Photo
- - - - -

Humble Indie Bundle 7 - Offspring Fling, Cave Story+, Basement Collection added!

• Please log in to reply
280 replies to this topic

#241 wongjp

wongjp

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

I have Steam codes for the following I'm willing to part with:

Offspring Fling
Indie Game: The Movie

PM me if you're interested in them. Thank you.

#242 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

If anyone grabbed a bundle and isn't going to use the Dungeon Defenders collection, I'd like a second copy.

#243 injendsm

injendsm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

If anyone wants Shank 2, let me know. I already have it on XBL and I don't plan on playing it on my PC.

#244 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

I got a Portal 2 Steam Voucher for anyone willing to pay the minimum (to unlock ALL games) for the HUmble Indie Bundle 7 (I have zero paypal right now so money is tight)

PM me if anyones interested.

#245 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

I got a Portal 2 Steam Voucher for anyone willing to pay the minimum (to unlock ALL games) for the HUmble Indie Bundle 7 (I have zero paypal right now so money is tight)

PM me if anyones interested.

Do you mean a Portal 2 Steam Key? Or that voucher that came with the PS3 version? You need a PSN account and physical game disc to unlock that one I believe.

Also are you asking for a minimum ($1) bundle or a Beat the Average bundle (Getting you the bonus games)? Those are two different things.

Lastly, there is a Steam Group Buy thread where most people do their trading, so you should post this there instead.

#246 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

1h left go go
Posted Image

#247 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

Just found out a friend missed this. Anyone grab any BTA spares?

#248 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

Has anyone heard anything about the next humble indie bundle?

#249 jw430

jw430

Some say...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:42 AM

Just found out a friend missed this. Anyone grab any BTA spares?

also try steam buying/trading thread if you haven't yet

#250 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

Next Humble Bundle is going to be another Mojam, starts tomorrow.

http://www.mojang.co...elp-inspire-us/

#251 Junpei

Junpei

Think big. Start small. Move fast.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

Next Humble Bundle is going to be another Mojam, starts tomorrow.

http://www.mojang.co...elp-inspire-us/

But... is this an "official" Humble Bundle? I mean, will it be the Humble Bundle 8 or another type of HIB? Just out of curiosity...

Anyway, I chose "Robot" and "Surgery": I want to be a mecha-nic who fixes giant robots that reckless hot-blooded pilots mess up during their battles. Make that for me!

#252 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

Those don't really count. I'll probably support just to toy with the useless unfinished games for a few minutes and say I did.

#253 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

But... is this an "official" Humble Bundle? I mean, will it be the Humble Bundle 8 or another type of HIB? Just out of curiosity...

Anyway, I chose "Robot" and "Surgery": I want to be a mecha-nic who fixes giant robots that reckless hot-blooded pilots mess up during their battles. Make that for me!

It's not a numbered bundle, but I would consider it "official" since its part of the "Humble Bundle" name. I'm sure there will be a Humble Bundle 8 in the future, this has nothing to do with that. It's another type of Humble Bundle, but personally my least favorite.

#254 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

Humble Bundle Mojam 2 is live.

#255 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

Humble Bundle Mojam 2 is live.

Yeah, I'll be passing on that. The last one was crap. I mean if people want to give money to charity then give money to charity but some crappy game thrown together in a weekend that's worse than most free flash games to me isn't worth it just because it has the Mojam and Humble Bundle names on it.

mdUFwSE.png

#256 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

Was that gun game from Wolffire part of the last one? I almost regret not getting that for a penny.

For all the disappointing vaporware tier work on Overgrowth (Lugaru HD HD more like.) they do know how to throw at least an interesting looking game together for indie devs.

#257 Manifest95

Manifest95

Every Dollar Counts!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Ah, I usually toss a dollar to those people outside a store asking for donations, so i figured to do the same here and get a few free games. Plus I get to see how talented people are with a limited amount of time. No lost in my book if they are complete crap!
Posted Image

#258 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

Ah, I usually toss a dollar to those people outside a store asking for donations, so i figured to do the same here and get a few free games. Plus I get to see how talented people are with a limited amount of time. No lost in my book if they are complete crap!

Same thing I did last time and this time. Throw in a charity dollar and see what rough demos they come up with. Last time I as naive enough to think they might put together something somewhat entertaining. Didn't happen.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#259 UnicornBang

UnicornBang

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

Not seeing the minimum. Don't think it is live yet.

#260 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

Cool! Crap bundle ahead! All that waiting... For this! Nice...

#261 UnicornBang

UnicornBang

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

Cool! Crap bundle ahead! All that waiting... For this! Nice...

This is going to be like that one Christmas that I asked for the Green Ranger, and Got Billy. Thanks Mom and Dad...

#262 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

Put in a buck last time thinking they might toss in some completed games (didn't really expect it, though). Never played any of the stuff they made. Probably skipping this one. Hopefully they put on an actual bundle soon and don't have another gimmick one after this.

#263 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

This is going to be like that one Christmas that I asked for the Green Ranger, and Got Billy. Thanks Mom and Dad...

What do you have against Billy?!?!?

#264 UnicornBang

UnicornBang

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

What do you have against Billy?!?!?

Worst original Ranger period. There is no question. Alpha could have kicked more ass.

#265 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

Hmmm, this probably means that they won't be launching the rumored Humble Android 5 this week.

They have run consecutive bundles in the past. But since the Wolfire people are taking part in the Mojam challenge, they're probably gonna be too busy to mind the shop while a new bundle launches.

#266 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:23 AM

March 3, 2013. New HiB. Mark my words. I don't care if it's a Sunday. The new HiB will be godly.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#267 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:41 AM

Here's hoping. I'm actually starting to run out of stuff to play.

#268 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:17 AM

Here's hoping. I'm actually starting to run out of stuff to play.

Tell me you're joking?!?

...or at least really really selective?

#269 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

Really really selective. My tastes also eschew a good 75% or more modern AAA titles.

#270 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

Normal indie games are terrible enough. Who wants RUSHED indie games? That's like asking to lose TWICE.