Put On Your Yarmulke, Here Comes HanukkOTT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#421 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

Ohhhhhh man that would be amazing. Hearing Changes live would be the most incredible experience.

I just love that riff. Seeing him play that live would be incredible.

Posted Image

#422 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

Morning, OTT.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#423 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

:wave:

#424 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

:wave:

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#425 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

What did camoor do to warrant a temp ban? Just Curious.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#426 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

What did camoor do to warrant a temp ban? Just Curious.

dohdough also got one. I think it involved the same thread, the one about looking back at old internet posts.

#427 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

I thought everything on the internet expired after six months.

In other news, I'm shocked at Curt Schilling's vote totals and that he didn't make the all of Fame on the first ballow. Yes, he's not the greatest of human beings. I remmember him from Philly and nobody liked him then. But the man is clearly, clearly a HoF pitcher. He got less than 40% of the vote!

#428 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

For personal attacks?

Eh.
Need to come up with a dinner location for date with the wife on Friday. Maybe something Portlandish. Have always wanted to go to the food carts, but don't want to brave all the downtown traffic and street kids/homeless and lack of parking.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#429 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

I thought everything on the internet expired after six months.

In other news, I'm shocked at Curt Schilling's vote totals and that he didn't make the all of Fame on the first ballow. Yes, he's not the greatest of human beings. I remmember him from Philly and nobody liked him then. But the man is clearly, clearly a HoF pitcher. He got less than 40% of the vote!

HoF...debatable but bordering on probably. however, he is certainly not a first ballot HoF'er.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#430 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

HoF...debatable but bordering on probably. however, he is certainly not a first ballot HoF'er.

Whether somebody is first ballot material or not shouldn't matter. What difference is it if a guy gets in the first year or his last year of eligibility? The end result is still the same, and it's nonsense to think otherwise.

card.png

#431 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

I just love that riff. Seeing him play that live would be incredible.

Did you ever watch Extras? One of the greatest guest appearances on a tv show ever. "Sad little fat man, lonely little loser" :lol:

Posted Image

#432 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

Whether somebody is first ballot material or not shouldn't matter. What difference is it if a guy gets in the first year or his last year of eligibility? The end result is still the same, and it's nonsense to think otherwise.

So there is no difference between a First Ballot HoF'er like Mike Schmidt and say Ryne Sandberg, someone who was not? And if you say no, then you are delusional.

And while I agree with you in principle that it should not matter, unfortunately it does. What you have is an issue with is the voting process, which in and of itself is a travesty.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#433 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

Did you ever watch Extras? One of the greatest guest appearances on a tv show ever. "Sad little fat man, lonely little loser" :lol:

I haven't gotten around to watching it. I have The Larry Sanders Show, Curb, and 24 in the queue to watch before I get to something new. I also have four seasons of Breaking Bad to watch.

Posted Image

#434 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

Curb? Breaking Bad?! Get to work son!

Posted Image

#435 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

Ok. This is the worst shirt design I've ever seen on any of the daily shirt sites and beyond...

Spoiler

If I saw that in public, I would assume someone was rocking a slavery t-shirt.

Krumm_walk.gifOblina_walk.gifIckus_walk.gif

I'm looking for SNES games. PM me.

#436 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

/agree

I can't anyone would buy that.

Just plain awful!

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#437 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

So on a whim I ordered one of those Sony soundbars, ct150. I hope I like it.

#438 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

Wow. I just watched a show on Gengis Kahn on the history channel. He slept with and raped so many women, that genetic testing across asia has determined that aproximately 32 million men and women living today are descendents of Gengis Kahn.

32 million! That's in roughly 27 generations from the time of his death.

#439 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

Breaking Bad?!

#440 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

Wow. I just watched a show on Gengis Kahn on the history channel. He slept with and raped so many women, that genetic testing across asia has determined that aproximately 32 million men and women living today are descendents of Gengis Kahn.

32 million! That's in roughly 27 generations from the time of his death.

I find it hard to believe that History aired anything other than dudes looking to pawn their grandparents' stuff for gambling money or two guys pulling rusty signs out of a barn.

#441 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

I find it hard to believe that History aired anything other than dudes looking to pawn their grandparents' stuff for gambling money or two guys pulling rusty signs out of a barn.

Well, it's true hat the dya after they did a thing on ancient aliens.

#442 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

Holy crap. Bread is as addictive as crack. http://www.colbertna...heat-addictions

Braving the pillow gauntlet.

Posted Image

#443 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

Sup OTT.
Lately ive read about TTM. It stands for "Thru The Mail" Its when you send stuff to your favorite ballplayer and hope they send it back , though it can apply to just about anyone. So basically its fan mail haha :booty:
well ive been thinking of doing it.Has anyone done something like it before?

haha i use to watch the history channel all the time,and most of it wasnt even history. I remember in high school my science teacher laughed at the idea that the history channel things other than history.

Holy crap. Bread is as addictive as crack. http://www.colbertna...heat-addictions

Im not surprised. I LOVE bread. Now im ganna try and not eat any to see if i just like it or if its an addiction.

#444 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:07 AM

After 8.5 years, I think it's time to leave my work at Target. I tried to be loyal to them and took all their excuses for making me do their work while my workload was incomplete. I rarely take days off so it really hit the fan when I was approved for one day off (unpaid even though I asked for paid) and rewarded with a schedule that has me working 10 days straight.

I had a meltdown to the point where all I ate was a small bag of potato chips and nothing else (so much for bread addiction). It was hard enough to get a job back then so I can't image how bad it will be now to find something new. But yeah, it's time for me to move on.
Posted Image

#445 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

Morning, OTT

DoPhilly Soft Pretzels count as bread? Because I can eat 100's of those!

Sup OTT.
Lately ive read about TTM. It stands for "Thru The Mail" Its when you send stuff to your favorite ballplayer and hope they send it back , though it can apply to just about anyone. So basically its fan mail haha :booty:
well ive been thinking of doing it.Has anyone done something like it before?

Back when I was younger (early to mid-80's), I used to send items to to sports stars to to have them signed and sent back. Items included Baseballs, cards, Mini-footballs, etc. Most of the time, I would get the item back as undeliverable, but I did get a few signatures. I have a signed Dan Fouts football card and a Steve Jeltz baseball. The coolest item I got was a Harold Carmichael signed Jersey. Reason I say that is because I only sent him a card to sign.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#446 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

After 8.5 years, I think it's time to leave my work at Target. I tried to be loyal to them and took all their excuses for making me do their work while my workload was incomplete. I rarely take days off so it really hit the fan when I was approved for one day off (unpaid even though I asked for paid) and rewarded with a schedule that has me working 10 days straight.

I had a meltdown to the point where all I ate was a small bag of potato chips and nothing else (so much for bread addiction). It was hard enough to get a job back then so I can't image how bad it will be now to find something new. But yeah, it's time for me to move on.

I've been working there myself for almost 2 1/2 years at this point, and I can't even see how someone could be there for as long as you have. Having ten straight work days makes me think you're a team lead to get those hours. Right now I think my hours have dropped to 25, to 14, and now up to 20 on the newest schedule.

Even if it's to go to a gas station, I'm tempted to look for a new job just for more hours even if the pay is the same. Not like it could be worse. Granted, I'm only still there because job hunting is not my forte to begin with.

card.png

#447 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

While adding a book to my Goodreads list today, this was on the "Recently Updated" list.

"Dan" says it's really hot. I'm sure all you other MMA fans would like to give it a try? ;)
Spoiler

Edited by eldergamer, 11 January 2013 - 06:19 PM.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#448 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

hey uh... you. you guys wanna see some shit?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#449 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

My ship has finally come in!!!!

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI
ROBERT MUELLER III EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
FBI.WASHINGTON DC.

FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

FROM: ROBERT MUELLER III EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION WASHINGTON DC. FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

The federal bureau of investigation (FBI).Through our intelligence-monitoring network has discovered that the transaction that the bank contacted you previously was legal.Recentlythe fund has been legally approved to be paid via Central Bank of Nigeria.

So, we, the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington Dc, in conjunction with the United Nations (UN) financial department have investigated through our monitoring network noting that your transaction with the Central Bank of Nigeria legal. You have the legitimate right to complete your transaction to claim your fund US$10.7,000,000.00 (Ten million Seven Hundred Thousand united states dollars)
Because of so much scam going on in Nigeria.We the federal bureau of investigation decided to contact the FedEx Courier Service Company in Nigeria
for them to give us their procedures on how to sent this money to you without any further complain or delay. We just got an information from the Central Bank of Nigeria and they have loaded your US$10.7,000,000.00 in ATM CARD and submit to the FedEx courier service company for immediate delivery to your doorstep.

You are required to choose one option, which you will be able to pay and also convenient for you, for quick delivery of your parcel containing your ATM CARD and other two original back up documents.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#450 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

thats insane dude. what did you do to get all that money?