Put On Your Yarmulke, Here Comes HanukkOTT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#121 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:27 AM

Yea, I can swing that. PM me if someone else hasn't already.

I can't pm because I'm on mobile. :-(

#122 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

I just wanna say, those amazon gold box managers are fuckers. I wanted Mage knight. Was stuck at a christmas party. Had to talk to people when it was on sale. Checked it by five minutes after it went on sale on my phone and itwas sold out.

So I get home at 9. Add myself to the waitlist. I'm 81 in line. 81. There's plenty in stock. But the deal is sold out. They explicitly put so few on sale that it would sell out in a couple minute.

#123 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:32 AM

Well, I went ahead and purchased it. I'll PM you the key and my e-mail for PayPal.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#124 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:40 AM

Well, I went ahead and purchased it. I'll PM you the key and my e-mail for PayPal.

Thanks bro! I'll send the cash tomorrow when I can get on my computer.

#125 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:58 AM

I feel like munch owes me money.

#126 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

wasn't portal 2 just on sale for $5. I mean, like, last week.

#127 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

I feel like munch owes me money.

No, you owe ME money!

#128 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

Morning, OTT.

1 week till Christmas!!! :whee:

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#129 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

According to Reuters for the next 30 days Walmart will sell new iPad 4's for $400 with a free $30 itunes gift card. In store only.

I may break down and get a tablet.

#130 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

According to Reuters for the next 30 days Walmart will sell new iPad 4's for $400 with a free $30 itunes gift card. In store only.

I may break down and get a tablet.

Not the iPad 4, the iPad 3. The original iPad with retina display, sans lightning port and upgraded processor.

#131 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

I saw the same article Ackbar, phonearena and other outlets have picked it up also. I wonder how many people will read these and not even notice they got a 3rd gen instead of a 4th?

Credit goes to Apple for their stupid as Fuck (or is it?) new marketing and naming strategy.

Edited by h3llbring3r, 18 December 2012 - 07:08 PM.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#132 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

h3llbring3r likes the white iPads more than he likes the black iPads.

#133 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

Dark Souls is on sale for $12.99 at Amazon/BB today. If I hadn't already picked up a few games during BF for Christmas, I might be tempted. And if I actually enjoyed the first one. (I couldnt remember the control scheme so quickly gave up barely an hour into it)

Think I'll get the stocking stuffers, and the bike for the middle kid whose birthday is a few days -after- Christmas.
Spoiler

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#134 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

I liked my 3s iphone with the black bezel and white backing. I don't like a white bezel. In fact, I prefer my electronics to look like this...

Posted Image

That sucks it's the iPad 3. Guess I'm not getting a tablet.

#135 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

Black iPhone, white iPad is the way to go.

#136 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

I'm done with you flu, you can fuck right off now.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#137 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

Made a bit over $300 on old SNES and N64 games. Not bad. Pays for the GF's birthday present is a few weeks!

#138 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

Does anyone want a steam code for titan quest? It's free y'all!

#139 darthbudge

darthbudge

The Real DB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

Does anyone want a steam code for titan quest? It's free y'all!

I have one of these as well if a second person would like one.

#140 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:23 PM

It seems like Google makes a change to Youtube every day that makes it worse, from not defaulting to my subscription feed to this stupid menu to the left of the video on video pages.

#141 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

:lol: now that Dohdough had called me a racist on top of Myke calling me a nazi maybe your right but-
All my iOS devices are black. . .
Must be a FETISH :lol:

#142 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

:lol: now that Dohdough had called me a racist on top of Myke calling me a nazi maybe your right but-
All my iOS devices are black. . .
Must be a FETISH :lol:

Send a link for that.

#143 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

Well, while my mother and sister are out of town for a funeral for my cousin, decided to get a liter of jager. Haven't had any in nearly a year and my dad doesn't give a shit. As long as I "don't do anything stupid and hurt myself". Shit I've hurt myself more being stone cold sober with all the shit in this house than I ever have while drunk from sneaking booze in

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#144 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

Aren't you a little old to be sneaking alcohol past your parents?

#145 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

Send a link for that.

You've got PM.

My Trade list:

#146 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

Aren't you a little old to be sneaking alcohol past your parents?

My mother was born and raised Baptist in the south. To her alcohol is "devils juice". So if I want to drink and not get thrown out, I have to. Granted I only ever bother once a month anymore living here. My dad on the other hand doesn't care as long as I don't get so drunk that I fall and break my neck or anything. He knows me well enough that I would never get behind the wheel or anything.

Ironically, living here, I don't have much of an urge to get wasted all the time like I used to. Heck, have a small bottle of Wild Turkey 101 stashed in my room for nearly a month I haven't touched

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#147 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

Wild Turkey 101

***Chills*** along with 151, an old collegiate nemesis. Does Aftershock still exist? :puke:

I'd rather drink straight rye. The mid-90's rocked for beer with the micro-brew explosion (I think I could have had 4 dozen beers a weekend for four years and not tapped half the market then) but it was surely bad times for high-proof spirits.

My Trade list:

#148 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

***Chills*** along with 151, an old collegiate nemesis. Does Aftershock still exist? :puke:

I'd rather drink straight rye. The mid-90's rocked for beer with the micro-brew explosion (I think I could have had 4 dozen beers a weekend for four years and not tapped half the market then) but it was surely bad times for high-proof spirits.

Aftershock still is made. I find the stuff not bad. Tho I've a few friends that get trashed easily on the stuff. One time me and a room mate, Zeb, were over at my best friend Sherm's place. We were on the computer, and I swear, Zeb must have ninja'd his way into sneaking at least half a bottle while he was cooking. He took one step out of the kitchen, stumble, and fall over the parts for a turbo kit on the floor of Sherm's then out to sea room mate. next thing we know, Zeb goe to go lay down. Few mins later, we hear him hoarking over the toilet. Zeb doesn't say anything, just raises his arm and gives the thumbs up. Me and Sherm just shrugg it off as the guy is from the south and knows how to handle himself. Course this night, he couldn't lol

My nemesis is Southern Comfort. dear god, never again. Thats not southern hospitality at all, but sheer pain the next day. Not to mention gives me acid reflux like a mofo

#149 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:02 AM

Aftershock still is made.

My nemesis is Southern Comfort. dear god, never again. Thats not southern hospitality at all, but sheer pain the next day. Not to mention gives me acid reflux like a mofo

Aftershock, makes your I-just-puked breath cinnamony fresh and leaves a pleasing cerise colored toilet stain.

Southern Comfort is a saccharinly sweet, brown-sugar bourbon "flavored" syrupy abomination. I share your disdain.

Seriously how the hell does Dohdough dodge the ban hammer? Jake and Puma added more substantively to CAG.

Edit: Now I'm a racist, nazi UncleBob who needs to GTFO. :( That one kinda annoys me. :-#

My Trade list:

#150 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:32 AM

Yeah, Aftershock does have that ability. At least the after puke breathe with that is tolerable compared to anything else that has alcohol in it lol. Another side effect from the toilet stain is that its a great way to get a laugh off of someone that thinks they're puking blood. Tho, if I'm gonna drink any type of cinnamon schnapps, its going to be Goldschlager. Order a Golden Nazi (jager and golschlager) at a bar and watch peoples reactions. Same goes for my favorite drink a red headed slut

And yeah, SoCo is nasty. Its gotta be the peach flavoring they use. I will admit that I've been tempted to try the one with lime and the other one with black cherry. But not tempted enough to bother.