Put On Your Yarmulke, Here Comes HanukkOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of the games I was playing most on my Nexus 7 just lost all progress for no reason, which is my biggest issue with mobile gaming and why I don't want to invest much in it compared to 3DS/Vita.

If anyone's in the market for N64, NES, or (primarily) SNES games, I have a bunch on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/sixersballernum3/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

PRobably going to unload a bunch of guides and some current gen games soon, too.

Also looking to unload a DS Lite (black, perfect cosmetic condition, with charger and 2 flash cards [for legitimate use only of course]), PSP 2000 (silver, has CFW), and Apple Magic Mouse (opened but unused) if anyone's interested before they hit eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man the end of Dexter tonight was great. I hope they do a good job of wrapping the show up next season. This season fixed a lot of the problems with S6 and made it interesting again.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='Rocko']If anyone's in the market for N64, NES, or (primarily) SNES games, I have a bunch on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/sixersballernum3/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

PRobably going to unload a bunch of guides and some current gen games soon, too.

Also looking to unload a DS Lite (black, perfect cosmetic condition, with charger and 2 flash cards [for legitimate use only of course]), PSP 2000 (silver, has CFW), and Apple Magic Mouse (opened but unused) if anyone's interested before they hit eBay.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in some of the guides, Rocko. Shoot me a list of what you have and how much per guide, and if I dont have them I'll buy some.

[quote name='giantqtipz']I love Saul Berenson. I love homeland. Best show evarrrr[/QUOTE]
I've always said Patinkin was an underrated actor. It's easily the best thing Daines has done and Lewis is as good as he was in Band of Brothers. The writing sometimes leaves me underwhelmed (which ironic since that's what it's won awards for, maybe token ones) The overall narrative of the US domestic citizen being the potential terrorist is a neat angle, why they had to go back to that well 3 times in the first two seasons is just groan worthy.

It's still very worth watching, I've got to finish catching up- the characters more than make up for any other short comings.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I've always said Patinkin was an underrated actor. It's easily the best thing Daines has done and Lewis is as good as he was in Band of Brothers. The writing sometimes leaves me underwhelmed (which ironic since that's what it's won awards for, maybe token ones) The overall narrative of the US domestic citizen being the potential terrorist is a neat angle, why they had to go back to that well 3 times in the first two seasons is just groan worthy.

It's still very worth watching, I've got to finish catching up- the characters more than make up for any other short comings.[/QUOTE]

The finale was so good that any criticism I had of the second half of this season has been rendered moot. It was that good. Dexter and Homeland both had excellent finales last night.

8 days till christmas. 7 days of shopping left.

Gotta change the baby's sleep schedule around. No more sleeping in late in the morning, no more staying up late at night and being passed from parent to parent. No more gymnastics in bed when we're trying to sleep.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I've always said Patinkin was an underrated actor. It's easily the best thing Daines has done and Lewis is as good as he was in Band of Brothers. The writing sometimes leaves me underwhelmed (which ironic since that's what it's won awards for, maybe token ones) The overall narrative of the US domestic citizen being the potential terrorist is a neat angle, why they had to go back to that well 3 times in the first two seasons is just groan worthy.

It's still very worth watching, I've got to finish catching up- the characters more than make up for any other short comings.[/QUOTE]

He was great in Criminal Minds, and then he got crucified for why and how he left. I quit watching not long after he left for the same reasons he wanted off of the show. Well, that and because Joe Mantegna, who replaced him, was nowhere near as good.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The finale was so good that any criticism I had of the second half of this season has been rendered moot. It was that good. Dexter and Homeland both had excellent finales last night.[/QUOTE]

Homeland:
They pulled a great swerve. I was certain that something was going to happen on that aircraft carrier, and then "I didn't park my car there" BOOM. So great.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Didn't really give anything away but:
You're welcome. :booty:
[/QUOTE]

Not clicking that....

Serious question: would one of you jabronis buy portal 2 for the pc from gamefly for me and let me pay you back with PayPal? It's $5 for the steam code.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Yea, I can swing that. PM me if someone else hasn't already.[/QUOTE]

I can't pm because I'm on mobile. :whistle2:(

I just wanna say, those amazon gold box managers are fuckers. I wanted Mage knight. Was stuck at a christmas party. Had to talk to people when it was on sale. Checked it by five minutes after it went on sale on my phone and itwas sold out.

So I get home at 9. Add myself to the waitlist. I'm 81 in line. 81. There's plenty in stock. But the deal is sold out. They explicitly put so few on sale that it would sell out in a couple minute.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Well, I went ahead and purchased it. I'll PM you the key and my e-mail for PayPal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro! I'll send the cash tomorrow when I can get on my computer.

According to Reuters for the next 30 days Walmart will sell new iPad 4's for $400 with a free $30 itunes gift card. In store only.

I may break down and get a tablet.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']According to Reuters for the next 30 days Walmart will sell new iPad 4's for $400 with a free $30 itunes gift card. In store only.

I may break down and get a tablet.[/QUOTE]

Not the iPad 4, the iPad 3. The original iPad with retina display, sans lightning port and upgraded processor.

I saw the same article Ackbar, phonearena and other outlets have picked it up also. I wonder how many people will read these and not even notice they got a 3rd gen instead of a 4th?

Credit goes to Apple for their stupid as fuck (or is it?) new marketing and naming strategy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Souls is on sale for $12.99 at Amazon/BB today. If I hadn't already picked up a few games during BF for Christmas, I might be tempted. And if I actually enjoyed the first one. (I couldnt remember the control scheme so quickly gave up barely an hour into it)

Think I'll get the stocking stuffers, and the bike for the middle kid whose birthday is a few days -after- Christmas.
Two kids with birthdays in December. Guess when our wedding anniversary is.

I liked my 3s iphone with the black bezel and white backing. I don't like a white bezel. In fact, I prefer my electronics to look like this...

BandW.jpg

That sucks it's the iPad 3. Guess I'm not getting a tablet.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']h3llbring3r likes the white iPads more than he likes the black iPads.[/QUOTE]

Black iPhone, white iPad is the way to go.

[quote name='munch']Does anyone want a steam code for titan quest? It's free y'all![/QUOTE]

I have one of these as well if a second person would like one.

It seems like Google makes a change to Youtube every day that makes it worse, from not defaulting to my subscription feed to this stupid menu to the left of the video on video pages.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']h3llbring3r likes the white iPads more than he likes the black iPads.[/QUOTE]

:lol: now that Dohdough had called me a racist on top of Myke calling me a nazi maybe your right but-
All my iOS devices are black. . .
Must be a FETISH :lol:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']:lol: now that Dohdough had called me a racist on top of Myke calling me a nazi maybe your right but-
All my iOS devices are black. . .
Must be a FETISH :lol:[/QUOTE]

Send a link for that.

Well, while my mother and sister are out of town for a funeral for my cousin, decided to get a liter of jager. Haven't had any in nearly a year and my dad doesn't give a shit. As long as I "don't do anything stupid and hurt myself". Shit I've hurt myself more being stone cold sober with all the shit in this house than I ever have while drunk from sneaking booze in

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Aren't you a little old to be sneaking alcohol past your parents?[/QUOTE]
My mother was born and raised Baptist in the south. To her alcohol is "devils juice". So if I want to drink and not get thrown out, I have to. Granted I only ever bother once a month anymore living here. My dad on the other hand doesn't care as long as I don't get so drunk that I fall and break my neck or anything. He knows me well enough that I would never get behind the wheel or anything.

Ironically, living here, I don't have much of an urge to get wasted all the time like I used to. Heck, have a small bottle of Wild Turkey 101 stashed in my room for nearly a month I haven't touched

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Wild Turkey 101[/QUOTE]
***Chills*** along with 151, an old collegiate nemesis. Does Aftershock still exist? :puke:

I'd rather drink straight rye. The mid-90's rocked for beer with the micro-brew explosion (I think I could have had 4 dozen beers a weekend for four years and not tapped half the market then) but it was surely bad times for high-proof spirits.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']***Chills*** along with 151, an old collegiate nemesis. Does Aftershock still exist? :puke:

I'd rather drink straight rye. The mid-90's rocked for beer with the micro-brew explosion (I think I could have had 4 dozen beers a weekend for four years and not tapped half the market then) but it was surely bad times for high-proof spirits.[/QUOTE]
Aftershock still is made. I find the stuff not bad. Tho I've a few friends that get trashed easily on the stuff. One time me and a room mate, Zeb, were over at my best friend Sherm's place. We were on the computer, and I swear, Zeb must have ninja'd his way into sneaking at least half a bottle while he was cooking. He took one step out of the kitchen, stumble, and fall over the parts for a turbo kit on the floor of Sherm's then out to sea room mate. next thing we know, Zeb goe to go lay down. Few mins later, we hear him hoarking over the toilet. Zeb doesn't say anything, just raises his arm and gives the thumbs up. Me and Sherm just shrugg it off as the guy is from the south and knows how to handle himself. Course this night, he couldn't lol

My nemesis is Southern Comfort. dear god, never again. Thats not southern hospitality at all, but sheer pain the next day. Not to mention gives me acid reflux like a mofo

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Aftershock still is made.

My nemesis is Southern Comfort. dear god, never again. Thats not southern hospitality at all, but sheer pain the next day. Not to mention gives me acid reflux like a mofo[/QUOTE]

Aftershock, makes your I-just-puked breath cinnamony fresh and leaves a pleasing cerise colored toilet stain.

Southern Comfort is a saccharinly sweet, brown-sugar bourbon "flavored" syrupy abomination. I share your disdain.

Seriously how the hell does Dohdough dodge the ban hammer? Jake and Puma added more substantively to CAG.

Edit: Now I'm a racist, nazi UncleBob who needs to GTFO. :( That one kinda annoys me. :whistle2:#

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back