Put On Your Yarmulke, Here Comes HanukkOTT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#301 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:01 AM

Family Feud still kills to this day. Steve Harvey asks "Name something that's difficult to say to someone else." A pretty standard and general question. With two strikes down a woman answers by first saying "I'm celibate so this really doesn't apply to me, but....telling a man he has a small penis."

I fucking lost it when I heard her say it and needless to say it was not up on the board.

I watch it on occasion, but I love some of the shit they get away with on there. And Steve Harvey's reactions are that of a man sentenced to the deepest circle of hell lol

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#302 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:33 AM

Red Lobster. Love me some chain restaurants.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#303 DarlingNina

DarlingNina

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

First Nina, then me?

Weird...

Why weird? Have you been MIA also? I looked at the last time I posted. 2009 for OTT and 2010 for CAG in general. :D

#304 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

Afternoon, OTT.

Looking forward to the 4 day weekend!

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#305 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

4 day? I'm working three of those four days. At least time and a half for new years will make it worth it. Hoping for a slow weekend too.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#306 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

I forgot to mention, how was everyone Christmas? Everyone rake in some phat lootz or hilariously destroy people's hopes with their own crappy presents?

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#307 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

4 day? I'm working three of those four days. At least time and a half for new years will make it worth it. Hoping for a slow weekend too.

My only problem is figuring out when to use the 11 days I'm carrying over from 2012.

That will give me 31 days vacation in 2013...guess I can take March off. ;)

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#308 MusicNoteLess

MusicNoteLess

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

Saw the Hobbit last night. You know what surprised me the most? $20 for 2 hot dogs and a large drink. Gawdamn.

#309 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

Saw the Hobbit last night. You know what surprised me the most? $20 for 2 hot dogs and a large drink. Gawdamn.

That's why they make pockets so big these days. You gotta sneak some shit in.

#310 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

That or you eat beforehand. Only way I'd even consider buying popcorn at a theater is when they have the self serve butter dispensers like at AMC.

#311 DarlingNina

DarlingNina

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

That or you eat beforehand. Only way I'd even consider buying popcorn at a theater is when they have the self serve butter dispensers like at AMC.

Hi Minnie! :wave:

#312 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

That's why they make pockets so big these days. You gotta sneak some shit in.

#313 Wolve11

Wolve11

yea whatever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

Fat Trakan

#314 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:19 AM

Can anyone recommend good spyware removal software? I have tried Avast, Microsoft Security Essentials, Kasperky TDSS killer, adaware. and spybot and still can't get rid of it. Text keeps turning into ads.

Posted Image

#315 MusicNoteLess

MusicNoteLess

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

Wubb it.

#316 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

Malwarebytes?

Posted Image

#317 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:52 AM

Wubb it.

The thought crossed my mind.8-)

Posted Image

#318 Wolve11

Wolve11

yea whatever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:39 AM

Wubb it.

:rofl:
Best answer

#319 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

Maybe an obvious yes, but: Are you turning off system restore and doing boot scans?

#320 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:00 AM

Maybe an obvious yes, but: Are you turning off system restore and doing boot scans?

I did one earlier and it said it caught some stuff, but it didn't get rid of the main issue I was having.

Ended up using my issue as a reason to upgrade to windows 8.

#321 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:07 AM

I did one earlier and it said it caught some stuff, but it didn't get rid of the main issue I was having.

I still get re-directs (SmartSuggestor, etc, etc) and pop-ups using Chrome with AdBlocker Pro. I've ran scans and nothing seems to come up. i've just learned to live with it.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#322 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

I still get re-directs (SmartSuggestor, etc, etc) and pop-ups using Chrome with AdBlocker Pro. I've ran scans and nothing seems to come up. i've just learned to live with it.

Words were changing into clickable links for me.

#323 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

Second Post, Different Topic:

Wife wants a Kinect. Wii Fit isn't really doing it for exercise purposes anymore.
Is $250-$230 pretty much the lowest price to get one?
(Have a :ps3: . Am content with that. Not interested in the XBOX for games, it would be 95% for the wife just to use for Kinect and exercise purposes.)

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#324 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:43 AM

Hi Minnie! :wave:

O hai there!

#325 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:35 AM

Second Post, Different Topic:

Wife wants a Kinect. Wii Fit isn't really doing it for exercise purposes anymore.
Is $250-$230 pretty much the lowest price to get one?
(Have a :ps3: . Am content with that. Not interested in the XBOX for games, it would be 95% for the wife just to use for Kinect and exercise purposes.)

Might be able to get it for around $200 if you're lucky. Good news though, the Kinect Nike + game is really good. I worked on it a bit and the tracking is accurate and the training regimes are quality. Only issue is that you need a LOT of room (this is true of all Kinect games though).

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#326 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

14 inches of snow over the last three days. I'm glad I don't really need to go out for anything.

#327 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

Might be able to get it for around $200 if you're lucky. Good news though, the Kinect Nike + game is really good. I worked on it a bit and the tracking is accurate and the training regimes are quality. Only issue is that you need a LOT of room (this is true of all Kinect games though).

I pointed that one out to her on Amazon. ($249 right now)
I think she wants the Zumba game instead. Why, I don't know.
Our living room is fairly big. The couch is easily 8-10 feet away from the TV.

Just need to sell a few extra things to pay for it. Probably going to put the Phil & Ted's double stroller, and maybe some old cloth diapers on Craigslist.

Even on "casual" Saints Row 2 has some really frustrating missions. I'd hate to be playing it on hardcore.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#328 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

Whoever in this city that decided not to salt the roads/highways before the two big snowstorms that were well-publicized the day before should've been fired today. Nobody should be able to let that happen twice during the same week.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#329 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

I dunno how it happened but I suddenly got $19.xx in credit in my downloadable games at Amazon.

It's wierd since I only had $3 which I used to buy Dark Souls. I'm supposed to get $5 credit in January but mysteriously nearly $20 has apeared. Not even an even number. $19 & change.

#330 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:51 AM

Spoiler

Posted Image
Posted Image