Xenoblade Chronicles in stock at GS

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#31 Tiako

Tiako

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

Yup this just recently came back in stock online within the last week or two.

Most in store copies now are guts. ... Guts everywhere.

Thats why I don't buy "new" games from GS.

#32 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:01 AM

i am ebay expert and the highest price for Xenoblade listing is $1000 so it is worth $1000, no i don't check complete listing

k thx

#33 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:54 AM

I'll wait for amazon to accidentally sell it $8 just like what they did with the last story.

Good luck with that.
Posted Image

#34 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:13 AM

I'm sure they will keep reprinting this game.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#35 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:45 AM

This is my favorite game of this generation (technically last generation with the Wii U out now).
www.bighugenerd.com

#36 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:51 AM

Yup this just recently came back in stock online within the last week or two.

Most in store copies now are guts. ... Guts everywhere.

Yes, might partly explain the more recent increase in price on Ebay, since sealed copies were out of stock on gamestop.com for a while. Since gamestop recently restocked it, I was wondering if there was a reprint (I ordered one and it came sealed, not gutted)

#37 TimTucker

TimTucker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

You do if you want to purchase this game. There are no deals for it to speak seeing as how it's a Gamestop exclusive.

Just like Chulip never had any deals since it was a Gamestop exclusive as well... other than dropping to $10 and eventually showing up in large quantities at 5 Below.

#38 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

This thread brought to you by OpRainfall. You're all fucking welcome, no more questions!

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#39 Firefox59

Firefox59

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:09 AM

Thats why I don't buy "new" games from GS.

This. It pisses me off that only gamestop has this, I didn't know that. Now I have to buy this from a corrupt company....wtf.

#40 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

Just like Chulip never had any deals since it was a Gamestop exclusive as well... other than dropping to $10 and eventually showing up in large quantities at 5 Below.

True, but I'm guessing Xenoblade is more in demand than Chulip was.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#41 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

Eh, imo wii games might or might not get rare , (wii u is backwards compatible so it will help) xenoblade is one of the best rpg this gen and its a wii game . Not suprise if it is sold over 100$

#42 nightmarishhero

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

just noticed stock has been going up, from 420 to 730 after about 4 hours. doesnt seem like a reprint, maybe ninty distributed their warehouse copies to stores AND the gamestop.com warehouse

#43 lilwiggum

lilwiggum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:29 PM

Nintendo's online store had it in stock just a couple of weeks ago. I bought one to go with my cheap ass Black Friday Wii.

Yep. It actually was still in stock this weekend at Nintendo with the game alone or bundled with a classic controller. I looked yesterday and didn't see either anymore. Maybe they will restock too?

#44 warboss zorbag

warboss zorbag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

Is this really that hard to find now?
I got my artbook and game at launch, since then I've seen at least 3 copies at every Gamestop I've been to.

#45 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

Is this really that hard to find now?
I got my artbook and game at launch, since then I've seen at least 3 copies at every Gamestop I've been to.

It went out of stock for a little while on Gamestop.com and Nintendo's online store. The price had spiked on eBay to the $70 or $80 as well. I was never able to find a copy at a Gamestop store that wasn't gutted.

#46 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

I guess it's time to stop waiting around for a deal and just pick up a copy to play.
Posted Image

#47 midloo

midloo

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

I guess it's time to stop waiting around for a deal and just pick up a copy to play.

It's worth every penny. Best JRPG of the last decade in my opinion. I just hope devs take notice of some of the changes to the core JRPG formula that this game made. We need more titles like this one!
Posted Image

#48 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

It's worth every penny. Best JRPG of the last decade in my opinion. I just hope devs take notice of some of the changes to the core JRPG formula that this game made. We need more titles like this one!

Hear, hear. I just picked up a second copy because I love it so much.
www.bighugenerd.com

#49 ARsignal11

ARsignal11

Pirate King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

Eh, imo wii games might or might not get rare , (wii u is backwards compatible so it will help) xenoblade is one of the best rpg this gen and its a wii game . Not suprise if it is sold over 100$

They may or may not get rare, but man, are they still expensive. My GF bought me a Wii for my birthday recently and I wanted to build up my library and get some games we both would be able to enjoy. Looking into all of the first party Nintendo developed games, a lot of them are still priced $35-$45!! For example, New Super Mario Bros. has been out for some time, yet its still selling regularly for $45-$50. Same can be said for a bunch of others. Fortunately, I was able to find some games for really cheap (i.e., Kirby's Epic Yarn, Sin and Punishment, Last Story First Print Run) but for games like Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, to name a few, they are pretty high in price.

Fortunately, I was able to snag Xenoblade at a nearby Gamestop for MSRP (blasphemous, I know), but these other games, I just can't seem to find them cheap.

#50 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

I did that when GS was low on stock. It's a little bit too good. I immerse myself in it and don't emerge for hours. I give myself excuses not to play so I don't die of DVT.

#51 GamingKnight

GamingKnight

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

I'm going to nab it. I just got Last Story yesterday and nice to see this for under $70/80. Fuck my backlog life, so many gaaaammess! *Plays P4 Golden and Radiant Historia while it ships* XD

#52 Lordd_G

Lordd_G

90's Gamer 4 Life!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3f1f962aa1

That's because that bidder used Paypal drug money to purchase it...

:grouphug: Not only are we cheap gamers, but we're also asses! :grouphug:

#53 jousley

jousley

10yr Member of CAG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:24 AM

Just sold my used copy on eBay last week for $65. Thinking about getting a new opt o hold a bit and play later.

#54 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:45 AM

I'm going to nab it. I just got Last Story yesterday and nice to see this for under $70/80. Fuck my backlog life, so many gaaaammess! *Plays P4 Golden and Radiant Historia while it ships* XD

First world problems :bouncy: so fortunate we are.

#55 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:47 AM

Mine shipped from Gamestop pretty quickly. Fewer than 24 hours. :D Got shipping confirmation today.
www.bighugenerd.com

#56 DemiFiendRSA

DemiFiendRSA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:01 AM

Unfortunately, this game will probably never drop below the MSRP due to it being in demand and an exclusive to Gamestop.
Save $5 off your first purchase at glyde.com

#57 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:14 AM

My friend ordered two and one came gutted with a sticker that said 'nuevo' on it. Buyer beware.

They just don't want to lose money by selling it used. They are so cheap.

#58 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

My friend ordered two and one came gutted with a sticker that said 'nuevo' on it. Buyer beware.

Part of me figured this is why they got them back in stock... they probably had the stores ship back gutted copies.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D 

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :) 

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#59 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:26 AM

I received a new copy via UPS today. meaning unopened, not "nuevo..."

before you rant at me MSRP! MSRP! rabble rabble... i at least used a 10$ off coupon from a Cyber Monday order screw up and got them to up me to overnight shipping on both orders.

#60 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:11 AM

My friend ordered two and one came gutted with a sticker that said 'nuevo' on it. Buyer beware

This can't be legal

Would they even take a return on that considering it's not shrink-wrapped?