Photo
- - - - -

@Gamer Coupons (Dec. '12) - $25 off MP9, $20 off Dragon's Dogma, more [12/2-1/12/13]

• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

#31 Dysheekie

Dysheekie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

In for Dogma, only if it hits $20 after coupon
Posted Image

#32 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

Ok wait, so was there never a deal on Dead or Alive 5? I've been waiting all month and expected something on Black Friday. WTF? The coupon is decent but I'm not paying $45 for that game.

If BB allowed PM'ing on Black Friday, you could have pm'ed GS's $30 price and walked away with the game for $15. How awesome would that would of been?

#33 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

Ok wait, so was there never a deal on Dead or Alive 5? I've been waiting all month and expected something on Black Friday. WTF? The coupon is decent but I'm not paying $45 for that game.

It was 29.99 everywhere on BF

#34 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

If BB allowed PM'ing on Black Friday, you could have pm'ed GS's $30 price and walked away with the game for $15. How awesome would that would of been?

Its Highly YMMV with PMing and coupon. Double dipping.

#35 ProppaT

ProppaT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

In for Dogma, only if it hits $20 after coupon

Same here. I played the demo way back and was fairly unimpressed (lots of great ideas, but they all seemed half baked), but I know many people who have played this game obsessively since launch and said to not judge it by the demo. I've been waiting for it to hit $20 ever since. There's so few good fantasy games out there that I'll be happy with even a mediocre one at this point.

#36 o0achilles0o

o0achilles0o

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

Starting to regret renewing my subscription a couple months back. The coupons have been lousy.

#37 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Starting to regret renewing my subscription a couple months back. The coupons have been lousy.

So you didn't pre-order any games or do any trade ins?

#38 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

Good set of coupons for the month, Gears 3 at $15 isn't bad if you've missed out on the bajillion sales at $20 or less thus far (it's $13 used LN on AWD right now). I'll definitely take a swing at DD if it goes on sale and there's at least one RF:Armageddon in the neighborhood that I'll snag for kicks.

#39 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

Yuck! ... Dragon's Dogma was $9.99 on Microsoft's over the weekend. The only deal BB has right now that I'm looking at is the $10 off Littlebigplanet for Vita. Hoping it drops in price from $40 so I can get it for around $15-20.

ach.png

#40 ElGoofyGoober

ElGoofyGoober

Cheapass4Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

I would like to find a copy of Red Faction for PS3 but the online stock checker is saying it's unavailable at every Best Buy near me.

#41 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Playing DD now after getting it in the microsoft deal. Its a bit linear so far both otherwise really solid.

#42 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

Can i order red faction online and do a return rebuy in store ? A free red faction would be sweet !
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#43 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

Yuck! ... Dragon's Dogma was $9.99 on Microsoft's over the weekend. The only deal BB has right now that I'm looking at is the $10 off Littlebigplanet for Vita. Hoping it drops in price from $40 so I can get it for around $15-20.

i love microsoft for putting out those crazy deals, but at the same time, now its 10 or bust, and i feel like all year long any game that is mentioned that was on the microsoft site,we will see a "but this was 10 dollars on ms site"

#44 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

Yeah Microsoft was sold out of the ps3 version of dragon's dogma so some of us who bought a different console are excited for a sale on this.

no waaayyy they carry sony stuff??

#45 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

Coupons are getting worse and worse....

#46 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

DoA 5 was $30 new, $28 used at GS during BF, unless you had BB GC/RC/trade credit to spend.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#47 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

It was 29.99 everywhere on BF

GS was the only B&M that had it at that price. If Amazon/NewEgg had it they were just PM'ing the GS price.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#48 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

Yeah Microsoft was sold out of the ps3 version of dragon's dogma so some of us who bought a different console are excited for a sale on this.

I'm really hoping you were trying to make a joke.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#49 ddog510

ddog510

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

I feel like the deal on the MS site was so limited that we can't really complain too much about everyone being able to buy DD at say...$20. I know I would really consider it at that price myself.
Posted Image

#50 sickman

sickman

Bringer of Light

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

I just woke up and had to read that twice. Got a laugh out of me. :)

#51 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

Are people still playing Gears multiplayer?
Posted Image

#52 Okatha

Okatha

Not a bumblebee.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

Come on BB give us a price drop on DD!

#53 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

i have no expectations. but BB could redeem themselves if they lower the price on DD.

#54 msdmoney

msdmoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

I signed up a few months ago for the first time after seeing all of the really good coupons previously, they definitely haven't been as good as they were, decent still, but not amazing. There is hope for some of the games this round like Dragon's Dogma to get a price drop or discount to combine with the coupon.

So you didn't pre-order any games or do any trade ins?

I don't preorder because it makes no sense to lock myself into buying a game from a specific retailer, and I don't need any games day one. At best preorder deals are usually the game for $40 or the game for $60 with a $20 gift card that locks my money to that store. I don't really spend $40 on any games.

I sell most of my games rather than trading in, there are some good deals to be had for trade-ins, but I find selling them gets more money and doesn't lock my credit to a store where I don't have the ability to shop around on price and will end up paying more money to use that credit.

#55 lochdoun

lochdoun

Coast to Coast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Looks like I'm not gonna re-up my subscription...
Currently playing: :pc: Tropico 4 | :360: Reckoning

#56 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

I don't think it was a joke. I searched all over Microsoft's store and couldn't find any Sony or Nintendo stuff. It's almost like they only carry Xbox and Windows stuff exclusively.

#57 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

Awesome, now I can get DD for PS3 too. Hopefully it'll end up being less than the 35.99 that Newegg had it for.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#58 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

DD has a great combat system but everything else about the game is not as polished

story sucks
most quests suck
world is boring and dull
they had like 4 voice actors for whole game

day and night cycle is excellent
combat like i said is excellent

a sequel can really make this franchise shine, to me its a game you should pay $15 at the most. that's just my opinion

#59 henryVIII

henryVIII

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

In for DD if its $20 or less. Been watching for a $20 price point on this for months.

Otherwise, yet another crap month. Haven't used a single coupon since I finally decided to subscribe about 4 months ago. I think @Gamer peaked way back with the Arkham City, ME2, RAGE issue.

Edited by henryVIII, 28 November 2012 - 09:12 PM.

#60 spiderman4657

spiderman4657

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

F.Y.I. dragons dogma and gears of war 3 were $10 on black friday from the microsoft store. So unless it gets that cheap it isn't really a deal, especially since it's free shipping from the microsoft store.