Put On Your Yarmulke, Here Comes HanukkOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yarmulke, kippah, yamaka motha putzers!
lrg-2877-bruce_willis_kippah.jpg

-Yonatan McCohen

Still wish it was a KwanzOTT but glad it's not a ChristmOTT.

Another rainy morning.
Need to go to Michael's to find some sort of craft project for my daughter for Christmas. That should be emasculating.

Big Macs are $1.12 today. My friend bought 24 for some reason, and brought me one. I haven't had one since the 90s probably. They're a lot smaller than I remember (seriously, the pickles were thicker than the beef patties), and not nearly as good as they were when I was a kid.

[quote name='eldergamer']Another rainy morning.
Need to go to Michael's to find some sort of craft project for my daughter for Christmas. That should be emasculating.[/QUOTE]
They have woodworking, woodburning, and leather-crafting supplies there too ya know- All Ron Swanson approved.
picture.php

Just drove back home from WI and I was really uncomfortable. It was all in my head and I made it home fine, but I keep telling negative things to myself and I halfway believe them.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']It has to be a bunch of spam accounts.[/QUOTE]

I didnt put any thought into it but I wouldn't doubt it. I did notice that they were all 22 as well. I was replying to a pm before I left to study for my test ans noticed it. It just threw me off to see it.

Wish I could figure out how to shave without chopping my face up.

[quote name='Rocko']One paper to write and I'm home free.[/QUOTE]

From time to time, my wife asks me "do you still play COD with Rocko?" Lol. She don't know.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wish I could figure out how to shave without chopping my face up.[/QUOTE]

I highly recommend the Gillete Fusion Proglide...sure the razors cost $112.57 for a 4 pack, but 1) They last FOREVER; 2) they dont nick; and 3) they really are the closest shave ever.

[quote name='Number83']I highly recommend the Gillete Fusion Proglide...sure the razors cost $112.57 for a 4 pack, but 1) They last FOREVER; 2) they dont nick; and 3) they really are the closest shave ever.[/QUOTE]

I'm too cheap for that. I usually just buy the Gillette blue handle disposable ones. They have three (?) blades and a litte soothing strip. You get about 10 of em for $7 or $8. They last me probably a month.

Costco has a case of 52 of em. They probably last me a year.

I rarely nick my face with the blade, but I'm still getting the rare pimple here or there in my advanced age. Those end up getting cut while shaving and leaving little bloody spots.

Growing a beard and maintaining it is actually more work than shaving, too.

[quote name='eldergamer']I'm too cheap for that. I usually just buy the Gillette blue handle disposable ones. They have three (?) blades and a litte soothing strip. You get about 10 of em for $7 or $8. They last me probably a month.

Costco has a case of 52 of em. They probably last me a year.

I rarely nick my face with the blade, but I'm still getting the rare pimple here or there in my advanced age. Those end up getting cut while shaving and leaving little bloody spots.

Growing a beard and maintaining it is actually more work than shaving, too.[/QUOTE]

I buy the same stuff, I think I just suck at shaving.

That's why I only do it about once every two weeks.

In 5 years from now , let's say 75% of content is digital. (Games, music, books, etc)

How are you going to wrap that for Christmas?

[quote name='eldergamer']Every two weeks? I'd have a full beard in two weeks. I shave every other day at least.[/QUOTE]

Same here...I can't imagine.

[quote name='eldergamer']I'm too cheap for that. I usually just buy the Gillette blue handle disposable ones. They have three (?) blades and a litte soothing strip. You get about 10 of em for $7 or $8. They last me probably a month.

[/QUOTE]

What if I told you a 4 pack of the ProGlides gets me 4 and a half months, shaving every other day? They really do last forever...unless my wife finds my razor, then it's ruined after she does her legs. But it does suck dropping $20 for only 4 blades.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']
From time to time, my wife asks me "do you still play COD with Rocko?" Lol. She don't know.[/QUOTE]

I wish! I've pretty much completely fallen out of console gaming... I pretty much only play games on my phone and Vita/3DS now. I guess that's what moving out and going to school does to you. I never even played MW3 aside from a little bit with my roommate's disc last year. :c

[quote name='Wolve11']All those spam accounts are from some Vietnamese dude..... Minh?[/QUOTE]

Shhhhh, you werent suppose to say anything

[quote name='eldergamer']Every two weeks? I'd have a full beard in two weeks. I shave every other day at least.[/QUOTE]

I'm one of those dudes that just can't grow a beard. My hair genetics are just too light and thin for that sort of thing.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm one of those dudes that just can't grow a beard. My hair genetics are just too light and thin for that sort of thing.[/QUOTE]

I can't grow shit.

My new favorite video on Youtube (NSFW!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2yNcAZt3E8&list=FLXzdoOeuxd5rQssjtYFrigg&index=14

Funny, I just decided to grow my beard out for the winter several weeks ago. First time I've bothered having a full one in 2-3 years. Always hated making sure everything is even on my neck

I swear I tried to find this thread for like 5 minutes but didn't see it anywhere...I was wondering if it got deleted. CAG was acting up though too, so that's probably why.

EDIT: New message, how many of you believe the world is coming to an end? And why haven't I seen more 2012 doomsday movies? I feel jipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
a) No one

b) They're all horrible

And I can grow a beard in about a week .. but theres nothing happening at the north pole. I'd gladly give up my beard growing ability for hair. :(

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']EDIT: New message, how many of you believe the world is coming to an end? And why haven't I seen more 2012 doomsday movies? I feel jipped.[/QUOTE]

I believe it will, in about 500 billion years.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']EDIT: New message, how many of you believe the world is coming to an end? [/QUOTE]

I'll admit to pretending to believe, if only to give justification for my procrastination. Looks like I need to find a new reason once 2013 rolls around.

The two year old puked everywhere a little while ago. Hot dogs, shell noodles, and red kool-aid. She just kept walking while she did it. She took that barfing on tour. Fun times.

All the razor talk makes me want to mention that I really like the high end Schick disposable. I was always a Gilette guy until the new Schick. Target puts that thing in a bundle for the holidays and you end up with the razor, 4 extra blades, and shaving cream for 10 bucks. Ends up being a really good deal since the blades themselves are usually like 10 bucks.

The sun is expected to burn out the remainder of it's gases in 3.4 Billion years, then it will begin to expand and devour the solar system...before it's light finally dims.

Any is CAG really slow for anyone else? Takes like 40 seconds for a page to load.
__

The Schick Quattro is pretty nice, but for the price it really doesnt have the longevity of the Fusion ProGlide. For the disposibles, Ive always liked the Schick Extreme.

I'm on my last blade of Gillete Mach 3. I shave often and they do last a while though I know I should be replacing the blade sooner. But next time I'm going to try out the cheap throwaway twin blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back