Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

• Please log in to reply
1364 replies to this topic

#841 TheNight

TheNight

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:38 AM

I also got the freebie $5 reward zone certificate. Planning on getting a few games on Tuesday so definitely will be using it. First time I've gotten something like that. Usually always miss out when others get them.

#842 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

WTF? I did the two polls and the gym thing. Before I had 200-something and now I have 37. Has this happened to anyone else?

Me twice.... sucks...

#843 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

I only got 25 pts for doing the Gym yesterday. I wonder why they give different point values to people for doing the same thing?

#844 Mippo

Mippo

One and Only

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

I only got 25 pts for doing the Gym yesterday. I wonder why they give different point values to people for doing the same thing?

Well, I'm thinking the people who got "2" Ultimate Spaces probably just missed the previous one so 2 were available to them. Same with the daily poll, I think they change it out at 11pm EST or so, so it's possible someone did yesterday's poll, then the new one after 11pm and got "2".

As far as the points goes, it looks like this is what they are settling in on:

Member's Choice (25 points)
Ultimate Space (25 points)
Daily Poll (10 points)

If Member's Choice resets weekly, it would net 95 points per week and a bonus 25 when the Ultimate Space comes up. If people are getting different points then that I have no explanation other than it's a mistake on Best Buy's part, which considering Best Buy's track record, is highly likely.

#845 bigassboy

bigassboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

I just think it is awesome that Bestbuy now matches online in their Low Price Guarantee, this should make it easy to get great prices on any game out there as well as the ability to use my RZ certs on them. It does suck that the Return/Exchange policy changed to 15 days for normal customers. If you are Premier Silver though it is still 60 days for a return and 15 for price match, but if you don't return and repurchase at that point you must be stupid.
Posted Image

#846 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

Wtf is up with these Bonus Certificates. I received one but its not showing up, and Customer Service is acting like I'm crazy

#847 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

Wtf is up with these Bonus Certificates. I received one but its not showing up, and Customer Service is acting like I'm crazy

You didn't print it out right when you saw it? Wow...I would have.

#848 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

You didn't print it out right when you saw it? Wow...I would have.

It never showed up lol. I see it under points and purchases, but not my certificates

#849 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:06 PM

looks like i ended up getting that $5 bonus. :)

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#850 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

It never showed up lol. I see it under points and purchases, but not my certificates

Mine finally showed up. It was posted like you but I couldn't find the actual cert anywhere. It had to have been within the last 3-4 hours that it showed up.

#851 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

Mine finally showed up. It was posted like you but I couldn't find the actual cert anywhere. It had to have been within the last 3-4 hours that it showed up.

Ah ok. Well, I ended up calling back earlier and the woman just ended up giving me 250 points as customer satisfaction. Guess I get 10$ instead then lol.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#852 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:14 AM

I took the poll today and I got ZERO POINTS I WIN

#853 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:33 AM

Same here. Seems like they made it to where you only get 10 points if you are the most successful poll answer. Guess we need to start sharing that info here.

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#854 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:34 AM

I bet if you check your account you will see the 10 points added.

Selling Call of Duty: Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#855 Puppet Master

Puppet Master

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

Hey how many points does this members choice thing give? I'm guessing 10 but just checking before I do it.

Zoombucks - http://www.zoombucks...f=Puppet-Master
InstaGC - http://www.instagc.com/59976 - Like this one since you can get 2% back from most Amazon purchases

#856 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

Hey how many points does this members choice thing give? I'm guessing 10 but just checking before I do it.

I believe it was 25 when I took the current Member's Choice poll. It's definitely NOT 10 like the daily polls.

#857 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:33 PM

Not entirely sure what the hell happened in my account, but I woke up with 3 5$ reward certificates. One expires this month so it must be the bonus, no idea where the other 2 came from
Posted ImagePosted Image

#858 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

Looks like you get 10 points for successful answer and then 10 additional for answering anyways. Just showed 0 yesterday but got it the 10 anyways.

Today's successful poll answer is "Yes. It's Fantastic!"

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#859 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

MYRZ is glitching or something. I redeemed 500 this morning for my second $10 cert, which I already spent, and my account is now showing another 490 points. It won't let me redeem, it just keeps giving me an error, so I'm sure it's just a hiccup or something...

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#860 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:17 AM

Weird, I had my points back too, but it actually let me redeem and gave me a new coupon. Both are expiring in September
Posted ImagePosted Image

#861 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:42 AM

MYRZ is glitching or something. I redeemed 500 this morning for my second $10 cert, which I already spent, and my account is now showing another 490 points. It won't let me redeem, it just keeps giving me an error, so I'm sure it's just a hiccup or something...

I was having a similar issue earlier today. I tried to redeem but it wouldn't let me. I just left it for later on. When I logged into the account, I saw the new $5 cert. in my account (for today) although my balance hadn't been reduced.

It fixed itself later on.

#862 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:58 AM

How often were the Member's choice rewards? I only have seen the second one this time.

nihilence.png

#863 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

Cool, I got 75 Points from their Point Adjustment. +10 for the Poll. Now I have $10 in Certs. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#864 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

so the site is down and i was gonna use my gift card today, i thought i read somewhere that you can use your gift certificates at the point of service now? like without having to print the certificate... can anyone confirm that?

#865 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

so the site is down and i was gonna use my gift card today, i thought i read somewhere that you can use your gift certificates at the point of service now? like without having to print the certificate... can anyone confirm that?

Yes, just let the cashier know you have a reward cert available and that you want to apply it to your order. No need to print of certs anymore.

#866 black_hand313

black_hand313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

I just think it is awesome that Bestbuy now matches online in their Low Price Guarantee, this should make it easy to get great prices on any game out there as well as the ability to use my RZ certs on them. It does suck that the Return/Exchange policy changed to 15 days for normal customers. If you are Premier Silver though it is still 60 days for a return and 15 for price match, but if you don't return and repurchase at that point you must be stupid.

Does that mean we'll only have to wait 15-20 days instead of 35 for reward zone points to post now? I assumed the 30 day return was part of the reason why

#867 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

Can litepink put something in the OP about the "You got 0 points" error? It seems like somebody goes Chicken Little on each page over it. I know few people will bother to read the OP, but at least we can point them to it when the error occurs.

#868 sun007030201

sun007030201

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:15 AM

I think BestBuy runs out of polls and uses old ones. It shows I already took today's poll.

#869 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:57 AM

The page didn't load for me today.

#870 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:58 AM

Down for Maintenance.

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji