining the Instant Game Collection. This week, you’ll be busting out your shoryukens and controlling gravity with two great games: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and Rochard!

December 11th PlayStation Plus Update

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (PS3)

Free for Plus members

Street Fighter IV was already a bonafide hit when it ushered in a new era of 2D fighters. Take that winning formula, refine and balance one of the best fighting game engines, add four new characters (Yun, Yang, Evil Ryu, and Oni), take part in new online modes and you’ve got one of the most complete fighting game packages ever. See you online; I’ll be the guy using this handy guide to my all time favorite fighting game character.

Rochard (PS3)

Free for Plus members

A PSN gem, Rochard brings fantastic puzzle-platforming in the form of taking control of astro-miner John Rochard. Though a humble premise it may be, you’ll be addicted to the gravity control mechanics of Rochard as you solve environmental puzzles and explore new ways to navigate the wonderful trappings of this galactic platformer. It’s a PSN exclusive that, if you missed, you should definitely make the time to play. You can read more on the game from the PlayStation Blog’s coverage. Please note, this title will only be available free in Plus for one week.

That’s it for this week’s update, and remember that the above updates will be in effect once the PlayStation Store updates on December 11th; usually between the times of 2:00pm – 5:00pm PST. Also, for those wondering, we do have PS Vita games on the way in December that will add to the already great library of content on PS Vita Plus. Watch for those to be announced in this space later this month.

Please remember to jump in to the PlayStation Community Forums in the Plus space where you’ll find threads (or start your own!) to discuss Plus. Of course, leave your thoughts here as well and remember, giving specific feedback is always the best course. Enjoy the update, and see you in the comments.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#1214 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

Interesting. I wonder what will replace Rochard. I'm all for an accelerated rotation of PSN+ freebies.

#1215 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

Interesting. I wonder what will replace Rochard. I'm all for an accelerated rotation of PSN+ freebies.

or maybe will get nothing for that week

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif          

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#1216 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

Oh cool, I was thinking about Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition. I might get the 360 disc copy in the future still since that's the platform I have an arcade stick with. (Found the Tekken stick bundle at Best Buy for like $40 a long time ago.)

#1217 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

Maybe he's arguing that those sales were pulled so they could be used for the holiday sale? That would make zero sense to me though, since there's no indication of that in any of those comments.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check me out on Twitch!

My man Pharm fucks all night. Call him Super Mario, cuz he be layin' the pipe

#1218 LordPerrin

LordPerrin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:46 PM

You have Wizorb listed as Vita-compatible. Sadly, it isn't.

#1219 Nohbdy

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

A lot of people do not like this update. Check out the poll in the post for this week's update.

#1220 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

You have Wizorb listed as Vita-compatible. Sadly, it isn't.

It definitely is since I have it on my Vita.

To back that up:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=316058

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#1221 biledriver

biledriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:33 PM

I am a bit surprised they would have another fighter free for PS+. Two fighters free at the same time is a bit silly.

#1222 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:42 PM

I am a bit surprised they would have another fighter free for PS+. Two fighters free at the same time is a bit silly.

They want to produce more ppl that can take up down Infiltration or Mad KOF probably that's about that. XD
Spoiler

#1223 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:42 PM

Cool, another puzzle-platformer (no sarcasm). I haven't even touched Quantum Conundrum yet and I still need to finish Trine 2 and Outland. PS+ is saving me tons of money since I hardly ever buy games anymore with all the games we get free. Since they're "free" the backlog also makes me feel slightly less guilty or less like a TODO list. :)

#1224 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

"I'm all for butt stuff" -Munkywawa

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

http://blog.us.plays...ee-for-members/

Oh wow, didn't notice that Rochard was a one-week only game. Interesting...

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1225 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:10 AM

yeah playing wizorb on vita also. i love when people state facts that aren't true, lol.

also yeah im all for 1 week games, lol, more for us to get.

also i just bought lbp vita for $20, so it should be a free game in the next month or so ;)

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#1226 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

I keep waiting for a reason to enter my second year of PS+ code. Looks like I'll be waiting a while. . .

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#1227 TortillaSoup

TortillaSoup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:10 AM

Yay. Another stupid fighting game.

#1228 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

yeah playing wizorb on vita also. i love when people state facts that aren't true, lol.

also yeah im all for 1 week games, lol, more for us to get.

also i just bought lbp vita for $20, so it should be a free game in the next month or so ;)

Makes sense, you tend to get screwed lol.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#1229 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

or maybe will get nothing for that week

I haven't really kept a running count. I thought there was a constant number of games in the instant collection.

Plus with PS3 remote play you can basically PLay your PS3 games on your PSP Go anywhere you are basically making it a Portable PS3

But Metroid sucks. I consider it Gunpei Yokoi's worst creation, even beating the Virtual Boy.

RE: XBox ONE

at least they change their name and not name their systems 1,2,3,4

#1230 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

well i should have thought about it more, but i just got the vita and trying to expand my collection. but they gave lbp 1 free with welcome back, and they gave lbp 2 free with igc. so it would seem to make sense. doh. oh wellz $20 won't kill me, but this is cag. also loving this far cry 3. great stuff.

Velo214.png
sig.gif