Photo
- - - - -

Gold(en) Nunchuk back in stock on Club Nintendo.

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#61 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

PM me if your looking for coins...I have a few extra codes I haven't registered yet...only looking for $1.50-$2.00 paypal each.

Oh and here's a free code to help out fellow CAGs.

Wii Play - RNQ67FWYPNKMV3

#62 Jasper & Harley

Jasper & Harley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

Had to fill out a couple Post-Play surveys to get to 900, but I got one! Thanks OP. Like some other members, it probably would have been a while before I checked to see if anything new was added.

UyUhMmy.png

#63 VOLTAN

VOLTAN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

The same people that scoop up tons of cheap Nintendo games, use the codes, then flip the games :/

^this

#64 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

Seems like some people dont know but you can add a second family member to your account and register multiples through that account. all points are pooled into one bank for the family. Not trying to take points away from people that need then, just putting it out there for those who dont know about doing that.

This saved my bacon. was 20 coins short. I cannot register my wiiU because of the 5 gig update on my crappy 1 meg internet.

Had 2 copies of Resident Evil Revelations, wouldnt let me register both. SO glad i read this.

Gold 'chuck on its way..thanks.

#65 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

I was saving my points in hopes that SNES classic controller that japan got would show up, but figured I may as well cash in now for a gold chuck. Had to use the code I got from my brothers Wii I got him and break open the copy of Skyward Sword for it's code to get it, but I was going to do those before the end of gold/platinum cycle anyhow. Now the question is what to do with it since I pretty much use the classic controller for everything on my Wii :D

#66 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

Got the Nunchuck! Thanks to Rollobobo for the codes!

Edited by knightsdwn, 09 January 2013 - 04:15 AM.

#67 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:05 AM

makes you wonder how limited this really is since this is the 3rd time theyve done it. But I had 920 so I finally got one and thats all I needed. 90 more points and im already platinum too. lol Gonna have to save my 160 coins for my Wii U until after June so I can use them towards next years platinum status. 90 will be easy since I still have to register my xenoblade chronicles and nintendo land.

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing
:360:
WWE 2k14

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Dr. Luigi
:3ds: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

#68 MaximusDM

MaximusDM

What is a man!?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

gold nunchuck is the only "unique" thing you can get lately from club nintendo. Plus the value of them is $40-$90 on ebay, thats why I got 2. One to sell, one to keep!

If that is true, then I'm about to go pick up some spray paint cans and start a business selling spray painted Wii nunchucks.

#69 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

If that is true, then I'm about to go pick up some spray paint cans and start a business selling spray painted Wii nunchucks.

:roll:

You don't want it, fine. But stop being a moron.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#70 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

Anybody know how many coins registering your Wii U is worth? I think I'm at 700 coins, but still need to register my Wii U, a couple of Wii games, and a couple of Wii U games. I'm hoping once I register it all I'll be over the 900 coin mark.

#71 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

Jesus, I will never understand how people have thousands upon thousands of CN coins. I grabbed the full shebang of Wii U codes plus several first-party Wii games this past fall and I'm only at 500.

You have to be willing to steal from babies and push over old people. At first I was hesitant, but it gets easier everytime you do it.

I have lots of CN codes.
Anyone have Disney movie rewards codes to trade for them?

#72 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

If anyone has a points they could part with I'd be really appreciative. I'm 50 points short. Don't have a paypal account, but I would be happy to give you the next code that comes my way.

#73 Teeg

Teeg

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

If anyone has a points they could part with I'd be really appreciative. I'm 50 points short. Don't have a paypal account, but I would be happy to give you the next code that comes my way.

Sent you a PM. Hope that helps

#74 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

Anybody know how many coins registering your Wii U is worth? I think I'm at 700 coins, but still need to register my Wii U, a couple of Wii games, and a couple of Wii U games. I'm hoping once I register it all I'll be over the 900 coin mark.

I believe it's 160 for the Wii U and it says so on the site.

#75 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

Sent you a PM. Hope that helps

Thanks again, Teeg. Just 10 points shy. Anyone know how long it takes for the post-play survey to appear?

#76 blcklblskt

blcklblskt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

Thanks again, Teeg. Just 10 points shy. Anyone know how long it takes for the post-play survey to appear?

7 days I believe.

#77 LegendK1ll3r

LegendK1ll3r

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

Got it this time! Finally... haha.

Posted Image

#78 z3razerviper

z3razerviper

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

I've been hunting for the other thread via the search button but I couldn't find it. Have any of you CAGers received their reward for 2012? I picked the Mario LE Cards, says they shipped in November but received NOTHING.

Kind of scratching my head on this.

Much appreciative for the feedback!

Call Nintendo I got mine almost a month ago

#79 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

Damnit I'm 20 points short at 880. Time to start calling friends to see if they have any lol.

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#80 msdmoney

msdmoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

Thanks for this, it was a laborious process last night to enter about 850 points worth of games and systems, but I finished and ordered the gold nunchuk.

#81 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

Damnit I'm 20 points short at 880. Time to start calling friends to see if they have any lol.

Same here. I'm 20 points short as well and it's the worst feeling. :(

#82 ZildjianKX

ZildjianKX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

10 points short... I forgot to do a survey that expired last week, ugg...

#83 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

Just placed my order! Thanks to the generosity of a fellow CAG who helped push me over the edge, and who will remain nameless so he doesn't get spammed with PM's lol. You know who you are, and thank you!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#84 Lordd_G

Lordd_G

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

I've been hunting for the other thread via the search button but I couldn't find it. Have any of you CAGers received their reward for 2012? I picked the Mario LE Cards, says they shipped in November but received NOTHING.

Kind of scratching my head on this.

Much appreciative for the feedback!

Give it another couple of weeks. My 2012 Platinum reward was "shipped" very early December and I got it a couple of days before New Year's. Remember, these things are shipped "4th class".

If it doesn't come in after a couple of more weeks, just call the Big N.

Not only are we cheap gamers, but we're also asses!

#85 billbloodshed

billbloodshed

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

I was 50 points short, but I picked up a code for a couple of bucks on ebay to get me over the edge

Thanks for the heads up op!

#86 h8b1llg8ts

h8b1llg8ts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

Recieved my shipping email. Man I'm excited to add this to my gold Wii remote and gold controller ...

#87 daigen

daigen

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

Yup ordered mine yesterday. Been stockpiling points in hopes this would come back in stock. w00t!

#88 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

This morning I only had 240 points. Tonight I just spent almost 3 hours getting enough points to get the gold nun-chuk. I did lots of surveys for games I already registered as well as registered a DSiXL and 3DSXL (45 minutes), set up and downloaded the Wii U initial update, linked my club nintendo account to system, took survey (2 hours including waiting an hour for survey to show up). Finally I just ordered the gold nun-chuk.

Now I have a golden nun-chuk, golden wii-mote, and golden classic controller. I am happy! :D

#89 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:53 AM

wait.. there's a golden classic controller?

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing
:360:
WWE 2k14

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Dr. Luigi
:3ds: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

#90 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

wait.. there's a golden classic controller?

007 bundle.