Vita on "Disappointment Lists" for 2012

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#91 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

Congratulations! You guys just described the Unit 13/Instant Game Collection bundle.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#92 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

Congratulations! You guys just described the Unit 13/Instant Game Collection bundle.

^This.
Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?

#93 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

Lol damn! It sounded so good in theory. The bundle should have included assassins creed. If assassins creed. And call of duty would have been considered to live up to the promise of "console quality on the go" then I think the vita would have been in a better position going into 2013. Better position meaning...sales momentum.
Posted Image

#94 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

To be fair, there are too many different bundles out there. I can think of at least Unit 13, Madden, Black Ops, and AC3 as official and current bundles off the top of my head. Plus you still have the 3G model, and whatever unofficial bundles retailers want to sell. Sony needs to cut down on the SKUs (drop the 3G model), offer one bundle, and bring the price down. Something siimlar to Amazon's Black Friday offering of a Vita with AC3, 3 months of Plus, PS All-Stars, and a 4GB card would be a great starter bundle at $250, though I would personally drop one of the full games and up the memory card to 8GB.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#95 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

Minus the price drop and larger memory card. A 4GB card is kind of a joke for the Instant Game Collection, which inflates the cost. Otherwise I agree and it would be a great value.
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#96 Qontrol

Qontrol

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

Does that bundle include a price cut? If so they can't do much more right now. They just need to get some more good games and ride it out a little.

#97 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

Honestly, the Vita should come with a free 32 GB card, three games, PS Plus for three years, and a price cut to $100.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#98 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

Honestly, the Vita should come with a free 32 GB card, three games, PS Plus for three years, and a price cut to $100.

Not to mention it should have a way to charge my cell phone and Nintendo DS. Also the games should include manuals.

#99 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

Should also be in 3d and play WiiU games.

#100 kurrptsenate

kurrptsenate

HAW-DOO-TEN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

the manuals are all digital btw...

vita, like any system really, is about finding the those certain games you just can't not have. for a fighting game enthusiast like myself, its absolutely amazing to have training mode in your pocket. the online is much better than the 3ds for these types of games. I know with marvel and street fighter alone, i've gotten about 500 hrs of game play off those two alone.

my 3ds is seldom played and I just got Mario sticker star
Posted Image

#101 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:43 AM

vita, like any system really, is about finding the those certain games you just can't not have.

I am absolutely on the same bandwagon. I favor handheld rpgs with pseudo next-gen fidelity, so when they announced Persona4 Golden the vita was a must-buy. I'm also hopeful for future ports of FFX HD and/or FF-Type 0 once Square-Enix gets their house organized (haha).

I will toy with the 3DS again once Fire Emblem comes out ... and then it will go back into hibernation until Advance Wars 3DS... maybe. Systems are all about the exclusive games that you derive enjoyment from; thus, none of the systems I own are disappointments.

My Current Lowball Sale is OPEN.  Lots of sweet deals starting at just $1. Ends 8/25, so hurry! 

animePSP2.jpg