Photo
- - - - -

@Gamer Coupons (Dec. '12) - $25 off MP9, $20 off Dragon's Dogma, more [12/2-1/12/13]

• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

#91 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

I wonder if the OP meant 12/1-12/31 or if the coupons are only valid until 12/13

#92 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

Now that I'm not suspended from posting anything

YAY DRAGONS DOGMA COUPON!!! Fingers crossed for this to be a $10 game in December!

#93 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

I wonder if the OP meant 12/1-12/31 or if the coupons are only valid until 12/13

The @Gamers coupons are always good for a full month

#94 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

I'l get red faction for sure, even if it was crap compared to guerrilla
dragons dogma is a good game, but if I get it I will never play it..

#95 The_cheapest_Daddy

The_cheapest_Daddy

(>••)>†

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

Toy story yay!

Yup :bouncy:. That's the only thing good. Thanks OP.
6962.png
Currently playing
:3ds: Bravely default

#96 mysticfail

mysticfail

Fail is my middle name

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

another no go month for me I think, oh well they can't all be gold for everybody

#97 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:23 AM

The 360 version of red faction still rings up for 19.99. How can this game not be in the store checker but there are copys everywhere lol ? I ordered a ps3 copy online and Im gonna do a return rebuy when I get my coupons in. I always wanted to finish this game (which I barley started) and for free its a perfect time to get it !
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#98 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:23 AM

In for the free game.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#99 Drkr_Zen

Drkr_Zen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

^ Idiot^.

I'm glad I ignored what certain people said on Dragons Dogma. It's an incredible game with the BEST RPG fighting system I have ever seen. Lots of game here. Think...Baldurs hate meets Dark Souls meets Final Fantasy Tactics.

You and me both. Dragon's Dogma is easily one of the best new IPs this year, if not THE best. Loved the combat system and I can't wait for hard mode. 200+ hours and I was still lovin' it. Plenty to do, mess with and experience.

There's a reason why this game is holding its value and sold millions. Although I wish it'd come down just a bit 'cuz I want to get it for a friend, heh.

#100 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

I'll happily grab RF:A for PS3 if my Best Buy has it. I've got a feeling that my Best Buy won't have it, and that even if they do they won't let me use it to get it for free.

#101 GodofGambler

GodofGambler

God of Gambler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

Dragon Dogma is a great game! Concept is very interesting. I bought it used at GameStop for $34.99 plus couple other used games of same price like New Super Mario 2 3DS and Uncharted Golden Abyss. So with B2G1 free deal, you save quite a few.
Mario Party 9 was $19.99 before at Gamefly. I also bought Kirby Attack: Return to Deamland, Mario Sports Mix, and Pokepark 2 for same price, plus tax, free shipping.

#102 J7.

J7.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

12/2-12/8 10% Off any preowned title http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=333162 combined with $10 off $29.99+ used game coupon.

#103 HeightsBound

HeightsBound

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:10 AM

I just ordered RF: A for PS3 (Should be here between 12/4 - 12/5), so when I get my coupon in the mail I should be able to return the game and repurchase immediately using the coupon? $10.69 total.

Posted Image

#104 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:30 AM

Red Faction A has been on sale for a long time. It was on clearance in the august clearance sale, but no one bought it. LOL.

#105 isr34l

isr34l

The Business Bitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

12/2-12/8 10% Off any preowned title http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=333162 combined with $10 off $29.99+ used game coupon.

So those two will stack, but not the GCU 10% bonus off. Maybe I will pick up Tales of Graces f anyways

#106 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

What was the point of posting that big ass picture? Everyone knows what the game looks like

#107 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

Are these coupons tied to an account, or is it possible for someone to send a Dragon's Dogma one my way they aren't gonna use?

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#108 xRidley

xRidley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

So if I buy Dragon's Dogma with a coupon at $60-20=$40, and they put it on sale for $40 later in December, can I price-match the difference? I just want to make sure since I'm kind of impatient and would just pay the $40 for it at this point.

#109 Borellius

Borellius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:21 AM

anyone know the sku for tales of graces f used?

#110 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

So if I buy Dragon's Dogma with a coupon at $60-20=$40, and they put it on sale for $40 later in December, can I price-match the difference? I just want to make sure since I'm kind of impatient and would just pay the $40 for it at this point.

Unless you talk with a very understanding Customer Service rep, I don't think you can do that, but I can't say for sure.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/18]: :vita: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#111 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:40 AM

Red Faction Armageddon is currently $9.99 (at least for PS3). That seems like such an odd coupon since the game is fairly old and they went out of stock on them when they had that big blowout sale a few months ago. I guess they must have found a few extra pallets of them in the warehouse.

I seriously LOL'd when I read this. It was like you read my mind. It is a strange bird to throw in there (during the Holidays and/or any other time post-01/2012...it came out in 06/2011 and it's not exactly Gears 3, which too has it's place in the 12/2012 @gamer Issue).

Props on the post....
Posted Image

#112 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

Finally a decent coupon. Now I just have to wait til Dragon's Dogma goes on sale. I love the demos and the story seems interesting.

#113 TylerDurden313

TylerDurden313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:08 PM

Are these coupons tied to an account, or is it possible for someone to send a Dragon's Dogma one my way they aren't gonna use?

They are not tied to your account. The coupons come in the @Gamer magazines sold in BB that you can by and use on the spot.

#114 Olympus

Olympus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:15 PM

i'm tempted by dragons dogma but since it's a capcom game i won't buy it. i rented, played and liked it but felt some of the quests, traveling weren't the most polished. Story was kinda lame but i really did enjoy the gameplay.

no matter what price it is, i will not buy capcom because of their on disc dlc, color swap dlc, and general asshattery

I hope you're not buying any Epic, DICE, THQ, or Bioware games then. They and others all have on-disc, locked DLC, which is hardly the sin people claim it to be.

#115 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

Red Faction Armagedon is considered by most to be a bad game. Just a heads up. I have a a backlog of around 50 games and wouldn't pay $10 for this one. Maybe $5.

#116 lochdoun

lochdoun

Coast to Coast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

an old racer like Dirt 3 was about $5.00 last year at BB during Black Friday

No it wasn't. I bought it last year from Best Buy on black Friday for $15, not $5. :roll:
Currently playing: :pc: Tropico 4 | :360: Reckoning

#117 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

Red Faction Armagedon is considered by most to be a bad game. Just a heads up. I have a a backlog of around 50 games and wouldn't pay $10 for this one. Maybe $5.

Exaggeration. People primarily bashed it because it wasn't a sandbox game like its predecessor. The campaign is very linear and forgettable, but it's still an enjoyable experience for <$10

#118 perfectsil

perfectsil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

Exaggeration. People primarily bashed it because it wasn't a sandbox game like its predecessor. The campaign is very linear and forgettable, but it's still an enjoyable experience for <$10

Game is $5 on steam sales, and just not a very good gam IMHO

#119 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

Well I've never played it. I'm basing this on everything I've heard of it.

#120 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

This. It is actually pretty awesome playing with the magnet gun in those destructible environments. Well worth $10 IMO.